• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gods Among Us- OCC

Honestly their beef seems a bit sad now that we know Sylus is behind his douchery.

I know! But they don't know it yet... So... Drama 7u7

But i made Muzena to help that situation a bit, he's got an ally on Quinella's side uwu

Btw, could you check out if Muzena's theme songs are accesible? I posted the links but i see them as gray rectangles now (but maybe is bc i'm on mobile, maybe they are normal on pc)

I know! But they don't know it yet... So... Drama 7u7

But i made Muzena to help that situation a bit, he's got an ally on Quinella's side uwu

Btw, could you check out if Muzena's theme songs are accesible? I posted the links but i see them as gray rectangles now (but maybe is bc i'm on mobile, maybe they are normal on pc)
Epic. Simply epic. Her interactions with Both Sylvainus and Genesis will be interesting.

Sylvainus did save a world but did so by destroying it, whereas Genesis is not only the son of Yashnifus but arguably worse than he was at his worst point. I am curious not only as to how they will interact but how their abilities will clash.

Epic. Simply epic. Her interactions with Both Sylvainus and Genesis will be interesting.

Sylvainus did save a world but did so by destroying it, whereas Genesis is not only the son of Yashnifus but arguably worse than he was at his worst point. I am curious not only as to how they will interact but how their abilities will clash.

Well Sylvainus had a good reason and didn't enjoyed to do it, she's going to feel that. Besides, he is bringing everyone back. More importantly, she'll probably try to take him to Quinella so she can use him to discover how store souls. His grey soul gem could become the main processor of a new MegaloSphere server!

Genesis is another story, he's really bad now. Yes, he is in or was in pain but that doesn't gives him a free pass. I think she could fall in love in with him with the proper conditions. For one, she's not afraid of him and since she's not a goddess he can't absorb her powers. I would bet that their first encounter would be in the Dreamland (does he sleep? He should). That would make some more drama bc Quinella will want Genesis dead and probably will send Muzena to do it since his demigod ability is so troublesome

Well Sylvainus had a good reason and didn't enjoyed to do it, she's going to feel that. Besides, he is bringing everyone back. More importantly, she'll probably try to take him to Quinella so she can use him to discover how store souls. His grey soul gem could become the main processor of a new MegaloSphere server!

Genesis is another story, he's really bad now. Yes, he is in or was in pain but that doesn't gives him a free pass. I think she could fall in love in with him with the proper conditions. For one, she's not afraid of him and since she's not a goddess he can't absorb her powers. I would bet that their first encounter would be in the Dreamland (does he sleep? He should). That would make some more drama bc Quinella will want Genesis dead and probably will send Muzena to do it since his demigod ability is so troublesome
Interesting. I look forward to their meeting. Though Quinella will have to wait until Genesis is revealed to her...which will happen soon considering the setting i just put up.

I dont think falling for genesis or Yashnifus is a good plan btw. Its a recipe for heartbreak and loss...(epic foreshadowing)

Neo Alice Neo Alice elske elske BasilOwO BasilOwO LadyOfStars LadyOfStars PlusUltra PlusUltra Nessi Nessi Darklord95 Darklord95 Jormir24 Jormir24 Selee-01 Selee-01

Ok my humbles apologies for the extensive delays. But we are ready to go. Villians are lurking in their shadows, Sylvainus just arrived on the moon in a rather comical fashion, and Yashnifus got one of his visions of the future and has sent out a call to his siblings to let them know about his child and Sylus.

I am linking the pages now and contacting the staff to shift this page to the occ

Agent23 Agent23 Quick question! Are all the Gods able to "teleport" or make portals as Arlathan did or would you like them all to be based in Texas?

Agent23 Agent23 Quick question! Are all the Gods able to "teleport" or make portals as Arlathan did or would you like them all to be based in Texas?
Picture the earth floating in space. Now put that earth in a perfect cube dimensional shell. Yashnifus made the inside of the cube (the earth) his domain thats why he is always there. This current life has been in texas. Now each face on that cube has spacial and temporal bending applied to them to make each one equal in size to Yashnifus's cube. Each of those six faces is one of the dimensions belonging to one of the other six earth gods. They are able to enter these dimensions and leave at will.

Tldr all earth gods can teleport to anywhere on the earth.

Last edited:
Picture the earth floating in space. Now put that earth in a perfect cube dimensional shell. Yashnifus made the inside of the sphere (the earth) his domain thats why he is always there. This current life has been in texas. Now each face on that cube has spacial and temporal bending applied to them to make each one equal in size to Yashnifus's cube. Each of those six faces is one of the dimensions belonging to one of the other six earth gods. They are able to enter these dimensions and leave at will.

Tldr all earth gods can teleport to anywhere on the earth.
Thank you!

On break so really quick. Quinella will be surprised to find that even with her metal and or technology manipulation she can neither control nor manipulate Sylvainus in any way shape or form without him lowering his defenses at will. If such a thing were possible both Sylus and Genesis would have been able to dismantle him with relative ease. Seeing as how both draw power from other gods and have the powers of those they draw from... The main difference is Genesis absorbs the power they expend in battle whereas sylus absorbs their life essence itself, Both have absorbed multiple gods of Craft and Technology and both have power on par with (in Genesis case) or superior to (in Sylus's case) the earth gods.

That said if she gains his trust, which may be hard if he finds out she's lying to him, then he would lower his defenses and allow her to study and potentially upgrade him. Upon study she can find his hidden protocols. Suffice it to say whats on his sheet now is what he can do now. The souls he contains are taking up about 90% of his power capacity so he is heavily nerfed. She will also find out how to get him to go well past his 100% power though its a total pain in the backside to acheive.

This isnt to say she couldnt defeat him mind you each god has a way of bringing him down even if they cant damage him. Yash could entomb him in a continent sized ice ball and toss him into space, Quinella could suck him into dreamworld. The only ones who would face issues with him are death and Warrior gods as warriors cannot harm him, and death gods actually allow him to dump souls out elevating his power. The other 5 would be able to Zone or exile him with little difficulty.

Neo Alice Neo Alice

Neo Alice Neo Alice How about a Golden Army created by our two gods as a gifts to the first Queens of mankind? To protect their kingdoms from the monsters that became wild and dangerous. Also it serves as a secondary defense system should enemy gods ever return to the Sol System.

Neo Alice Neo Alice How about a Golden Army created by our two gods as a gifts to the first Queens of mankind? To protect their kingdoms from the monsters that became wild and dangerous. Also it serves as a secondary defense system should enemy gods ever return to the Sol System.
Enemy gods have never stopped coming to the sol system honestly. Not until we all went into hiding. Thats actually why we did it. Admittedly it wasnt just Yashnifus's idea.

Also while i am down for an unkillable army of badass self repairing robots id prefer if you didnt make them indestructible as well. That kinda makes slyvainus's main gimmick less special ya know?

Golden Army wasn't in reference to the movie lol but I get it. They won't be nearly as powerful as the Silver Sentinel. They're initial goal was to protect humans from divine monsters. It just so happens they could be used for a divine war, but they weren't created with that in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back