• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Godling Academy [Norse + Greek RP ] (In Character)

As Jasmine was enjoying her meal and drink, someone had sat next to her. They then asked if she was Jasmine in which she looked up from her meal to look at who was talking to her. Jasmine noticed that it was a cool-looking girl who was asking her about that, so she just gave her a smile. “Yes. I am Jasmine, and you wouldn’t happen to be my roommate? Because you are then it is very nice to meet you.” said Jasmine. She was thinking about getting a flower to put on this girl’s hair, but decided that it was a bit too early to do that. ‘I should put a flower on her head later, since she was nice enough to talk to me. It would be a friendly gift from me.’ thought Jasmine.
Jasmine’s rabbit: Daisy was sleeping on Jasmine’s lap when she arrived at the cafeteria. But their ears perk up upon hearing Kassandra’s voice. The rabbit yawned upon waking up, and look at Kassandra with a curious look. ‘Oh. I should probably feed Daisy some asparagus, since she would love to eat that.’ thought Jasmine.
The asparagus did appeared, and Jasmine gave her rabbit one cup of it for their dinner. Daisy happily chew her dinner, because it was so chewy.
Azi Azi
Kassandra nodded, and looked at the strange, soft girl in front of her. "Yeah, I'm Kassandra, your roommate for the next 100 years I guess. You should probably get used to me, cause it looks like we're gonna be stuck together for quite awhile." She sat back in her chair, looking relaxed. "Who are you a descendant of?"
Blackrose7 Blackrose7

Elijah Fitzgerald
As Elijah weaved his way through the crowd he made an attempt to pick up some valuables as he went, but that desire was quickly reigned in when he saw an arcing blast of water nailed a... teacher? It was very clear to him now that they were being watched. He had a decent haul considering the size of the crowd. Mostly useless trinkets and keepsakes but a few of the things had value. Elijah scanned through the crowd looking for someone... interesting. Thankfully it didn’t take long for Elijah’s eyes to settle on someone interesting. Mingling among so many Godlings it was becoming very obvious that there were differences between the Greeks and the Norse. Elijah made his way over to the pair and with a charismatic smile he put his hand out, A pleasure to meet the both of you. I’m Elijah, Descendant of Fafnir. May I have your names?”
Azi Azi
Blackrose7 Blackrose7

Samual Henslee
Sammy had wolfed down several servings of food at this point and was enjoying his goblet for the simple fact that it had an endless supply of whiskey. His constitution and endurance were nothing to sneeze at but at this point he was beginning to feel a buzz and the goblet refused to supply anymore after that. The liquid courage lived up to its name as he put aside his misgivings about the situation and walked up to a someone he didn’t know, “ Nice to meet y’all! My names Sammy and it’s nice to meet ya!” He didn’t know anything about Jennifer, but she seemed a hard worker given her attire was similar to his.
That Lass Over There That Lass Over There

“Zane,that doesn’t work on me anymore. You always play victim and go for the wow is me thing. Then I forgive you and you go and do more things to piss me off. It’s a vicious cycle that I’d really rather not re enter.” Aqua walked over to the door and opened it looking down upon his ex boyfriend. “Look how happy Sherri and Zoe are. Happily married for over a century. You think I didn’t want that? A family? Someone to come home to? It was just my luck that the person that I wanted these things with was completely immature and couldn’t help doing stupid things for peoples attention. I know you’re god of parties and all that but GODS Zane. Can you be serious at all?” Aqua sighed. “It was sweet that you didn’t even try to move on,it showed you had at least some resolve.”
Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy

Sherri/Hecate

Luckily for Zoe over these last hundred years, Sherri was talented in the manifold arts of the housewife, so she could cook for them and take care of everything during and after experiments. Unluckily for Sherri, organizing her own things did not fall into her wide range of talents and skills. Looking over her half of the shared office, she felt herself ready to incinerate the entire thing while holding a book that she couldn't figure out what to do with. It didn't fit on any of her very full shelves, her desk was already occupied with a desktop computer, papers, and a small machine that could brew potions for her, an anniversary gift from Zoe. "I was so close to having it all set up nice..." Disappointment, frustration, and rage filled her while she thought about her failure in this minute task, and while agonizing over this she just lazily put the book somewhere where it barely fit, not looking nice and organized at all. She had to go be there for her daughter, and that was much more important than her tiny as hell issues.

