• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Willow had a front-row view to every detail on the new metal Infinite. This wasn't a hall monitor she could bully.

"Come on!" She croaked, voice cracking from the sudden yell, her mind scattering into a hundred different directions. Luckily, one thing was clear. "Let's get outta here!" She grabbed Tiny's arm so hard it could have nearly been pulled from its socket and dashed down the hallway. They were going fast, the sound of her wings flapping blurring the sounds of onlookers and whatever was trailing them, but she had no idea where they were going.

The bright red EXIT sign was soon in sight, and she took a sharp turn to the right, hurrying in that direction before she could even think about the prospect of metal stomps behind her. She could barely outrun the hall monitor. The thought of a robot, whatever it was, sent adrenaline throughout her veins.

tinker walked to a bench out side and sat down the the school building pulled something out of his pocket and mumbled "that goes here that goes there."

Last edited:
"crystal, what movie do you want to watch."strike asked,

~~~

tinker put the gadget away and walked into the school looking for his dorm

Their pursuer propelled forward at a speed no flesh and blood creature could hope to achieve. In a blink of an eye, Infinite appeared in front of the doors, blocking off the only escape route. His orders were to capture the girls, but the burning hatred his old self harboured towards them overrode his new programming.

With sharp metal claws, the fiend seized Willow by the shirt collar and hoisted her off the ground. He glared at the sparrow briefly before throwing her over his shoulder.

Tiny whimpered as she helplessly watched her friend crash into the ground. She whined even more when the jackal lumbered towards her. She was next.

She skid through the air, hip colliding with the hallway flooring with a loud clunk. Still, the brewing teenage tantrum dulled a throbbing bird pelvis, and the aching Willow saw nothing but red.

Limping herself up and using a nearby wall for support, the swallow charged towards the robot. “Screw you!” Jumping with the help of her wings, she landed a kick on the robot’s metal side. She fell on her back. “Ow, ow, ow!” The fire in her heart dropped to her stubbed toe, whose burning bruise now ached as much as her backside.

Tinker walked a room and was super surprised when he saw a robot trying to do something to a bird and a mouse then a look of glee came over him "ooh robot I want to find out how it works." Said tinker walking toward the robot wondering what tool to use he should use to take apart the robot

Tiny was quivering, yet at the same time she was frozen solid. Still, with a shaky voice, she squeezed out a reprimand. “S-S-Seriously? Couldn’t do it on your own so you had to get all of this crap bolted on? Talk about weak!”

The jackal’s response was to reach out and roughly seize her by the ears. He yanked them hard, nearly ripping them right off her head. “I am not weak,” Infinite hissed, relishing the rodent’s cry of pain.

With a wave of a metal arm, glowing red cubes surrounded the students, trapping each of them inside. “You will come with me now. All of you.”

"wow this robot is a nice piece if tech he has containment cubes." tinker said in amazement he walked toward tiny "hey are your ears ok?" he asked

“Huh?” With her crippled ego (and body) it was hard for Willow to process much, but it wasn’t hard for her to understand the glowing red cubes. “Not again!” She crawled, hearing the cries of her friend, and managed to lay a weak hand on the robot’s cold foot.

“Leave her alone, you big microwave...”

Ignoring her desperate plea, the robot kicked away Willow’s hand. Without giving either intruders a passing glance, Infinite waved a hand, causing the cubes to drop down, capturing them. They were all jailed in separate cells.

“You won’t get away with this!” Tiny wailed, banging a fist against the mysterious energy surrounding her. It didn’t crack, no matter how hard she pounded.

All she could do was sit back and accept her fate. They were somewhere underground now, being hauled down a long, dark tunnel.

Eyes devoid of hope, Tiny looked back to her best friend. “Are you okay, Willy? He didn’t hurt you too bad, did he?”

tinker studied the robot then the cubes then he started pulling a comically large spoon out of his pocket then a huge ice cream box and began to eat chocolate chip peanut butter cup ice cream

Willow was ebbing to and fro consciousness at this point, the only constant feeling being the excruciating aches dotting every part of her body. She managed to check on her friend with one eye squinting open, the other too heavy from exhaustion to open. Her winged arms couldn’t leave the floor. She could barely manage speaking, but mustered a brief “I’m fine.”

with a mouthful of ice cream tinker said "your not fine." he swallowed, got up and pulled a portable gaming console from his pocket

"I mean like I'm not sure let's see." Said the wolf (were you on vacation or something also I made a rp if you want to join it maybe help me get more people in it)

"I mean like I'm not sure let's see." Said the wolf (were you on vacation or something also I made a rp if you want to join it maybe help me get more people in it)

(Nope, didn't get any notifications, especially since I have this thread watched, and shoot me a link)

Crystal followed Strike

(The link is in the teacher lounge) they got to the theater and looked at the movies "see any movies that interest you?" Strike asked Crystal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back