• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Got a secret can you keep it

Micheal wraps his arms around Sophie from behind and kisses her cheek. “Morning babe.” He murmurs softly and lets go, going to get himself some coffee. “What are you all dressed up for? Don’t tell me I forgot a birthday or something.” He murmurs softly and watches her as he sips at his coffee.

Chleo runs a hand through her hair and sighs softly as she waits outside the makeup trailer. She glances around the set and sees Tom coming out of his trailer. She smiles and bites her lip softly. She heads over and taps his shoulder. “Hey there Tom.” She murmurs softly and watches him. She had started seeing Tom a few months ago. She knew he was married, but she was attracted to him, he’ll she was starting to fall for him.

Sophie turns to look at her husband giving a small smile "Oh I just have a brunch planned with my sister is all, she should be here soon." She murmured smiling as she heard the doorbell "There she is! Let her in will you? I gotta finish up my hair." She murmured running off to their room to finish getting ready. She always had to look nice when she went out, she always felt she needed to impress everyone

Max stood outside her sister's giant house sighing some. She really dreaded seeing her having to deal with her sister's spoiled ways, but for some reason she put up with it because Sophie was her only sibling. She smiled happily seeing Michael her brother in law open the door "Hey there!" She said happily always greatful to see him. She always had a good relationship with her brother-in-law, he always understood her and got her.

Tom turned hearing Chleo's voice smiling some as he saw her beautiful face "Hey beautiful." He said softly checking around before he wrapped his arm around her waist and brought her to him. He knew this was wrong seeing another woman when he was married. However his marriage with Maria had been going down the drain for years now and really, he only stayed because he wanted things to work, though when he met Chleo he forgot about fixing that relationship. He only felt for her these days, and really je was just fine with that.

Micheal smiles as he sees Max and lets her in. “Hey there.” He murmurs and hugs her. He had always gotten along with Max and really liked her. She was kind and fun to hang out with. “Sophie’s upstairs finishing getting ready.” He tells her and heads to the kitchen. “Want some coffee?” He asks and sits back down.

Chleo smiles and giggles softly. She wraps her arms around his neck. “Have a few minutes before you gotta be on set?” She asks soflty and plays with his hair gently. “Cause I miss you.” She murmurs and kisses his chin softly. She really wished they could be together, but he was married and she knew with him being in the public eye, a divorce was gonna be messy. She wasn’t even sure he fully didn’t want his wife anymore and she was afraid to ask.

Max hugged him back and stepped inside rolling her eyes a bit "Good lord we are just getting brunch not some fancy dinner." She saif laughing softly as she walked with him to the kitchen "Yeah coffee sounds great actually." She said softly as she sat at the bar "How has the movie been going? Soph says you're home for a month?"

Tom smiled some and kissed her cheek "Oh my dear I wish, however I am needed in hair and makeup." He murmured pushing some of her beautiful red hair from her face "My wife is out tonight though....maybe you could swing by and have some dinner? I'll cook." He said happily hoping she would say yes. He knew she was a bit hesitant still to come by his house even though he had convinced her once she had always turned down his offers afterwards.

Micheal nods and gets up. He pours her some coffee and hands her the cup. “It’s going good. I’m glad I got to come home for a month. I hate leaving Sophie here alone all the time.” She murmurs softly and sits back down beside her. He sips his coffee and watches her. “How are things going with you.”

Chleo frowns a little and bites her lip. “I don’t know Tom.” She murmurs softly. She was weary about going to his house. His wife could always come back early or something. She just didn’t want to get caught and being at his house seemed like asking to be caught. She sighs softly and pulls away from him. “If you do get time, fine me.” She murmurs and kisses his cheek before heading off to get ready.

Max nodded and gave a small frown. She always hated hearing him say things like that. She could see he really loved her sister and she knew Sophie took it for granted by sleeping around with other men. She was taken from her thoughts when he asked her a question and looked at him directly giving a shrug "Good I guess? Kinda trying to find a new job, mine is becoming a fucking hell hole." She explained sipping her coffee

Tom sighed heavily but gave a small nod "Alright.." he whispered before he made his way to hair and makeup wanting to find a way to be alone with her for a longer period of time. He couldnt really take her on dates because of paparazzi everywhere, but he thought home dates would be sweet apparently they werent there yet.

Micheal watches her and frowns a little. “What’s wrong?” He asks softly and puts his coffee cup down. “Need me to kick someone’s butt for you?” He jokes and smiles at her. He cared about Max too and he would always be there for her.

Chleo sighs and goes to get her hair and makeup done. She wanted to be alone with him and she would love to have dinner with him, but it just didn’t seem like that he right thing to do. She sighs and heads onto set when she’s done and chats with a few of the other extras.

Max laughed and shook her head "No no, nothing like that. Its just been stressful." She said giving a small shrug glancing at her sister as she ran into the kitchen and hugged her tight "Hey there." She said hugging her softly back wondering what had her in such a great mood today.

Tom went through makeup and stepped onto set soon after catching Chleo instantly and sending her a small smirk. She was so beautiful to him and everyone here paled in comparison to her

Micheal nods a little and smiles at her. He looks up at his wife when she comes rushing in and smiles at her. “Have fun you too. Be careful.” He murmurs and gets up. He kisses Sophie on the forehead and goes to get ready for the day.

Sophie smiles at her sister and hugs her tightly. “Ready to go?” She asks and glances at Micheal. “We will.” She tells him and heads out tot he car with Max.

