• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

DeckOfManyThings

About me
└➤ Hello, nice to meet you!
I’m Kraia, a 25 y/o lab worker and D&D lover who has been roleplaying for a good dozen years. I am located in the EST timezone, and tend to be available mostly in the evenings and on weekends due to my schedule. I’m very friendly OOC and like to gush about headcanons, characters and story beats with my partners. I only write in third person past tense, but I will always match my partner’s replies and can write anywhere from semi-lit to novella style.

I’m new to this site, so I’ll do my best in formatting and all that, but no promises!

What I am looking for
└➤ Mostly, I’m looking for friendly writing partners who respect boundaries.
⬫ Someone willing to chat OOC, and someone communicative.
⬫ Someone willing to double or do 1x1.
⬫ Someone Discord friendly.
⬫ Someone who RPs in 3rd person, past tense.
⬫ Someone capable of putting in the effort of planning an RP out and show their investment. It really sucks when one person is giving all the ideas and they hardly get a ‘yeah’ in response to questions and suggestions.

Fandoms
└➤ I am currently mostly looking for Original Roleplays, sorry!

Original Roleplays
└➤ I am currently looking for someone who would be willing to write something inspired by Greek Mythology and the Odyssey. I have a plot in mind, and it’s been a big craving of mine for months now, but here are my other interests!
⬫ Fantasy RPs / D&D RPs [Baldur’s Gate is welcomed too!]
⬫ Sci-fi Noir
⬫ Any Mythological setting

Rules
⬫ Individuals over 21+ please, I prefer to write with people my age, thank you!
⬫ No one liners, and I ask that you please give me detailed replies so that I have something to work with. Nothing will get me more checked out from an RP than feeling like my partner doesn’t care about the roleplay.
⬫ Let me know if you won’t be replying for a while, and I’ll do the same! I don’t expect replies every day or even every other day—and I ask that you don’t either—but I would like to know if a week might go by before I see a reply.
⬫ Do not rush me into a response and do not spam me.
⬫ In a 1x1 rp, I only play the female role in a MxF pairing, but I strongly prefer to double and will play any role for any pairing that you might want on your side. I’m also open to playing multiple love interests for my partners, so long as the rp is fair on both sides.
⬫ I strongly prefer to roleplay with other girls, guys can message me but I ask that you respect my boundaries or I will block you immediately.
⬫ Respect my boundaries and limits in and out of RP.

Where to contact me
└➤ Please do not reply to this thread, as I do not want it to pile up.
Please message me privately and tell me about yourself, your interests, what plots you might have in mind, and we can discuss details from there, thank you!

Looking forward to hearing from you, and I hope you all have a great day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back