• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Got a secret can you keep it

Sophie looks at her. “You don’t look bad you just don’t put any effort in.” She mutters and flips through Instagram on her phone. “Do your hair and makeup more often and stop wearing those baggy shirts.”

Chleo smiles and takes the glass. She blushes at the compliment and sips her wine. “Oh stop it.” She murmurs and leans agaisnt the counter. She watches him and smiles happily. It was nice having a night with him. She could almost pretend they were together officially and that thought was a nice one

Max gave a small shrug and nodded "Yeah I guess that could help." She murmured frowning some as a gentleman came up to their table randomly. She of course thought it was for her sister, men always seemed to gravitate towards her and give compliments but she was completely thrown off when he turned to her instead and stuck his hand out to introduce himself.

Tom went to check on the sauce for the food, an old family recipe and gave a small chuckle. He liked this, he never got to cook much because Maria didnt really care for how he did it. This was probably as close to being solely together as they would get for a long while but he was hoping to figure out a way to divorce Maria in a non-messy way.

Jason strode over to the table after along heated argument about it with his friend. The girl was gorgeous and he didn’t want to miss his chance. He clears his through as he turns to her and sticks out his hand. “I hope I’m not being too forward or creepy. I’m Jason.” He murmurs softly and shakes her hand gently.

Chleo smiles and places her wine glass down. She goes over to Tom and wraps her arms around his waist from behind. “How did the rest of filming go?” She asks softly and lays her head on his back. She had been done before him and gone home early. She knew he had some intense scenes to film later that day.

Max shook his hand gently and raised an eyebrow "Max." She said a bit cautious as to why this absolutely stunning man would be coming to talk with her. She was not used to this at all.

Tom gave a small shrug "It was fine, got the eye scene over and done with thankfully. It took forever to make the makeup just right to where when they clean it up it'll look perfect." He explained giving a small grin. He liked how she would ask these small simple questions. It was rare these days for him and Maria to have any conversation that didnt end in a fight.

Jason smiels and nods. “I umm...I just couldn’t pass up the opportunity to talk to you.” He murmurs shyly and chuckles. “I was wondering if I could get your number?”

Chleo smiles and nods. “I’m sure it was great.” She murmurs and smiles at him. “Think you’re gonna survive on set without me tomorrow?” She asks teasingly. A lot of her scenes were almost filmed so she was on set less and less lately which sucked. She knew she was gonna be done filming a month before him and she wasn’t sure where that would leave them.

Max went a bit wide eyed but felt her cheeks heat up as a light blush creeped onto her cheeks "Oh um...sure." she said softly quickly giving him her number still blushing like crazy before saying goodbye to him looking at her sister with wide eyes "Did you see that guy?!" She whisper yelled

Tom turned off the stove letting his sauce simmer before he turned in her arms to face her "I think it'll be very boring." He said as he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her softly "I don't know how I'm gonna do a month without you there."

Jason smirks and goes back to his friend. He couldn’t believe he actually did it.

Sophia raises an eyebrow and glances over at Jason. “Yeah, seems a little creepy to me.” She murmurs and shrugs a little. She perks up when their food comes and starts eating.

Chleo kisses him back softly and looks at him. “Go back to how it was before we met.” She murmurs truthfully. She figured thats what would happen. She knew she was just some fling. As much as she wanted it to go further, she knew deep down he was married and that wasn’t changing. She smiles anyway and kisses his cheek. “I’m sure you’ll forget about little old me in no time.” She teases and goes to grab her wine.

Max raised and eyebrow laughing some "Really? But if it happens to you its not?" She asked then thanked the waiter as he brought the food over to them

Tom frowned and grabbed her arm as she tried to walk away "No. No thats not going to happen." He said quietly but in a serious tone. He would not let her get away like her. He loved her but he was scared to admit it

Sophie rolls her eyes. “I didn’t say what he did was creepy. Just him.” She shrugs and flicks her hair behind her shoulder.

Chleo looks up at him and kisses his cheek. “Let’s not think about it tonight okay.” She murmurd and smiels at him. Shekisses him softly and cups his cheek.

Max rolled her eyes "I thought he was quite handsome." She said before she started to eat not able to stop thinking about what happened. She was just in shock that it actually happened.

Tom kissed her back and gave a small nod keeping her close to him "I'm not loosing you that easily." He whispered before he let his hands start to roam her body

Sophie rolls her eyes. She soon lays for the bill and heads back to her house with Max. “Wanna come in for a bit?” She asks and heads up the stairs of her porch.

Chleo smiles and puts her wine down. She wraps her arms around his neck and presses agaisnt him.

