• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
She never saw Strike before, but apparently he knew Tiny. It wasn’t unusual for Willow to be the one left out, considering she had nowhere near the amount of friends her rodent best friend had.

“Sooo,” she drawled, trying to find something interesting to say, “maybe we can help this new girl out? The... other new girl, the hedgehog.” Willow leaned over to look at the yellow-eyed girl, who was clearly lost despite Tox’s efforts. “Man, two new kids in the same day and they’re both named Crystal.” The swallow chuckled. “Pretty funny, but I dig it.”

She took a few steps forward and waved, her purple feathers swaying with the wind. “Heyooo, Crystal? The hedgehog?”

TheLegend667 TheLegend667 gamertalez gamertalez d4rk r0se d4rk r0se

Strike turned to crystal the wolf and said "crystal I'm gonna head back to the dorm rooms ok, I thought we stayed in our own houses but guess not, I'm gonna hopefully find my dorm." He smiled let go of her hand and teleported away

Last edited:
Crystal sighed and got a little nervous around the others without him "I guess maybe we should head back?" She suggested quietly

Crystal teleported just a few feet outside of her dorm. For some reason, she couldn't get any sleep. "Was it because I just got here?" She wondered.

he teleported back to crystal the wolf and said "i can't find my dorm, but i found some kim chi and peanut butter." he held crystal the wolf's hand again

"I think we need to ask the principle where your dorm is" she replied, feeling better now that he was back

he teleported crystal and himself back to the school the said "are you ok it is a little weird teleporting for the first time."

Crystal scratched her chin a bit "well I am partial to meat, but..." She said as she continued to think "I don't think I have a favorite" she added

Users who are viewing this thread

Back