She looked over to the small version of Bolly that had stayed with her, ready to soothe her the moment she got out of control. Patting the robot's chassis, she smiled and spoke aloud. "Bolly, teleport to Zoe please." Using this was so much easier than casting a spell that combined searching and teleportation functionalities. After a moment of wind-up Sherri appeared in the dorm room, making it a bit crowded with three people inside. Regardless, she smiled, looking around the room and finally at her daughter - something she never would have expected, with both her and Zoe being, well, women. "Momma's already here, Morgana. Sorry for having you wait so long. Zoe, go ahead and give her the gift." A smile on her face, anticipating the reaction that Morgana might have, Sherri a bit anxiously waited for the gift that had been prepared a few weeks ago to be given.

jj9095 jj9095 Angel Evans Angel Evans

Zoe kissed Sherri on the cheek when she popped in "welcome my darling." Zoe smiled at Morgana and nodded.

"Bolly? Please give Morgana her gift." Bolly #1 & #2 turned into one robot and from there Bolly opened his 'chest' area to find a rolling robot inside (think BB8 style). Zoe held on to the robot, clicked its head, and it grew to half Morgana's size.

"Say hello to your very own Robot! You can name it what you wish." Zoe put up a finger before Morgana leaped for joy "There are some rules to you having your very own robot though."

"Do not use the robot to hurt or kill anyone unless in grave danger. Do not use it on students or teachers unless you are in the fighting grounds - then do what you will. Last rule, you have to make sure you contact Sherri & I sometimes through it. We're going to miss you!" Zoe hugged Morgana and called in Sherri to join the group hug. Zoe laughed happily loving her family and then got back into Athena mode.

"Okay, so here is what your new robot can do:
1. You dont have to talk to it - it knows your thoughts. If you talk out loud its for comfort. Yes, I programmed it JUST for you.
2. You can ask it any questions, do voice recordings, video recordings, etc. like any other of our Robots at home. You're used to this. After you name it you say its name and ask it what you want and you're good.
3. It automatically notifies Zoe and Sherri when you “switch”
4. You can practice elemental magic on it and it will be perfectly fine.
5. With this button the belly opens to show a moving cauldron that you can create potions in a whim - the ones that would normally take days now take seconds to create
6. The robot helps protect you in case of danger or threat
7. You can hide behind the robot and it'll take any bullets or damage with ease
8. If you ask, you can be teleported to one of the Bolly's
9. It glows if you want so you will never be lost in the dark
10. With this button you can change it's size so that-"

Zoe clicked the button and it turned into a miniature size that fits in the palm of her hand.

"You can put it in your pocket when needed."

Zoe looked at Sherri for approval and nodded. "And one more thing. WHEN you prove yourself in the Academy... I will upgrade your robot to include ONE more thing..." Zoe waited a few seconds for suspense. "You will be able to call down the robot army in the future."

Zoe looked at Sherri in case she missed anything or wanted to add anything.

That Lass Over There That Lass Over There Angel Evans Angel Evans

Elijah Fitzgerald
As Elijah weaved his way through the crowd he made an attempt to pick up some valuables as he went, but that desire was quickly reigned in when he saw an arcing blast of water nailed a... teacher? It was very clear to him now that they were being watched. He had a decent haul considering the size of the crowd. Mostly useless trinkets and keepsakes but a few of the things had value. Elijah scanned through the crowd looking for someone... interesting. Thankfully it didn’t take long for Elijah’s eyes to settle on someone interesting. Mingling among so many Godlings it was becoming very obvious that there were differences between the Greeks and the Norse. Elijah made his way over to the pair and with a charismatic smile he put his hand out, A pleasure to meet the both of you. I’m Elijah, Descendant of Fafnir. May I have your names?”
Azi Azi
Blackrose7 Blackrose7

Samual Henslee
Sammy had wolfed down several servings of food at this point and was enjoying his goblet for the simple fact that it had an endless supply of whiskey. His constitution and endurance were nothing to sneeze at but at this point he was beginning to feel a buzz and the goblet refused to supply anymore after that. The liquid courage lived up to its name as he put aside his misgivings about the situation and walked up to a someone he didn’t know, “ Nice to meet y’all! My names Sammy and it’s nice to meet ya!” He didn’t know anything about Jennifer, but she seemed a hard worker given her attire was similar to his.
That Lass Over There That Lass Over There
St. Boethius St. Boethius

