• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Grand Adventure: If One Piece had a baby with Treasure Planet

@Stew

I don't see why that can't happen but in my experience it's best to let events pan out how they will rather than planning things that far ahead. Things get far more entertaining that way I find.

I'd make it while people are still interested, saying this from my own experiences.

Kami, you're popular! And like I promised, I will join as Aubia once this is open.

I'm gonna have something solid done up by tomorrow, so far this is a very impressive turnout.

@Kori Zanos

Seeing as the captain is one, and I'm playing the captain, of course! Got an animal in mind? They can only shift into one animal form, and it can't be anything too mythical. I.E. no Phoenix's or Coatl's.

Feel free to get nuts with colors of animals. The Captain shifts into a Goldback Gorilla after all. =P

Wait, so just to clarify. Anything up to the time of WW2 is available, correct?

Pretty much yeah. I may veto a few things here and there if I feel they go against the feel of the story but for the most part I can't see anything being too much of an issue.

Stew said:
Wait, so just to clarify. Anything up to the time of WW2 is available, correct?
Yes! (I am the friend mentioned in the first post who made the original version of this story)

Honestly, anything you'd see in Full Metal Alchemist is fairly spot on brainstorming purposes.

Ok, I was just wanting to get equipment right. Speaking of which, which gun would you prefer?

large.jpg

Or,

97TRGB.png

It's up to you man. Anyone who can handle a gun well is a welcome addition to any crew.

-selfish interest bump for the night-

I love pirates and Treasure Planet still makes me cry to this day. I am interested. = w=

So the races seem pretty broad and so does the whole backstory-ing part of it.

If I wanted to make a slight chaotic nonsensical character, would they be allowed on a pirate ship 8DD

in all seriousness this sounds like fun =3 I'm excited to see how this goes with recruiting and all.

I guess that depends on how chaotic you wanted to get but I don't see why not. As long as they pulled their own weight on deck and listened to orders they can be as unhinged as they like.

Ahh Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow meets Esmeralda the gypsy and had Rat (look out guy from Sinbad) at a party sort of chaotic. Tamed but there might be some sticky fingers and drunken, acrobatic lollygagging. I also realize as I type this out the less sense it probably makes to very normal functioning person o no

Actually I followed that completely and am totally on board with such a character, well done.

KamiKahzy said:
Actually I followed that completely and am totally on board with such a character, well done.
Well I'm on board with this roleplay! xD

I do have a few questions xD

I'm sure a lot of them are stupid o vo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back