Chleo notices Tom and smiles a little. She bites her lip and looks away. She sighs softly and gets ready for the scene they were shooting.

Max gave a small smile and hugged Michael goodbye before she left getting into her sister's convertible "So whats got you so happy?" She asked raising an eyebrow and crossing her arms

Tom.got his scene finished quickly and went to find Chleo quickly pushing her against a trailer once he found her "I cant wait any longer." He muttered as he trailed kisses down her neck

Sophie looks over at her sister and shrugs. “Just some plans for tonight came together.” She murmurs and smiles. “If Micheal asks we’re having a sleepover.” She tells her and smiles at her. She runs a hand through her hair and puts the top down on the convertible. She heads to the restaurant.

Chleo closes her eyes and tilts her head to give him more room. She groans softly and grips his shirt gently. “Maybe we should get inside a trailer before someone sees us.” She murmurd softly and kisses him hard.

Max looked at her sister in shock shaking her head "Are you serious?! The man gets a month off from his hectic schedule and you decide to get a date with another man?!" She yelled taking a deep breath "You're unbelievable sometimes." She muttered

Tom kissed her back and nodded pulling her into the trailer they were against and quickly locking the door "Get that fucking hooped skirt thing off." He muttered in a low devious voice. He knew she loved whem he talked to her like he was Loki in some way and he found it quite cute.

Sophie rolls her eyes. “He’s here for a month like you said. That’s plenty of time to spend a few nights together.” She shrugs and glances at her. “Don’t say anything to him.” She mutters and gets there. She gets out and heads inside.

Chleo looks at him and smirks. She nods and quickly get the hoop skirt off. She kicks it into the corner and pulls him in by his shirt. “Don’t keep me waiting too long.” She smirks and kisses his neck softly, being sure not to leave marks.

Max rolled her eyes and got out "Wouldnt dream of it." She muttered going into the restaurant with her and sitting down "Why did you get married Soph? Michael is a good guy and he doesnt deserve this."

Tom smirked and quickly got down to business with her . He panted as he lay next to her on the floor of the small trailer panting heavily "I love our little sneak off set sessions."

Sophie rolls her eyes and looks down at the menu. “Cause I’m the good kid remember. I did what mom and dad wanted, I settled down. Doesn’t mean I can’t have some fun on the side.” She mutters and flicks her hair behind her shoulder.

Chleo smiles and pants softly. She nods and lays her head on his shoulder, tracing patterns on his chest. “They are fun.” She murmurs softly and kisses his chest. She glances up at him. “Does the offer still stand for dinner tonight?” She asks softly.

Max shook her head giving a small laugh "I don't think I'll ever understand you." She muttered before she started to look over the menu

Tom nodded happily and smiled at her "Mhmm of course it is." He said softly before he sat up and kissed her gently "What would you like to have?"

Sophie rolls her eyes and looks at the menu. “How’s the job hunting going?” She asks and picks a piece of lint off her shirt. “Find anything?” She glances up at her sister.

Chleo smiles and kisses him back softly. She sits up and starts getting dressed again. “Surprise me.” She murmurs and smirls st him. “Just no shellfish. I’m allergic.” She murmurs softly and glances over at him.

Max shrugged some "Eh, been trying to get my photography out there hopeful I can pick it up again." She explained having always took great pride in her photography

Tom nodded giving another smile "I'll make a note of that." He said softly stroking her hair back some "We gotta get going before people get suspicious." She whispered

Sophie nods a little. “I don’t see why you stick to photography. You could make so much more money getting a real job.” She mutters and watches her.

Chleo nods a little and kisses him softly. “I’ll see you tonight.” She murmurs and fixes herself before heading out of the trailer. She goes to grab a quick lunch before they had to start filming again.

Max rolled her eyes and frowned some at her sister "Because I love it, its my thing. I dont like just living off my husband's money." She muttered frowning deeply

Tom kissed her back and gave a small nod "I'll see you tonight." He said softly before he let her go. He fixed himself up and quickly and left a few minutes after her going a seperate way to talk with directors

Sophie rolls her eyes. “Don’t get all high and mighty with me.” She mutters and looks up at the waiter. She smiles and orders her food.

Chleo works the rest of the day and gets dressed back in her normal clothes. She wipes the makeup off and heads to her car. She heads to her apartment to get ready for her night with Tom.

Max rolled her eyes and ordered her food giving a heavy sigh "You think there is something wrong with me?" She asked honestly "I havent had a date in nearly a year." She murmured always somewhat envying her sister for having found someone that loved her and married her

Tom got finished up with his scenes and smiled going to the store making sure to get the food for tonight. He heard a knock at the door and smiled letting Chleo in "Come in my dear."

Sophie looks at her sister. “You’re always working and dressing like that.@ she looks her over. “Maybe if you put in some effort guys would take notice.” She murmurs and shrugs a little.

Chleo smiles and heads inside. “Hey handsome.” She murmurs and smooth out her dress. She had made sure to dress nice, with a little something special underneath. She wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him once the door was closed. “Whatever you’re cooking smells good.” Sebmurmurd softly.

Max rolled her eyes "I look fine...well atleast I thought I did." She muttered giving a sigh biting her lip as she looked down at her lap starting to feel a bit self concious about her appearance. She always got this way sometimes around her sister, the way she always looked flawless. She had never had that kind of energy though when it came to her looks.

Tom smiled wider as he took her in "Thank you, its spaghetti." He said happily leading her into the kitchen and handing her a glass of wine he had already made for her "You look beautiful as always by the way."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back