Kassandra looked up from her conversation with Jasmine to a boy who looked to be around her age. Her eyes slowly scanned his body and she smirked up at him. "I guess I'd be okay with you having my name- Kassandra. Descendant of Hypnos, here to solve all your sleeping problems, etc, etc." She grabbed his hand lightly and stood up, fairly short, but she carried herself like a much taller woman. "This is Jasmine, we're roommates apparently, we'll see how that goes." She looked up at the boy and put her hand on her hip, leaning against the chair she had been sitting on. "Who were you before you came here, what's your backstory? I'm not seeing any common threads among these people except they're descendants. "

He frowned again. "Aqua its been a century. I want that family too. I wanna be dependable for you and I can't if you don't let me try." He stands up, closing the door. "I'm not leaving until you tell me I can have another chance. I can be better. Just let me try. Please." He says, stepping closer to him as he drops his head down. He wasn't joking. He was willing to reinvent himself to make Aqua happy. He wants to come home and find his kids and Aqua waiting for him at the door. Even if he fucks up sometimes thats what people do and second chances should be allowed, in his opinion. He needs Aqua. He loves Aqua. A tear welled up and he blinked, releasing it as it dripped down to the floor. Angel Evans Angel Evans

1571878996734.png Ragnar sighed in relief at the fact she was ok. However upon asking if he had food he couldn't help but merrily laugh. "I just out ate my mother finishing a whole roast boar in 10 minutes beating her record by 2 minutes!" After a bout of hearty laughter and wiping a tear from his eye he realized he hadn't introduced himself yet. "Ah forgive me for not introducing myself! I am Ragnar Torsten, chosen or Thor. It's nice to meet you both!" He says in a thunderous but friendly voice.
Ariel Ariel BreezeCatcher BreezeCatcher

6e91d81042743d6cb7fe6a89e3907705.png
While Jasmine was feeding her rabbit some asparagus. She looked at Kassandra with a confused look on her face upon asking what descendant she is. “I am not a descendant. I am a chosen, and I believe it was Demeter who picked me. Although, I don’t remember if it was that. The way I got the fancy note about the chosen thing didn’t make it look believable. I also thought that this was a prank as well, since I kept picking yes on those weird notes that I got from my botanist job.” said Jasmine. She put a hand behind her head because she was kind of embarrassed about that. ‘I bet that Kassandra is a descendant, for she asked me about that question.’ thought Jasmine.
Somebody else then showed up towards them, and he asked for their name. “Hello. My name is Jasmine, and this sweet rabbit on my lap is Daisy.” said Jasmine. Daisy was finish eating the asparagus, and gave a curious look at the boy that Jasmine was talking to. Kassandra also said that she is a Descendant of Hypnos, and Jasmine secretly smile about that. Because her thought about Kassandra being a descendant was correct. 'Oh cool. My roommate is a descendant after all, and I wonder if we are going to get along with each other.’ thought Jasmine. She liked Kassandra so far, but she wasn’t sure what else to expect from her.
Azi Azi St. Boethius St. Boethius

Last edited:
433501-elves-a-high-elf-by-sakimichan.jpg Upon seeing her speechless for a second Sumar smiled, she would be a fun one to play around with. However his joy was short lived when he saw his rival in this quest for godhood and his 100 years of future memories were at stake. The odds were stacked against him with his brother only picking him out of pity or whatever reason. He had no delusions of getting friendly with his rival. However her question of his story with Freya didn't escape him and her question of his ears caused his somewhat plastered (due to rival) grin to become lively again. "Yes I'm an elf from Alfhiem. If you're interested in the story I'll tell you once things get a bit more... intimate." He says with a seductive look on his face as he touches his ring and pulls out a golden rose which he hands to Claire. "I would be delighted if someone as heavenly as yourself would tell me their name."
jj9095 jj9095 -Mork- -Mork-

Last edited:
Royal
Happily watching as Claire made her way over to get some food, Royal noticed a certain someone hadn't followed her this time. His gaze fell down to her cat, Angel, who seemed to want to just hang out with him. The notion was adorable, so he decided to let Angel lick his fingers before moving onto scratching his chin--very much to the cat's delight. For once, he had more of a wholesome than mischievous smile as he played around with the cat a bit. Back home, he'd never been allowed to have a cat much to his annoyance. Maybe it was just the Dionysus in him, but he found a strong kinship with them and always thoroughly enjoyed their--sometimes bipolar--company.

