• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
There was a small paper in her hand. It told her every thing she needed to know. "Locker 039, eh?" she said. As she entered the combo that lead to the once empty locker, she placed all her stuff into it.

Silence filled the air, and she looked at the paper yet again. "Now, if i look at the schedule..." She looked at her watch. She sighed. She had no idea where she was and where to go. She was definetley not prepared.

Tox said "yea she uh umm well how do I put this she said that crystal was a umm" in a quieter voice said "a failed experiment."

The mouse’s ears perked up as soon as she stepped outside. She was clearly relieved to be far away from that creepy laboratory. “Whew, you guys don’t wanna go in there,” she giggled nervously, trying to laugh it off. “Some crazy weirdo almost killed us.”

Last edited:
tox yawned then said "man I'm tired." he looked at the key tattoos on his wrist, then they lifted off is wrist he spun the top on to the green key he pressed it down his stripes and gloves and green parts off his shoes glowed a brighter green he took off leaving a green aura behind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back