• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Got a secret can you keep it

Tom smiled softly at the little boy "I've been alright as of late. Kinda hectic past few years but its pretty good now." He said truthfully to her "What about you?"

Max stayed in his arms for a few minutes longer before she started to walk back with him

Chleo nods a little and sips her coffee. She shrugs a little. “It’s been hard. Taking care of this little bundle of hyper ness alone isn’t easy.” She murmurs and looks at him. “Wasn’t exactly easy getting a job after Maria told everyone what I did. Can’t work in the entertainment industry anymore.” She shrugs. “But I guess it’s for the best.”

Micheal follows after her and gets back to the House. He sees Sophie’s car is gone and frowns. “I swear she goes out more and more.” He mutters and sighs. She was barely home anymore and it upset him. They had talked about finally starting a family but she was never home to try.

Max frowned some and shook her head some "Where do you think she went?" She asked looking at him as she got to her car

Tom frowned as he listened tp her and nodded some "I'm so sorry that happened, god if I could change what happened then I would. Where is his father?" He asked biting the inside of his cheek. He was scared Matthew could be his and she never told him but he also didnt want to jump to conculsions.

Micheal sighs and shrugs. “I have no clue. Probably out shopping again,” He mutters. That was always Sophie coverup when she was going to meet another guy. That or dinner with a friend.

Chleo bites her lip and looks down. Should she tell him? He had to find out eventually. She sighs and looks back up at him and then Matthew, seeing he’s too busy coloring on the notepad Chleo brought for him. “Tom, you’re his dad.” She says softly. “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you it after everything I wasn’t sure....I wasn’t sure you’d want him, I wasn’t sure you’d want us. Things didn’t exactly end well and you paid me to leave. I didn’t know where that left us.” She says quickly and starts to tear up. “I’m so sorry.”

Tom.went wide eyed as he looked at Matthew taking in a deep breath and looking back at Chleo "I gave you the money so you coukd start over...and get away from.the mess we were in." He said softly wipong his eyes when he felt a tear come up "I wanted nothing more than to be with you, to have a life with you." He said quietly biting his lip some "Could I.....I want to be in his life."

Max nodded some and took a deep breath "You wanna come to my place and have some drinks? I don't wanna be alone right now but I also don't wanna be in your place and risk saying something to my sister that I'll regret."

Chleo bites her lip and looks down. She wipes her eyes and nods a little. “I want you to be.” She says softly and messes with her coffee cup. “We can talk about scheduling and days you can spend with him.” She says softly. She wasn’t gonna assume him wanting Matthew meant he wanted her. He had already said he had wanted her, not he still did. “He just needs to get used to you first before you’re alone together.” She says softly and keeps her eyes on the table.

Micheal looks at her and nods. “Yeah, sure.” He murmurs. “Let me go get my car keys and stuff and I’ll meet you at your place.” He murmurs and heads inside to grab his stuff. He gets in the car and heads to her house.

Tom nodded some giving a small smile "Yeah of course, I'll take it slow I promise." He said smiling as Matthew gave her his cup 'All gone mommy.'

Max nodded some and sped off to her place. As she arrived she went inside and poured a few drinks downing one quickly and making another one

Chleo looks over at him and smiles. "Good job baby." She murmurs and kisses his head. She glances over at Tom. "Matthew I gotts tell you something. You know how you always ask where daddy is? Well, Tom is your dad." she murmurs softly and smiles at him.

Micheal gets to her place and lets himself in. He sees her already drinking and heads over. He sits down at the table and sips his drink. "Take it easy Max."

Max frowned sipoing at her drink "No I'm.planning on getting shit faced and thats that." She muttered as she leaned against the counter

Tom waved at him and smiled some as he went wide eyed "Loki...." he heard him whisper which made him laugh again while he crouched infront of Matthew "Hey there little one, I hope you're okay with me being your dad, I promise I'm a good guy." He said softly

Micheal sighs but nods. He was just glad they were at her house then. He sips his drink and leans back.

chelo smiles a little as she watches them. She was glad he was gonna have his dad in his life. She just knew it was gonna be hard seeing him but not having him. She looks away and gets up to throw their trash away.

matthew smiles and giggles. “Lokismy daddy!?” He exclaims and watches Tom. He couldn’t wait to tell everyone. He glances at his mommy and then back at Tom.

Tom smiled some and gave a nod "Mhmm but its a secret okay? Can't let anyone know its my secret identity." He said softly. He wanted them away from the spotlight for as long as he could, not that he was embarrassed but he didn't want them to have to deal with fake stories and paparazzi bullshit.

Max sat with him on her couch about two hours later and was drunker than she had been in a long time "You know sometimes I really fucking hate my sister." She muttered shaking her head some

Chleo comes back and smiles a little at them. He had already seemed to warm up to him, probably because it was his dad. She heads over and picks Matthew up. “Umm..I gotta get going.” She murmurd softly and rocks Matthew a little. “It was nice catching up with you again.” She says softly.

