• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"i'll have some fried rice with extra soy sauce and to orders of egg rolls." strike said to the person at the counter "now what do you want crystal?" he asked

once they got there food and started eating strike said "soo do you have any other powers?" he asked(lol the rp is like dead except for us)

Last edited:
Soon enough they arrived at a secret laboratory. A familiar figure slithered out from the shadows. It was none other than their own principal.

Tiny’s jaw dropped. “Mr. Robotnik?! What are you doing here?”

Chuckling, the doctor held out his arms grandly. “Welcome, you three. All of you are here to assist me in a little experiment. Nothing too difficult, of course.”

Suddenly, a trapdoor opened underneath the students and sent them all tumbling into an containment cell. The cubes were gone, but now they were trapped in an even bigger cage. And they weren’t alone.

On the other side of the cell, a slouched creature snarled at them. It was their janitor, but this time he looked a little different. Instead of a lifeless corpse, he was now a moving corpse, brought back to life by mad science.

“All you have to do is pet the nice doggy,” Robotnik cackled from above. “Go on, don’t be shy!”

The ride into their next cell was a little too bumpy for an already peeved swallow to tolerate. “Ow! My butt!” She crawled to her feet, but not before staring directly into the eyes of what the Principal was talking about. “What the—run away, Tiny!”

Like a truck in motion, Willow shuffled herself backwards as far as possible, the collision of her head and a surprisingly somewhat bouncy wall informing her there was nowhere else to flee. “You’re sick, Eggman! Pet your own stupid dog!” The first thing she could find to fling was a pack of cigarettes that slid out of her jeans’ back pocket. In a now characteristic move, she launched the half-empty container at the approaching shadow.

The cigarettes bounced off of the growling mutt’s forehead and landed with a sad plop on the floor. That only seemed to make things worse. Now completely enraged, the feral creature launched itself towards the kids, claws out, fangs bared and ready to bite.

Screaming, Tiny leapt back, narrowly avoiding certain doom. But for how long? She scrambled to the other side of the room, her quick mouse reflexes proving useful for once. “Guys! Over here! Hurry!”

Tinker calmly walked over to where tiny was though he was screaming with fear inside it was some what like this is in head "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH IT'S GONNA KILL MEEE RUN ME RUN WHY WON'T YOU RUN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Once over he rifled through his pockets pulling out weird gadgets and gizmos finding nothing useful

---

"Ok." He replied as he ate his fried rice "what are you gonna do when you see your mom again?" He asked

Last edited:
"huh? Oh sorry, I guess I spaced out" she replied with a bit of embarassment

"I don't have any questions for you, except if you would be my boyfriend" she replied nervously

strike almost choked on his eggroll "yes, of course crystal like i said your the best thing in my life ever." he said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back