Once he looked up again, he curiously noticed that Claire had stopped by some other guy's table to talk a little. At one point though, she seemed to nudge her head in his direction as a gesture to the guy. Angel licked his hand contently as he turned in his chair a bit, just to get a better look. The stranger seemed to look somewhat similar to Royal himself, though he appeared to be opposite of him at the same time. He had a gut feeling that this guy was his rival; that he was the other chosen Dionysus he'd have to fight against to become the next Dionysus. Oh god I hope he doesn't let that get in the way of having fun... Royal gave an outgoing wave as he noticed the other guy look over--though he sensed that the friendliness was not, in fact, reciprocated.

69f299a6c3e8f4a8a60fd572903206b4.jpg

Elijah Fitzgerald
Elijah sat down as Kassandra did and unbuttoned his coat as he sat down. “ Well, my family life as a Descendant to a great dragon was... interesting to say the least. Greeks such as yourselves may not know but Fafnir was originally a very powerful dwarf whose strength was only matched by his greed. Legend has it that Fafnir travelled across all the nine realms gathering powerful artifacts. Once things began to modernize the family used the wealth to open up a pawn broker business that quickly expanded over the generations. My role as my fathers son was to learn the tools of the trade and take over the business. So I’ve never really stayed in one place for very long. The more we move the more clients we meet and the more money we make. My life’s really just been about meeting the expectations of the family. Just before he shipped me off my father put me in charge of... acquisitions. The more I add to the family treasure the better my standing, and if there’s a bump in the road... it’s usually easy enough to smooth over. “ Elijah was being intentionally vague because he had no intention of just admitting he was a theft and enforcer for what amounted to a magical mafia.

Azi Azi Blackrose7 Blackrose7

Aqua watched as Zane castrated himself in order for another shot at this relationship thing. Aqua couldn’t resist that pouting face and he think Zane knew that. It was hard enough for Aqua to end things the first time,but to see him just laying it all bare for him made Aqua think that MAYBE Zane was ready to be mature and be a productive member of a healthy and loving relationship. “Okay fine Zane,but this is a trial run! We are not officially together. You make one mistake and I’m done understood?”,His said with conviction. “And don’t let us get in the way of teaching the next generation. Especially your chosen.”
Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy

The prestigious young man, Pierce Everman, had just arrived in his typical attire: a black suit, purple tie, and well kept hair. His eyes are narrowed as he regarded others around him, preferring to avoid touching them as he moved through the crowd and even shoving when they made it impossible. "Tch!" His gaze was piercing and people who were in his path soon learned to avoid being there quickly. Once he found a spot, near the front to listen to the goddess who spoke to the crowd without missing anything, Pierce would probably sum up the speech as entirely unimpressive. The accommodations here were already proving to be unremarkable and his mood continued to grow sour. When they were released he made his way to the cafeteria swiftly, hungry and hoping the food wouldn't also fail to impress him, though his standards were incredibly high.

He found a spot in front of a girl whose name immediately popped into his head, given his ability. Tale. Lucky Tale. She was pretty enough, but her posture and disposition didn't really appeal to him. His eyes moved up and down her with a swift observation and he spent no more time looking at her as his eyes moved down to the plate that appeared in front of him. Buttered bake potatoes and a steak so rare it might as well have still been alive. He cut the meat fiercely as if he himself had to re-kill it and tenderly placed it in his mouth. The wine glass in front of him held a golden liquid that looked like honey he presumed to be the ambrosia the goddess had mentioned. After he'd finished his bite, he took a ginger sip from the glass and found it tasted exquisite. At least the food here is good.

Out of curiosity, his eyes glanced back to the plate in front of the girl. "Seafood," he remarked, more or less inquiring about it but not really sounding it like a question.
Lyth Lyth

aoi-ogata-jumin3.jpg

Anders was laughing quietly, a hand covering his face as he did his best to expel some of the tension building up inside of him. This had been exactly how things had gone when he first met Klaus and every minute they spent together after. It was obvious now he’d spent his summer with a prospective love god, everything Klaus did made him more endearing.

