• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Got a secret can you keep it

Jason sits down on the couch with her and glances over at her. He plays with his fingers and tries to think of the best way to do this. He bites his lip and glances at her. “Max you’re a really nice girl and I’ve had a lot of fun getting to know you.” He murmurs and watches her. “I don’t think we should continue seeing each other though.” He murmurs to her.

Chleo runs after Matthew and frowns. “Matty.” She calls after him. “Wait up!” She sees his ball run into a mans legs and watches them, freezing when she sees who it was, Tom. She quickly rushes over and takes Matthews hand. “What have I said about running off.” She murmurs and pulls him close. She bites her lip and takes a deep breathe. How did she face him? Did she tell him? Should she just spring something like that on him? Her mind was a mess right now. She finally looks up at him and bites her lip. “Hi.” She mutters lamely.

Max looked at him in shock feeling tears immediately spring into her eyes "What? Its been three years Jason, I think its become more than 'getting to know eachother'." She said shaking her head some "We were talking about moving in together just a few weeks ago! What happened? Did I do something?"

Tom smiled at the young boy but as he looked up to see his mother he went wide eyed "Hi." He said quietly before he stood up and looked her over "How....how have you been?" He asked quietly

Jason sighs softly and looks down. “I just don’t think this is working anymore Max.” He tells her and shrugs. “I’m sorry.” He murmurs and crosses his arms. He glances over a table her and sighs. He didn’t like seeing her cry but comforting her would make this worse.

Chleo bites her lip and pulls her son closer. “Good.” She murmurs softly and feels Matthew tug on her arm, wanting to go. “I umm...it was nice seeing you.” She says softly and picks up Matthew. She starts waking away and turns back towards him. “I’m sorry by the way, for everything.” She murmurd and heads towards her apartment

Max gave a small nod and wiped her eyes "Alright well um...can I get my clothes that I keep here then?" She murmured avoiding eye contact with him at all costs

Tom frowned some and got up quickly following after her "Chleo wait! I'd um....I'd love to catch up if you don't mind." He said softly scratching the back of his neck some "Would you maybe want to get some coffee?"

Jason nods a little. “Yeah of course.” He murmurs and gets up. He lets her go get her stuff and goes into the kitchen. He leans agaisnt the counter and sighs softly.

Chleo looks over at him and pulls Matthew close. She picks him up when he starts whining and rocks him a little. “Yeah id like that.” She murmurd softly and rubs her sons back gently. “Tomorrow morning?”

Max got her stuff quickly and bit her lip hard not even saying goodbye as she left quickly. She sobbed quietly the whole ride home going straight to her sister's house knowing she had to have said something to him.

Tom smiled some and looked at rhe little boy "Bring him if you need to, he is very adorable." He said quietly biting his lip some "You look real good Chleo." He said softly before he started to walk off

Micheal sits on the couch and sighs softly. He hears the doorbell and gets up, going to the door. “Max?” He frowns when he sees the state she was in and pulls her in. “What’s wrong?” He asks soflty and hugs her tightly.

Chleo looks at him and nods a little. “Okay.” She says softly and watches him. She glances down at her son and sighs softly. She’d tell him eventually. She had to. She sighs and heads home.

Max held him tight and sobbed into his chest "Jason he....he ended things!" She said finding a lot of comfort in his arms. Comfort she hadnt felt since she met Jason.

Tom heads home and gives a small sigh heading back to his apartment to find something for dinner

Micheal frowns and holds her close. He rubs her back softly and rocks her gently. “I’m so sorry Max.” He murmurs softly and leads her over to the couch. “Did He day why?”

Chleo puts Matthew down when they get home and goes to work on dinner. She couldn’t believe Tom was here. She bites her lip softly. She was nervous about meeting him tomorrow. She had no clue what he felt towards her anymore. She, honestly, was still madly in love with him. She sighs softly and shakes her head.

Max shook her head and held onto her brother in law tightly "No! He just said it wasnt working out." She said glaring at her sister as she walked into the room "What did you say to him?!" She yelled knowing she had to have done something but in reality she was wanting to blame someone

Matthew smiled happily and held her "Mommy who dat?" He asked before chewing on his fingers

Micheal frowns and holds her close. He felt terrible for her. He knew she had really been happy with him and he hated seeing her hurt. He glances at his wife and frowns. Had she done something?

Sophie looks at her innocently an frowns. “What are you talking about?” She asks and crosses her arms. “Sweetie I can’t inderstand you when you cry like that.” She chides.

Chleo sits down on the couch and pulls out Matthews toys to play with so she could make dinner. “He’s an old friend of mommy’s.” She tells him and kisses his head softly. “Mommy’s gonna go make dinner okay?”

Max wiped her eyes and glared at her sister "You said something to him I know you did!! Right after her properly meets you and he breaks up with me?! I know you had something to do with it!" She yelled

Matthew nodded and started to play with his Thor and Loki figures gasping some when he looked closely at the figure running to his mom "Mommy! Mommy, Loki! He look like Loki!"

