• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gods Among Us- OCC

The underworlds were made/shaped by the mortal souls mostly. She didnt create as much as provide the initial spark for them to do alot of it on their own. Sure she has control over it but shes more doing her job throught instinct of the time for death. The life part is actually more shes just throwing that spark there to welcome a life to the world, rather than creating a soul entirely.

So sure maybe the Siblings thinks she creates/owns souls but truth is actually diffrent, but that would maybe come out if they find out more about how she views them.

So maybe what sets her apart from the other Death gods is how she handles stuff/works.
Well that and the fact that the earth gods are noted as being far stringer than average. To which i will concede she is also one of the strongest of our initial seven.

My cosmic monster is a robot made by youthful gods and built around an artifact that goes all the way back to the god wars.
Ah, you're making a weapon lol. I think everyone should get some more creations under their belt. I for one am leaning more towards things that explain why the world works the way it does. But, I might get a weapon or two in the mix.

Ah, you're making a weapon lol. I think everyone should get some more creations under their belt. I for one am leaning more towards things that explain why the world works the way it does. But, I might get a weapon or two in the mix.
Sylvainus isnt a weapon. He is a Shield of sorts and a container of sorts. He just happens to be able to fight.

The lore is awesome! I'm also making a celestial monster at the moment. Super pumped to dive into this world with all of you guys >:]

Sylvainus Is actually a pretty badass being. I think he will be one of my Favorites until i bring out Alphaius. Anyway sorry for the lateness work came upon me as i was typing and now its all gone. Ill get right on retyping it and we will be starting tonight for sure.

Quinella will help him and any other sibling that needs her (except for Agent23 Agent23 leader God). I was actually going to tell everyone to add themselves a divine weapon/object made by her as a gift, so feel free to do so
Honestly their beef seems a bit sad now that we know Sylus is behind his douchery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back