Micheal nods a little. “I know you do.” He chuckles and shakes his head. He wasn’t nearly as drunk as her. He had switched to soda after only three drinks and was basically sober at this point.

Tom frowned softly when they had to go and gave a small nod "Oh right...it was good to see you...here, this is my number now you can call anytime and we can set up another time to see eachother yeah?" He said hoping this wouldnt be the last time he saw them

Max frowned some and shook her head "Im jealous sometimes. I mean how does a whore like her get such an amazing guy like you to be her husband while I can't seem to stick with one guy who won't even give me a reason as to why he broke up with me?!"

Chleo nods and smiles a little. "My numbers still the same but this is my apartment if you wanna come by sometime." SHe murmurs and rocks Matthew. "Say, bye daddy." She murmurs and kisses his head. She watches him wave and pout. "I wanna stay with Daddy." He whines softly.

Micheal frowns a little. "Max don't go that far. She's not a whore." He tells her. "I know you don't get along with her but that's still my wife and I love her." He warns her.

Max frowned more and finished off her drink "Oh fucking please she screws around with anyone and everyone Michael! She even fucking gloats about it!" She said gasping when she realized just what she had said "Oh shit....Michael...I...Im sorry I didn't...fuck." she said watching he looked at her shocked before storming off into the kitchen

Tom chuckled some and gave him a big smile "I'll see you soon buddy don't you worry." He said sticking his pinky out "I pinky promise."

Micheal listens to her and his eyes widen. He shakes his head na makes his way to the kitchen. He leans against the counter. Is that where she always was when she was out? Screwing another guy? He sinks down into a chair and buries his head in his hands.

Chleo watches them lock pinkys and smiles a little. "See I told you he was a good guy." She murmurs and kisses his cheek. She looks at Tom and smiles a little. "See you around." She murmurs and heads out of the cafe and down the street to get Matthew to his babysitter so she could go to work. She sighs softly and shakes her head. THis was gonna suck.

Max followed him and rubbed his back some now sobering up some "I'm sorry Michael....I shouldn't have said anything." She said softly before she wrapped her arms around him

Tom made his way back to his apartment thinking about everything and trying to fully wrap his head around the fact that he was a father.

Micheal sniffles a little and looks over at her. "How long has she been doing this? How long have you known?" He asks. He was upset and angry that Max just let him keep thinking he had a loving faithful wife. He was also upset at himself for not seeing it. He shakes his head and looks down. "Was she ever actually in love with me?"

Chleo gets Matthew to his babysitter and kisses him goodbye. She rushes to the subway and soon gets to her job. She ties her apron on and goes to serve her customers. She worked as a waitress in a 50's themed diner. It didn't pay a lot, sometimes not even enough, but it was something.

Max frowned more and gave a heavy sigh "I've known for a while now. She does love you Michael, but she just doesn't get the whole comittment thing." She muttered

Tom smiled some and scrolled through his phone finding her number immediately. He had never had the heart to delete it from his phone "Hey just wanted to say it was amazing seeing you today and to properly meet Matthew. I can't wait to see you both again.' He texted hoping she would get the hint of him being happy to see her too.

Micheal frowns and looks over at Max. “Why didn’t you tell me?” He asks softly and watches her. “You just let me make a fool of myself.”

Chleo heads into the kitchen and feels her phone buzz. She quickly checks it in case it was the babysitter. She smiles a little at the text from Tom and quickly replies. “It was great seeing you too. I’m glad you got to meet your son.” She texts back and slips her phone back in her pocket.

Max frowned and sighed heavily "Because it wasn't my place....because I love you and didn't want to see you hurting like this." She said softly hugging him to her "Because I was selfish and thought if you and Sophie split that I'd never talk to you again."

Tom smiled at her response and soon looked over his schedule for the day thankful he just had a couple photoshoots

Micheal hugs her back gently and lays his head on her shoulder. “I can’t believe this.” He mutters and sits up. He sighs and gets up.

Chleo works through the day and sighs when she finally gets to leave. She heads to the subway and rubs her forehead. She was exhausted. She glances down at the tips she made and sighs. It wasn’t a lot.

Max followed him and had another drink in hand sipping at it some "What are you going to do?" She asked raising an eyebrow at him

Tom stood near the subway after his photoshoot and smiled wide seeing Chleo again. He walked over to her and bumped hips with her gently "Hey there stranger."

Micheal looks at her and takes the drink. “I think we need to cut you off.” He murmurd snd sighs. “I’m gonna talk to her but I’m probably gonna file for divorce.” He murmurs.

Chleo jumps a little and looks over at Tom. She smiles a little when she sees him. “Oh hey. I didn’t expect to see you anywhere near the subway.” She giggles softly and crosses her arms.

Max gives a small nod and frowns some "i'm fine." She murmured trying to get the drink back not noticing how she was pressed up against him

Tom chuckled some "New York traffic is not something I want to sit in right now." He said with a small shrug "You just gettimg off work?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back