Taking a breath once he was given a little room, Anders finally lowered the hand that had been feebly attempting to hide the constant flush that abruptly arrived once they had bypassed personal space. The other students did seem too preoccupied to notice them toeing the line of decency, they really brought out something very interesting in one another.

“I don’t think I’ll be able to survive a century of this, Klaus” A light joke as Anders regained his composure and willed himself to calm down just a bit. He was sure he was practically glowing by this point, embarrassed by his inability to keep himself together.
It was the first time the commitment-phobe found himself eager to be so close to someone so quickly, though now he knew the influence of Aphrodite was more than likely to blame. He wasn’t upset however, instead choosing to relish in the attention he was being fed. An easy keeper, Anders couldn’t help himself when lavished with this kind of attention.

Once his heart rate finally slowed, Anders felt his shoulders drop and he could finally pull his thoughts together. It seemed as though Klaus was happy to be close to him still, perhaps their casual relationship would kick back off. He wouldn’t spoil the reunion by asking, things would fall into their place if he just relaxed and let it be.

“Have you met anyone else yet?” Anders asked, his eyes scanning the other students milling around. “I can’t imagine I’ll be running into anyone else I know”

Angel Evans Angel Evans

Elijah Fitzgerald
Elijah sat down as Kassandra did and unbuttoned his coat as he sat down. “ Well, my family life as a Descendant to a great dragon was... interesting to say the least. Greeks such as yourselves may not know but Fafnir was originally a very powerful dwarf whose strength was only matched by his greed. Legend has it that Fafnir travelled across all the nine realms gathering powerful artifacts. Once things began to modernize the family used the wealth to open up a pawn broker business that quickly expanded over the generations. My role as my fathers son was to learn the tools of the trade and take over the business. So I’ve never really stayed in one place for very long. The more we move the more clients we meet and the more money we make. My life’s really just been about meeting the expectations of the family. Just before he shipped me off my father put me in charge of... acquisitions. The more I add to the family treasure the better my standing, and if there’s a bump in the road... it’s usually easy enough to smooth over. “ Elijah was being intentionally vague because he had no intention of just admitting he was a theft and enforcer for what amounted to a magical mafia.

Kassandra raised her eyebrow. Something seemed a little off about his story, but she said nothing, sitting down in between him and Jasmine. It was most likely that everyone in this little group had some secret or another that they weren't likely to confess. At least not while they were awake. "Well isn't that fascinating? My life isn't half that interesting. It's mostly been me more or less," she paused and her eyes glazed over momentarily before she turned back to the conversation, "taking care of people." Taking care of her drunk mother, running from home and using the powers she had just been able to learn to control for her own good as she lived in a small, two room apartment in NY with a friend. She propped her legs up on the table, her hair flopping into her eyes as she grinned cockily. "There must be a million rules in this place, I can't even wait to break them all. No smoking, no alcohol unless you're of Dionysus, can't stay in the same room as someone of your 'own sex'," she made quotation marks with her fingers and laughed as she leaned the chair backwards. "It's going to be quite a century here among these people. I'm sure we'll all get to know each other quite well." She winked at him and took a long sip of drink, tipping the last of it down her throat.

Siv Halfden - Chosen of Tyr

Siv reached out and shook the big mans hand heartily. He had been worried when the giant first bumped into Siri, seeing her stumble. He had reached out to help steady her, but she gracefully saved herself to his surprise. And looking at the young giant, Siv saw from the apologetic look on his face that he meant no harm.

“Well your more than welcome to join us at our table, once we get one of course.” He joked with the same soft smile across his face while shooting a quick glance at Siri. He knew that she was uncomfortable with crowds but the giant in front of them now seemed friendly enough, and he doubted that he would pose many problems. A chosen of Thor, he would no doubt be an honorable man, maybe a bit brash, but that was yet to be decided. “It’s a pleasure to meet you.”
Ariel Ariel EldridSmith EldridSmith

Dean Daemin Kang-Griffin

Interacting: SuperiorOnion SuperiorOnion
Mentions: OPEN

Outfit: XXX
Dean smiled and sat down with his food and bags across from Mavris. He seemed friendly enough. If someone were to simply reject him or yell at him to leave he wouldn't have taken it well. He was a gentle soul. As for Mavris, Dean really didn't know much about Norse Gods. He'd definitely have to do some research later. He made a mental note of it and hoped to remember it later.