Max nodded some "Sure I'll say hi to Michael." She murmured getting into the house with her and waving at Michael as he came out of their room which was off the living room "Hey there!" She said happily

Tom held her close to him and pressed his forehead to hers "You're so beautiful, you know that? The day I first saw you, you took my breath away." He whispered truthfully to her.

Sophie goes to the kitchen and grabs a water bottle. She leans agaisnt the counter.

Micheal smiles at them. “Hey there. How was brunch?” He asks and smiles at them. He leans agaisnt the back of the couch and crosses his arms.

Chleo smiles and blushes she shakes her head and giggles. “You’re too cute.” She murmurs and kisses him softly. She runs her hands down his chest and plays with the hem of his shirt.

Max smiled some "Well it went as usual, our banter can never not be there." She said laughing a bit "Though this guy came up to me and asked for my number, made my day." She said not able to wipe the smile from her face. Though what she didnt notice was Michael tense up when she told him about the guy

Tom smirked some and pushed her away gently "Thats for later, right now dinner is ready." He said softly biting at her lip playfully before he turned around and started to make her food.

Micheal listens to her and chuckles softly. He tenses up when she mentions the guy though. He knew he was married to her sister, but Sophie had been distant and he’d always had some feelings for Max. He knew it was wrong and he tried to ignore it, but now that some other guy was interested, it made him tense. “That’s ummm...that’s good max. I’m happy for you.” He murmurd and looks at her. “Just know he’s gonna have to get approval from me.” He teases.

Chleo laughs softly but pouts. She goes behind him and rubs his lower back softly in soothing circles. “You’re amazing.” She murmurs softly and goes to sit down at the dinning room table. She was falling hard and she loved him and that scared the shit out of her.

Max rolled her eyes and laughed at him "Well he hasn't texted me yet, couldve been a spoof." She said laughing again and saluting him "Sir yes sir!" She joked smiling wide

Tom sat down with her and smiled softly handing her the bowl "Tell me how it is, Im a bit rusty." He said before he started to eat his. Though he soom got distracted just staring at her in awe. She was gorgeous to him, and he only wished that they had met years ago.

Micheal chuckles softly. “Give him time. Guys aren’t one to text right away. Might take him a day or two.” He murmurs and rubs her shoulder softly. “It’s nice seeing you happy.”

Chleo smiles and nods. She digs in and gums in approval. “It’s so good.” She murmurs and smiles at him. She notices him staring and raises an eyebrow. “Is there something on my face?” She asks and quickly grabs her napkin.

Max laughed again and smiled more "Oh I know, I'm just surprised a guy actually came up to me." She said laughing again before she went over and kissed his cheek in a friendly way "See you later alright?"

Tom shook his head laughing a bit "No, Im just staring at your beauty is all." He murmured taking her hand in his and kissing the top of it gently

Micheal smiles and nods. He kisses her forehead softly and walks her to the door. “Have a good day Max.” He murmurs and then heads to go see his wife.

Chleo smiles and holds his hand. She rubs his hand softly and watches him. “You’re too much.” She giggles and finishes eating.

Max nodded and yelled a goodbye to her sister before she left to her car. She smiled happily as she pulled her phone out of her back pocket seeing a text from a new number

Tom chuckled shaking his head "No I'm not I'm telling you the truth." He said kissing her hand again before he went back to eating

Jason smiles and texts Max a simple hello and telling her who it was. He leans back on his couch and turns the tv on.

Chleo smiles and gets up once they both were finished. She takes their plates and goes to wash them for him.

Max smiled happily and and texted back and hello before she drove to her apartment and got inside sitting down checking her phone again to see if he replied

Tom got up and followed her quickly taking the plates from her hands "Uh uh you dont need to do that." He murmured as he started to wash the dishes

Jason smiles and looks down at his phone. “Are you free Friday night?” He texts back and bites his lip. He wanted to see her but he was nervous about it.

Chleo smiles and leans against the counter. “You know I don’t mind helping out.” She murmurs and rubs her hand along his back. She kisses his shoulder and smiles at him.

Max blushed and decided to press call giggling softly "Hi.." she said softly hoping this wasnt weird

Tom nodded some "Mmm I know but you're supposed to be in that bed waiting for me." He said a but darkly smirking back at her

Jason answers his phone and smiles. “Hey there.” He murmurs and leans back. “Wasn’t expecting a call.” He chuckles.

Chleo giggles and kisses his cheek. “Don’t take too long.” She murmurd and heads to his bedroom. She strips down to the lingerie set she had on underneath and lays down on the bed with her head proped up by her hand. She bites her lip softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back