• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gods and Monsters ((OOC))

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Have the gm chatacer ko and leaving everyone o randomly grope about disent really help with the progressing when clues are none existent

Ohhh okay. Yeah, I see what you mean now. There was a clue in there somewhere and Cath is onto something but I probably should have made that a lot more clear, that's on me. Sorry about that. Hopefully the cat can help though

That's the fun of PMs. You can talk through plot stuff with people.

My goal of this is to go through and give each character at least a little time in the spotlight, with possibly one majorly important event surrounding their character at some point. The issue of the barrier won't be around forever at least!

Sunsmiter Sunsmiter it would likely be better if you treat tge census as rhetorical as I'm not acting on it for a long time it has been seconds in rp. If you need yo interact you have the sadness goddess who actully needs you abd who you are not warping time sbd space to move around

Sunsmiter Sunsmiter it would likely be better if you treat tge census as rhetorical as I'm not acting on it for a long time it has been seconds in rp. If you need yo interact you have the sadness goddess who actully needs you abd who you are not warping time sbd space to move around
I know, I'm literally trying to type it up right now but the fonts need to be perfect and that's an obsession of mine oof.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back