"Actually," he began shyly, "I'm a descendant. My human mother gave me up for adoption when I was a baby and it looks like my father just didn't know I existed or didn't care to know. Apparently I'm the Son of Poseidon and I'm meant to have all these cool water powers but all I've ever really been able to do is hold my breath underwater for a long time. I don't even think I have powers. I don't remember a time where I did anything tremendously amazing." He spoke a lot. Maybe because this was the first descendant he'd ever met or maybe he was nervous. Whichever it was he wanted to make a good first impression and he clearly wasn't doing it.

7f55JDZzXTMca9mV8D8FaohtjBP4hgIff2ljt3Z7Z4swcu14eYxD87Bhfl0KZwtazUSVSaJ6vNnr_RrVg333XBdnNR7hijeJJeyWAe6unaDS9I652adVNLfRBq8I3ZZWtJ2g7EOv

------------============<+<+<+<+XX-XX+>+>+>+>============------------

Mavris sat and listened as Dean spilled his life story onto him like a river through a dam. "A greek descendant of the sea. It's quite fascinating you chose to walk up to my table. You see Mani is the god of the moon. Though we come from different lineage, we could make a powerful pair." Mavris had studied up on greek lore after learning this was where he'd spend his time schooling. Poseidon was considered one of the big three, allying with this student would make for a smart move.

"Perhaps we will be able to work as pairs throughout our time here to enhance our knowledge and grow." He adjusted the glasses. "Of course... if you'd be interested."
MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx

------------============<+<+<+<+XX-XX+>+>+>+>============------------

Elijah Fitzgerald
Elijah chuckled and looked at his hands for a moment. Still feeling the absence of his key. He wanted to check all the things that he had put in there already. He wanted to make sure they were clean and pristine. He wanted to wander through the mountains of gold and the valleys of weapons and just bask in it all. The young dragon clasped his hands together and squeezed hard. The pain forcing his mind out of the loop. “ I can tell the three of us are gonna be fast friends. “ Elijah began fiddling with a ring on his index finger. A dragon was depicted on the face coiled around a stash of gold. Inscribed on the band was Profit before Greed.
“ Y’Know, I didn’t peg you for the rebel type... if you like I’m more than happy to help you explore your alternatives. Perhaps we can meet up later on and come to an arrangement.” Elijah wasn’t sure how to take that wink but he was more than willing to see where it lead.
Azi Azi

Elijah Fitzgerald
Elijah chuckled and looked at his hands for a moment. Still feeling the absence of his key. He wanted to check all the things that he had put in there already. He wanted to make sure they were clean and pristine. He wanted to wander through the mountains of gold and the valleys of weapons and just bask in it all. The young dragon clasped his hands together and squeezed hard. The pain forcing his mind out of the loop. “ I can tell the three of us are gonna be fast friends. “ Elijah began fiddling with a ring on his index finger. A dragon was depicted on the face coiled around a stash of gold. Inscribed on the band was Profit before Greed.
“ Y’Know, I didn’t peg you for the rebel type... if you like I’m more than happy to help you explore your alternatives. Perhaps we can meet up later on and come to an arrangement.” Elijah wasn’t sure how to take that wink but he was more than willing to see where it lead.
Azi Azi
Kassandra's eyes widened and after slowly looking him over, she smirked. "I would love that. I'm not sure that you're ready for my kind of rebellion. Only one way to find out though, I suppose. I'd be," she paused and drew her tongue over her bottom lip for a moment, " very into the idea of meeting up with you later, if you think you can keep up with me." She leaned her elbow against the table, exposing her perfect jawline and long neck as she watched him. There was something up with him. He looked as if he had lost something, or was trying to cover something up. She wasn't sure exactly what it was, but he was an interesting person, and she was absolutely willing to get to know him well before finding out what he was covering up. Something about him was fascinating, and made her eagerly await every reply. Plus, she was always willing to flirt, and this certainly looked like it was going somewhere.

