• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gods Among Us- OCC

Golden Army wasn't in reference to the movie lol but I get it. They won't be nearly as powerful as the Silver Sentinel. They're initial goal was to protect humans from divine monsters. It just so happens they could be used for a divine war, but they weren't created with that in mind.
Powerful as him is fine. In fact most characters we have are more powerful than him. Thats actually why his gimmick is so important. Without it he gets rofl stomped by everyone lol.

Great movie btw.

Powerful as him is fine. In fact most characters we have are more powerful than him. Thats actually why his gimmick is so important. Without it he gets rofl stomped by everyone lol.

Great movie btw.
Fantastic movie, but our golden army won't be nearly as strong as him. Just capable of overwhelming your average monster horde. These days the army is probably sealed away since the gods are living among mankind and they don't need the army to keep balance.

Fantastic movie, but our golden army won't be nearly as strong as him. Just capable of overwhelming your average monster horde. These days the army is probably sealed away since the gods are living among mankind and they don't need the army to keep balance.
Ooo seal them in mount saint helens. That way the eruption from the 80's can be tied to them.

LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

A golden army sounds good. It also makes sense that is sealed away since Quinella started to make intelligent monsters from humams, thus they could defend themselves.

Agent23 Agent23

I was going to object, but i just realized i can just copy him, less trouble. However, i can't copy the soul gem nor make something similar without closer inspection

Well, he's not finding out any time soon since they ARE supposed to be dead and everyone else believes so. Which is why i don't understand why is the Goddess of Night looking for Yashnifus.

LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

A golden army sounds good. It also makes sense that is sealed away since Quinella started to make intelligent monsters from humams, thus they could defend themselves.

Agent23 Agent23

I was going to object, but i just realized i can just copy him, less trouble. However, i can't copy the soul gem nor make something similar without closer inspection

Well, he's not finding out any time soon since they ARE supposed to be dead and everyone else believes so. Which is why i don't understand why is the Goddess of Night looking for Yashnifus.
Well cannonically Sylus blew their cover a little while ago. And she actually met Sylus so for her it makes sense. In Sylvainus's case he is just 70,000 years out of the loop. He and his creators never met the earth gods. I would greatly appreciate it if you wouldnt "just copy him" it would be kinda like if i just made another Quinella and made her a different color. It would be a bit....thunder stealing ya know.

Awesome! What should we call them?

Hense why the only copycats are the bad guys. I have a pretty negative image of copying lol.

Well cannonically Sylus blew their cover a little while ago. And she actually met Sylus so for her it makes sense. In Sylvainus's case he is just 70,000 years out of the loop. He and his creators never met the earth gods. I would greatly appreciate it if you wouldnt "just copy him" it would be kinda like if i just made another Quinella and made her a different color. It would be a bit....thunder stealing ya know.
Plus repetitive as there is another evil soul gem fueled robot coming in the not so distant future.

Also Neo Alice Neo Alice its nothing personal btw its actually one of the rules of the RP that you cannot control another persons character so even if Sylvainus wasnt indestructible it would technically be against the rules to take control of another player character. Otherwise Yashnifus would be unbeatable and so would Sylus and that's no fun.

Agent23 Agent23 hahahahahaha I know but Quinella has the power of duplicating creations, not that i'm going to do it (It's just a backup plan)

LadyOfStars LadyOfStars Golden Magnolias? jk e.e let's see... The Orichalcum Saints? Orichalcum is a fictional golden magical metal said to be from atlantis.

Agent23 Agent23 hahahahahaha I know but Quinella has the power of duplicating creations, not that i'm going to do it (It's just a backup plan)

LadyOfStars LadyOfStars Golden Magnolias? jk e.e let's see... The Orichalcum Saints? Orichalcum is a fictional golden magical metal said to be from atlantis.
Fair enough but his enchantment was forged by 7 gods not one. So if she got help from the others then it would work. She could still make an indestructible robot...but that scratches the surface of what sylvainus can actually do. He just needs help getting to that point and thats something only a craft god can help with.

Also based on your knowledge of orichalcum you may like the other story im gonna upload sometime next month.

Also i do have a true monster im gonna be putting up soon. Like later today or tomorrow. Yall wanna see it?

Its actually gonna be a dual Cs because the being is both a demigod and a monster.

117184331-352-k883473.jpg
This is Null the son of Sylus. While he looks terrifyingly badass he is actually sadly weak in comparison to his father and Genesis. At least most of the time. Sylus was disgusted in his sons weakness so he cursed him with Undeath in a pretty messed up way. Either upon dying or upon his fathers will he becomes a being known as The Horror.
1b2e04f0af324b4568e79011dfe3a8bc.jpg
Which is this horrible thing. Its an agonizing process where his bones twist and splinter and his organs are mulched all the while he grows to the size of a skyscraper. This thing grows new tendrils, mouths, horns, eyes, and claws in fractions of a second and is used as a weapon to overwhelm armies, heroes, and on occasion gods though its admittedly bad at that last one.

What makes the creature interesting is that it doesnt have a single point that is vital to its functions, cutting off its head or impaling it wont slow it down even a bit as it will likely grow it back in a second or two. It can be killed however but Sylus's crafty ass went and altered its reincarnation process so that instead of vanishing and reforming it just turns back into his son to be abused further.

So yeah....seriously evil bastard that sylus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back