• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gods and Monsters ((OOC))

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Btw what do you want sukis area to be I was thinking like super hogwarts a massive academy of the dead to study each other's magic until they are reborn

I really need to get around to drawing their realm and what their underworld looks like, but for now:

Their world is an endless starscape with small, city to country-sized planets of various types hovering in it. It would probably be mostly dependant on the needs of the occupant(s).
Their underworld would be a collection of islands connected by pathways of constellations, possibly rising out of a starry ocean.

Lots of space stuff in Suki, hence why Blue Goldstone is associated with them so much. Again, I need to draw it, and I swear I will eventually. I'm just bad at explaining stuff ;-;

Thraika's area will literally be a bunch of laboratories in a barren desert. That's it. The labs look like giant spires made from metal.
Think of Piltover with the hextech from Arcane.

I really need to get around to drawing their realm and what their underworld looks like, but for now:

Their world is an endless starscape with small, city to country-sized planets of various types hovering in it. It would probably be mostly dependant on the needs of the occupant(s).
Their underworld would be a collection of islands connected by pathways of constellations, possibly rising out of a starry ocean.

Lots of space stuff in Suki, hence why Blue Goldstone is associated with them so much. Again, I need to draw it, and I swear I will eventually. I'm just bad at explaining stuff ;-;
That sounds pretty!

I meant in the afterlife where souls of his followers he didn't pick up and anyone else that worshiped him hang out in the afterlife which is built by the dead themselves. So if they could make what you are thinking king then sure

I meant in the afterlife where souls of his followers he didn't pick up and anyone else that worshiped him hang out in the afterlife which is built by the dead themselves. So if they could make what you are thinking king then sure
I know. The second one with the floating islands connected by pathways of starlight is what the afterlife would look like.

It is. Suki's realm is probably the most fluid in nature because the islands and planets adapt themselves to the needs of the occupant or occupants, mostly due to the fluid nature of magic.
In contrast, Thraika's world will be among the least flexible lmao. Well, maybe not the least flexible, but I'd like to imagine it so far. It's very.... ordered. Everyone has a role, and they're expected to fulfil it. Yeah, call it mechanical, but heck that's Thraika's entire theme

Anywho cya you will get a picture of the afterlife as it goes on its dreary but not depressing

Not the best interpretation but it's close enough to what Suki's realm looks like. Much space, very pretty
caf42a73-697d-49c1-be0e-58edf756ade1.png

And the Afterlife. The edit is not done so much as I am done with dealing with the edit. I don't like it but it's close enough. Might come back to it later, I might not. I'm gonna go die in a hole now either way
Screenshot_20220628-215330.png

Last edited:
There aren't going to be hold outs mostly as this was just going to be a poof and done. I didn't really mean for you to reply it was a census as in a check not yet a purge things take time so let me deal with the souls of tge afterlife and what they do abd when they do it unless wecreally need them to speak. Sunsmiter Sunsmiter

Last edited:
There aren't going to be hold outs mostly as this was just going to be a poof and done. I didn't really mean for you to reply it was a census as in a check not yet a purge things take time so let me deal with the souls of tge afterlife and what they do abd when they do it unless wecreally need them to speak. Sunsmiter Sunsmiter
Ah ok. Your grammar was a little hard to read so sorry about that. I'll edit when i have time.

Cats are heavily associated with Suki and you can't convince me otherwise. Also I would like to headcanon that there are cats EVERYWHERE in their afterlife and realm.

Their aesthetic is cats, mist, and space stuff

If it helps Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas , Thraika's not in league with the gods. And definitely not the monsters either.
Well, to be fair, they're connected to no one in particular. If they literally vanished, the plotline won't change. (F)

Anyways. Derealization Derealization is the Takhrasis allowed to stack breath attacks during combat, or can only one head exhale at a given time? Ex. Kal and Torri both use their acid and ice breath weapon at the same time, respectively of course.

Btw, I'll probably be posting less about Thraika, mostly because I don't know what to write about them lol(was literally not expecting so much attention about my antisocial lil shit). Either that or I just don't have the energy anymore.

Sorry.

Last edited:
Basically I have no idea how to advance the plot since Thraika's entire gimmick is knowing shit and I'm not very ok with making up lore on the spot cause I have like....no knowledge of greek mythology.
On the other hand, I do know a lot about dragons and tarrasques, so there's that.

Its a big oof moment for Thraika when your player cares more about the big Fuck Off Lizard TM than him.
(It may or may not have something to do with how Thraika can be boiled down to literally: "looking for knowledge, fucking around to get said knowledge, and fucking up social connections while in the first two phrases" and that gets somewhat stressful for me real fast. )
In short, I'll probably be a lot less active here, but might pick up sometime later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back