• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Meanwhile, Crystal II was typing on her computer, which showed an informational site. As she scrolled down, she took notes on a notepad.
"Ok...."

That night was the strangest one since school started. On any other day, Tiny would be talking her roommate’s ear off, but now she was completely silent.

She sat on a mountain of pillows, chin resting on the plushie she was hugging. Finally, she spoke. “Should we tell someone?”

Her red eyes glanced up from the floor to look at Willow. “I mean, about what we saw today. Do you think we should tell a teacher or something?”

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. The sound made the little mouse nearly fall off her bed. Again, she glanced over to Willow. “I-I think it’s for you. Totally. Maybe you should answer it?”

"So what do you think about ya know... you being a failed experiment? Just so you know it wont matter to me I'll always care about you no matter what."he said to crystal

"Woah chill ." He said "if it makes you feel better I was trained to be a... weapon." He revealed

Last edited:
Crystal was silent, she had to process what he said about her being an experiment

(umm i have a question about heroes and villains if i wanted to join what would i do cuz i've been reading the lat few messages and i like the concept) strike stopped walking "hey I've got you if you need a hug are anything else ask me." he said

(what do you mean?)

Crystals expression told him that she was deep in thought, and pretty oblivious to everything else

(how wold i join the rp) once he saw her expression he just looked at her eyes thinking that they were the most beautiful eyes in the world

he thought that he would also stay here till she came back from thinking. he looked into the night the moon light reflecting off his eyes like it does to a nocturnal animals

(you would first make a character and wait for approval)

Crystal grabbed his hand "can we go somewhere peaceful, I don't want to think about this" she replied

strike said "ok we can go some were but were to go is the question?" (ok were wou;d i put the character sheet tho)

(ask in the thread, and they will provide the link)

She just shrugged and held his arm

"yeah i was trained and experimented on so some of my senses are even stronger then other wolves I am also faster then other wolves to." he revealed he looked sad as he remembered

tears started to go down his face "I'm sorry *sniffle* for crying *sniffle*." he choked out, he hugged crystal needing her help to make it better he stopped sniffling and just hugged her

he pulled out of the hug, smiled and said "you really do make EVERYTHING better crystal." he scooted closer to her and grabbed her hand and howled at the moon

a while later he stopped yawned and said "we could chill here for the night." he took out his phone "what music do you like?" he asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back