• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Great Roleplay Search - Anything Goes

NobleSixIsInACave

Keeping it Cheeki, and Keeping it Breeki
Hello there. Due to this whole Covid-19 thing, I have a whole lot more free time than I normally do, and with it looking like it'll last a good while longer, I've been finding more and more than I need to find something to do during this time where I can't go to work or attend schooling. Roleplaying has always been fun, so long as the right partner is found, which is why I've decided to open up this interest check, to see if I can find someone or possibly a few people who would RP with me.

So for what exactly I want to RP, that is very much up for debate as I am fine with almost any setting (Although I do not want a highschool or slice of life RP), and I have a very wide range of interests. For example, on one end of the spectrum I love Warhammer, Halo, Star Wars (aside from the sequels, I will never ever partake in anything to do with them) and then on the other end of the spectrum, I happen to enjoy things such as Hazbin Hotel, you know, light hearted sort of things. My interests are stuck just to Sci-Fi or Modernish things either, I also enjoy fantasy style worlds or even mixes of more than one world.

And that brings me to my next thing that I really tend to enjoy, which is crossovers. Some of the most fun I've had in RPing has been in crossover RPs. I really enjoy the uncertainty the characters in them often have to face, as they are presented with something entirely new to them, along with the feeling of danger that comes with the unknown, and of course, the why such things are happening, as the revelations of such questions can often be both intriguing and world shattering. On top of that, I consider myself to be quite good at mixing and matching things quite well, and ensuring that it still remains a well thought out and entertaining story, even with the more wild aspects.

I am not going to suggest any hard-line plots here, as it really depends on what you would want to play, and I find trying to force characters into a preset plot doesn't work nearly as well as forming a plot based around the characters. I encourage you to suggest your own ideas though, and really propose anything here. I am open to most things, and even if I am unfamiliar with it, I'd be more than glad to learn something new. So come on, let us entertain ourselves whilst we wait for the world outside to return to normal.

Hi! Now... would you be interested in like a Star Wars and Vampire Diaries crossover? A Jedi ended up in Mystic Falls and not remembering much other than her name, starts to learn she isnt like everyone else when she was able to use the mind-control (making the weak-minded people bend to their wills) on a thug? I am on mobile and confused someone else.

Last edited:
Hi! Now... would you be interested in like a Star Wars and Vampire Diaries crossover? A Jedi ended up in Mystic Falls and not remembering much other than her name, starts to learn she isnt like everyone else when she was able to persuade a thug to leave her alone?
giphy (1).gif

Hi! Now... would you be interested in like a Star Wars and Vampire Diaries crossover? A Jedi ended up in Mystic Falls and not remembering much other than her name, starts to learn she isnt like everyone else when she was able to use the mind-control (making the weak-minded people bend to their wills) on a thug? I am on mobile and confused someone else.

So I know absolutely nothing about Vampire Diaries so if you are wanting to do something like that you would have to take the reins, however, it also seems like you want to play the Jedi, right?

So I know absolutely nothing about Vampire Diaries so if you are wanting to do something like that you would have to take the reins, however, it also seems like you want to play the Jedi, right?

I was thinking of playing the Jedi, yes, is there something you would like to cross with Star Wars?

Warhammer, Halo and Star Wars are all big fan favorites of mine too. Also things I haven't had much luck with finding roleplays for. I definitely wouldn't mind doing something that explores one of those avenues.

Warhammer, Halo and Star Wars are all big fan favorites of mine too. Also things I haven't had much luck with finding roleplays for. I definitely wouldn't mind doing something that explores one of those avenues.

Sweet, I'd love to do something that included those.

NobleSixIsInACave NobleSixIsInACave I would be down to do a clone wars star wars rp :) Would you be able to play Obi Wan for a female padawan that I have? It would be a platonic pairing! Let me know what you think!

Well I am sure we can work out a plot or something with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back