• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Got a secret can you keep it

Max laughed softly and sat down on her couch "Well I thought if you're going to ask me out I'd like to talk with you just a little more first." She explained sweetly to him

Tom got into the room and growled happily as he saw her layed out on the bed "Unf you are something else." He said seductively before he crawled ontop of her and made the most passionate love with her

Jason smiles and nods. “Sounds good to me.@ He murmurd and leans back. He rubs a hand through his hair. “I’m just glad I didn’t scare you off.”

Chleo lays beside him after and pants. She curls into his side and lays her head on his chest. She smiles and kisses his chest softly.

Max laughed softly "Nah, you were just being polite." She said biting her lip gently "So tell me why did you come up to me? Usually the guys flaunt towards my sister." She explained

Tom smiled some and kissed the top of her head "I love you." He whispered out as he closed his eyes peacefully feeling happieness he hadn't felt in a long time go through him.

Jason smiles and leans back. “You’re sisters not my type. She wears too much makeup.” He chuckles and shrugs a little.

Chleo looks up at him and grins. She moves closer and kisses his cheek. “I love you too Tom.” She murmurs softly and nuzzles into him more.

Max laughed again and smiled widely at that "She does love her makeup." She said biting her lip gently "So where were you thinking about going?" She asked

Tom smiled happily as he held her but frowned as he heard his phone ring signaling his wife calling him "Shit." He muttered grabbing the phone and answering

James smiles and thinks. "Do you like Chinese? This new sushi and hibachi place just opened up downtown." He murmurs and rubs his arm.

Chleo frowns and watches him. She bites her lip and sits up, pulling the sheets up over her body more.

Maria smiles and runs a hand through her hair. "Hey, babe." She murmurs and runs a hand through her hair. "I'm about to be home. My friend got sick and had to end the night early. I'm about two minutes away." She tells him and smiles.

Max smiled happily "Oh I love Sushi." She said as she layed out on her couch giving a small yawn

Tom sat up quickly the color draininh from his body quickly "Oh thats wonderful, love you, I'll see you later." He said before he quickly got up and dressed "Get up! She is nearly here!" He said frantically. He didnt need Maria to see her, he knew what trouble it would cause and he didnt want Chleo to get hurt.

Jason laughs softly and nods. “Then sushi it is.” He murmurs and smiles. “Can’t wait.”

Chleo frowns and quickly gets up. She throws her clothes on and grabs her stuff. “I’ll umm see you later.” She murmurs quickly and heads to go out the back.

Max smiled more and nodded "Sounds great, I'll see you then." She said happily

Tom went over and kissed her lovingly "I'll see you tomorrow alright?" He murmured but as he pulled back he gulped as he heard his wife's voice from behind him 'Tom?'

Jason nods. “See you then.” He murmurs and hangs up. He grins and puts his phone down. He couldn’t believe that worked.

Chleo smiles and nods. She frowns when she hears Maria though and steps away from Tom. Shit.

Maria crosses her arms and watches him. “What the hell?!” She screams and glares at the two.

Tom took a deep breath and took a step towards Maria "Maria....this...this is Chleo." He said quietly running a hand through his hair glancing back at his mistress

Chleo bites her lip and stays quite. She knew talking would just make things worse. She takes a step back and gasps when Maria walks up and slaps her. She holds her cheek and looks down.

Maria glares and slaps the girl as hard as she could, satisfied with the red mark and loud sound. “Get the hell out of my home.” She tells the girl.

Tom frowned and pulled Maria back "Maria stop!" He yelled looked at Chleo with saddened eyes "I'm sorry." He mouthed before he let her out of the house "We'll talk tomorrow okay?" He said quietly wiping the tears that fell down her face "I'll fix this I promise."

Chleo steps away from him and keeps her eyes on the ground. “It’s fine Tom.” She says softly and quickly gets in her car and leaves.

Maria was fuming. She couldn’t believe he was cheating on her. “How long?” She asks and crosses her arms as Tom comes back in. “In our bed of all places!” She screams and shakes her head.

Tom frowned some and took a deep breath as he walked back inside "7 months.." he said quietly preparing himself for the fight that was about to ensue

Maria’s eyes widen when he says how long. She had expected maybe three. She shakes her head and shoved him. “You asshole!” She screams.

Tom sighed heavily and nodded "I know damn it! Fuck Maria our marriage has been dead for years don't try to deny it! I met her at work and we hit it off I'm sorry !" He yelled shaking his head some

Maria glares at him. “Then file for a divorce or talk to me so we can fix it!? Don’t get a fucking whore!” She shouts at him and throws a pictures frame at him.

Tom dodges out of her way and glares at her "Dont call her that! She is not a whore!" He yelled staring daggers at her "I couldnt figure it out okay?! I was trying to find a way without you causing a giant scene in the public eye!" He shouts

Maria smirks. “Oh you haven’t seen a scene. When I’m done you’re not gonna have a career you ass!” She yells at him and throws his keys at him. “Get the hell out!”

Tom frowned more and caught the keys sighing heavily "And yet you never signed a fucking prenup so you wont get a single penny!" He yelled before he walked out and slammed the door shut.

-3 years-
Max stood outside of Jason's house like normal waiting for him to come out. They had been going strong for nearly 3 years now and she couldnt have been happier. Though recently he had seemed a bit off, she had finally introduced him to her sister and after that he had been acting weird. She thought it might be nothing though and didnt really think twice about it. Though in those three years while her relationship had flourished she knew Michael's was getting worse and worse and he had no idea.

Tom stood in New York taking in the fresh air of a local park and gave a small smile. He had just recently moved maybe a month or two ago to the beautiful state wanting a change of scenery. After Maria had found out about his affair the divorce was filed. She had gotten almost half of his worth and had given the paparazzi everything they wanted to know. It had given a huge blow to his career but had not ended it. Recently he had been taking time off but he was hoping for a huge come back with this next role he would be working on.

Jason heads out of the house and looks over at her. “Hey.” He murmurs softly and watches her. He was a little uneasy around her now. He meet her family and Sophia had spent quite some time with him telling him some things about Max. Things that weren’t true but he didn’t know that. He wasn’t sure he wanted to keep this relationship going any longer but he wasn’t sure how to tell her. “Umm... how about we skip dinner tonight.” He murmurs and glances around. “We need to talk.” He finally mutters.

Chleo smiles as she holds her son, Matthews, hand and stills through the park. She had just picked him up from the babysitters and was heading home. She had moved to New York when Maria had found out about her and Tom. He gave her money and told her to leave. It had crushed her. A few weeks later she found out she was pregnant but she didn’t tell him. She didn’t think he’d want anything to do with her or the baby. She had ruined his career. She had seen the headlines. She had a hard time getting jobs after that, having to settle for taking a job as a waitress, barely getting by. All the money Tom has given her and gone into renting a one bedroom apartment.

Max frowned and gave a small nod "Oh okay, everything alright?" She asked as she followed him inside feeling like something was very off with him and she didnt like it at all.

Tom sat contently and smiled as a little boy with dark brown curls ran over to pick up his ball that happened to land right at his feet. He picked it up and handed it to him "Here you go buddy." He said smiling wide at him hearing a familiar voice call to him. He looked up to see none other than Chleo run over to the small boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back