• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Going Back to my Roots | Partner(s) Search

Persephonified

Just your casual Queen of the Underworld
  • Hello! Welcome to my thread! πŸŒΉπŸŒ»πŸ‘‹
    If you're most concerned with how I like to RP, feel free to skip to the tab labeled, 'Looking For'. Otherwise, here's a short introduction of myself!

My name is Persephone. I found my first RP partners through Deviantart, back in the good ol' days of Summer 2013. (I actually can't remember if it was 2013 or a year or two earlier, but I was like 14 and the first RP I ever did was a 1x1x1 that continued every day for an entire Summer.) I continued Roleplaying with three different people until I was about 19, when I lost contact with those friends. Unfortunately, sometimes life gets in the way, or you grow interests in different directions. But, the worst is when you stop getting along. A few years later, I've met some amazing people, but none managed to stick as those first three did.

That brings us to where we are now. You: reading this thread in search of a new person to write and create with. Me: The one writing way more than necessary in hopes that she'll draw in a new friend and long-term RP buddy.

Here's hoping that we both find what we're looking for.

Last edited:
  • Hello! Welcome to my thread! πŸŒΉπŸŒ»πŸ‘‹
    If you're most concerned with how I like to RP, feel free to skip to the tab labeled, 'Looking For'. Otherwise, here's a short introduction of myself!

My name is Persephone. I'm new to using forums as a medium to RP or find partners, though I'm not new to Roleplaying.
    I found my first RP partners through Deviantart, back in the good ol' days of Summer 2013.
    (I actually can't remember if it was 2013 or a year or two earlier, but I was like 14 and the first RP I ever did was a 1x1x1 that continued every day for an entire Summer.)

I continued Roleplaying with three different people until I was about 19, when I lost contact with those friends.
    Unfortunately, sometimes life gets in the way, or you grow interests in different directions. But, the worst is when you stop getting along.

A few years later, I've met some amazing people, but none managed to stick as those first three did.

That brings us to where we are now. You: reading this thread in search of a new person to write and create with.
    Me: The one writing way more than necessary in hopes that she'll draw in a new friend and long-term RP buddy.

Here's hoping that we both find what we're looking for.

Hiya! I uh, I’m new to the site but I’ve been roleplaying for a good while...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back