• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Grand Adventure: If One Piece had a baby with Treasure Planet

@iLoriel2

I sowwy! -offers hugs and cookies-

@Navi

Fire away! There's no such thing as a stupid question. (Although there are a lot of inquisitive idiots out there)

Did you guys hear that? -looks about-

Well first off, air ships, will there be basically three ships for the three categories of roles, Pirate, Rival, Explorers

Or will there be smaller ships that work along side bigger ships or does everyone get a ship like its Oprah? Can independent parties later find themselves with one of the three or would we add in the background how they came to be a pirate or an explorer or a rival?

And on a completely not so serious note, if there are space ships can there be space canons?

I like things that go boom.

Firstly, there should be only 3 airships to begin with. If we start getting more members than 3 ships can handle we'll see about altering the story to fit the player numbers accordingly.

Secondly, yes. There are space cannons, though air cannons might be a more appropriate name since space is only conjecture at this point. Sure the Stars came from there but they're holding onto that technology like jealous baby people.

Wooo thats all I got aside from

who would have the best booze in space

Not sure, but you're not gonna find anything stronger than what Captrain Greytooth has in his private stock.

...Private as suggestion or private as in, touch and you'll lose a hand?

Hey I have an idea for two more factions.

The Authority: A space federation that flies around policing the laws of the galaxy. The pirates would obviously be at opposites with this faction as well as any factions that break the laws.

The Slavers: They are oddly very similar to the pirates but even more sadistic. They work primarily in the buying and selling of other creatures. But they don't turn all creatures into slaves but focus on the capturing slaves who's races are nearly extinct or slaves whose unique abilities make them valuable to buy and sell.

I dont know if this fits your idea for the rp but it was a thought.

@Stew

Planning on making the official thread later today after chores and such. Hang tight!

Dove off the treasure planet deep end xD

Canons, pirates, booze. I'm still eager. = w=

ATTENTION ALL PEOPLE'S INTERESTED IN PLAYING!

I've made the thread! Check it out here!

Please do not submit any character sheets yet. I have a lot of information I need to post in there before people can start thinking about that. But it's real! And it's here! Be excited!

Yay!

ATTENTION ALL PEOPLES INTERESTED IN THIS RP!!

The main thread has just been given the skeleton for character sheets! Find them here under the Character Sign-Up tab. Available character slots are on the front page of the IC tab. The Magic guidelines will be posted either later today or tomorrow for reference, but for now there should be enough to start filling up slots.

Fair sailing adventurers!

You throw epic parties and bathe in the riches of others?

Nessa: Here, here now pass the rum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back