Sophie raises an eyebrow. “I didn’t say anything to James. I was never even really alone with him when you introduced us Max. Just cause you can’t keep a man doesn’t mean you can go around blaming other people.” She shakes her head and crosses her arms.

Chleo smiles a little and leans down. “It’s a secret baby but he is Loki.” She murmurd and puts her finger to her lips. “Told you Mommy was cool.” She giggles.

Matthew's eyes got as big as saucers as she said that "Weally?! Mommy he bad!" He said huggimg her leg tight not getting that it was just a role "You no fwiemd wif him!"

Max glared at him taking deep breaths "His name is Jason! You were with him for thirty minutes while I took a work call!" She yelled getting in her sister's face "WHAT.DID.YOU.SAY?"

Chleo hugs him back and rubs his back gently. "Baby he's not bad. Remember he helped Thor." She murmurs and kisses his head. She knew trying to convince him it was just a role wasn't going to work.

Sophie takes a step back. "I didn't say anything! Don't go accusing me of shit in my own house! If you wanna be a bitch then get out!" She screams at her and glares at Micheal. "Get her out now." She snaps and goes upstairs.

Micheal frowns and quickly goes over ot the two. "Max calm down. This isn't gonna do any good." He murmurs and makes her look at him. "Let's go for a walk."

Max frowned but gave a nod and walked out with him letting a few tears fall "I loved him Michael...I wanted to spend my life with him." She said quietly and whimpered more

Matthew gasped and nodded happily "Oh yeah!" He said excitedly before running back to play with his toys

Micheal holds her close and rubs her back. "I'm sorry Max." He murmurs softly and watches her. "Do you really think Sophie did something though?"

Chleo giggles softly and shakes her head. She goes back to making dinner and then goes to get him and sits down to eat. She then takes him upstairs for a bath and then bed.

Max nodded softly wiping her eyes "Yes, he was so off about it Michael, like something he found out was eatung at him not the 'I dont feel anything anymore' kind of actions. You get what I mean?"

Matt snuggled his build a bear close and smiled softly giving her a kiss goodnight "Night night mommy." He whispered before yawning big and falling asleep

Micheal sighs softly and nods. He sits down on a bench once they get to the nearby park and sighs. "I don't think Sophie would sabotage your relationship though. Why would she? SHe's married so what does breaking you two up let her gain?"

Chleo smiles and kisses his forehead. "Night sweetie." She murmurs and gets up. She goes and takes a shower and gets into bed. She sets her alarm and curls up.

Max frowned more and sat with him "You really dont know her do you? Michael she has ALWAYS wanted to put me down make sure she is better and make sure I'm miserable. As soon as Jason came up to me in that restaurant she was questioning why someone would want to talk to me." She explained

Tom woke up that morning and got ready quickly wanting to get there on time to see Chleo. He was excited, he had missed her ever so dearly and when she had moved it broke his heart. He had fully intended to get with her again once his divorce had been filed

Micheal sighs softly and rubs her back. “Do you have any prove she said anything though? Don’t start stuff with your sister. It’s always ends bad Max.” He warns. He really cared for Max and he hated when her and Sophie started their fights. It never ended well for anyone.

Chleo gets up and gets Matthew ready. She was slightly disheveled when she arrived at the coffee shop. Matthew had been difficult all morning and she barely had time to get ready. She throws her hair into a quick bun after sitting Mathew down. She sits beside him and waits for Tom.

Tom came over after he saw her sat down and gave a small smile "I got your usual, unless it changed." He said softly taking in how beautiful she looked to him "Good Morning by the way." He said softly waving at Matthew some "Hello there."

Max sighed heavily and nodded some "Yeah alright." She muttered before standing up and making her way back to Michael's so she could leave. She was tired of this, tired of Sophie getting off easy for shit she had been doing.

Chleo smiles a little and shakes her head. “It hasn’t. Thank you.” She murmurs and takes a sip. “Good morning.” She murmurs and wraps an arm around Matthew when he cuddles into her side shyly. “It’s okay sweetie.” She murmurs and kisses his head. She rubs his side and looks back at Tom. “Sorry. He’s a little shy with strangers.”

Micheal frowns and quickly follows her. He stops her and makes her look at him. “Max don’t be like that. I just don’t want to see you anymore hurt.” He murmurs and holds her hand gently. “I’m sorry. I’ll talk to her okay?”

Tom chuckled softly and smiled happily "Oh thats alright, here I hope you don't mind. I know its early but I got him a hot chocolate." He said handing her the small cup "I made sure they put a few ice cubes in it so he could drink it now."

Max nodded some and hugged him tightly crying softly into his chest "I know you're my brother in law, but you're also my best friend Michael and I sometimes dont know what I would do without you." She admits

Chleo smiles. “Thanks.” She murmurs and hands Matthew the cup. “It’s your favorite.” She smiles and kisses his head softly. “So how have you been?”

Micheal smiles a little and holds her close. “I feel the same way Max.” He murmurs softly and kisses her head. “And I really am sorry about all this. You’re gonna find the right one soon.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back