Last edited:
While Jasmine was feeding her rabbit some asparagus. She looked at Kassandra with a confused look on her face upon asking what descendant she is. “I am not a descendant. I am a chosen, and I believe it was Demeter who picked me. Although, I don’t remember if it was that. The way I got the fancy note about the chosen thing didn’t make it look believable. I also thought that this was a prank as well, since I kept picking yes on those weird notes that I got from my botanist job.” said Jasmine. She put a hand behind her head because she was kind of embarrassed about that. ‘I bet that Kassandra is a descendant, for she asked me about that question.’ thought Jasmine.
Somebody else then showed up towards them, and he asked for their name. “Hello. My name is Jasmine, and this sweet rabbit on my lap is Daisy.” said Jasmine. Daisy was finish eating the asparagus, and gave a curious look at the boy that Jasmine was talking to. Kassandra also said that she is a Descendant of Hypnos, and Jasmine secretly smile about that. Because her thought about Kassandra being a descendant was correct. 'Oh cool. My roommate is a descendant after all, and I wonder if we are going to get along with each other.’ thought Jasmine. She liked Kassandra so far, but she wasn’t sure what else to expect from her.
Azi Azi St. Boethius St. Boethius
Kassandra watched Jasmine feed her rabbit pensively. She was an odd, quiet girl, but something about her made Kassandra like her already. Maybe it was just the relaxing and sweet aura around her, but something made Kassandra feel at peace, and she realized that she felt quite happy that the mortal girl was going to be her roommate. "Demeter, huh? That's pretty cool, agriculture and the type. It suits you." She hesitated, as if fighting with herself before she held out her hands. "Can I hold her? She's pretty cute. Animals aren't usually my thing but idk, there's something cute about Daisy."

Blackrose7 Blackrose7

View attachment 640443 Upon seeing her speechless for a second Sumar smiled, she would be a fun one to play around with. However his joy was short lived when he saw his rival in this quest for godhood and his 100 years of future memories were at stake. The odds were stacked against him with his brother only picking him out of pity or whatever reason. He had no delusions of getting friendly with his rival. However her question of his story with Freya didn't escape him and her question of his ears caused his somewhat plastered (due to rival) grin to become lively again. "Yes I'm an elf from Alfhiem. If you're interested in the story I'll tell you once things get a bit more... intimate." He says with a seductive look on his face as he touches his ring and pulls out a golden rose which he hands to Claire. "I would be delighted if someone as heavenly as yourself would tell me their name."
jj9095 jj9095 -Mork- -Mork-
Claire watched Sumars smile shift when he looked at Royal and shift again when he looked at her. She made a mental note about it. Then, he talked about being more intimate and... she felt her skin turn hot with want.

Then he pulled out a golden rose from his... ring? Maybe it was thin air? Magick? Or magick TRICKS? I hope there’s some books on elves in the library... Ima have to read up on a lot of this.

She gave him a most gracious and beautiful smile and grabbed the rose - making sure that her hands slid on his. She felt a spark and looked up into his eyes.

“It’s Claire.” She smiled once again and almost got lost in his eyes when she heard a meow come from Angel.

She looked back at Angel, and then Royal, picked up her plate, whispered in Sumars ear “About that intimacy... Maybe next time” and headed back to Angel and Royal. She wasn’t sure if Sumar was going to join her in the table or not - either way she felt it was going to be a fun night.

She smiled at Royal scratching Angel and put Angels food next to him. “Here you go handsome.” Then she looked at Royal. “I got double of everything in case you wanted to take a bite of something else other than... pizza.” She grinned mischievously and took a bite of some strawberries with chocolate.

“Also, I just ran into the other chosen Dionysus. What are the odds? How does that work, do you know? Who becomes Dionysus?” She then looked at his ears and found herself shocked that she hadn’t noticed earlier that he had pointed ears too. “Are you an elf too?”
EldridSmith EldridSmith -Mork- -Mork-

Last edited:
Kassandra's eyes widened and after slowly looking him over, she smirked. "I would love that. I'm not sure that you're ready for my kind of rebellion. Only one way to find out though, I suppose. I'd be," she paused and drew her tongue over her bottom lip for a moment, " very into the idea of meeting up with you later, if you think you can keep up with me." She leaned her elbow against the table, exposing her perfect jawline and long neck as she watched him. There was something up with him. He looked as if he had lost something, or was trying to cover something up. She wasn't sure exactly what it was, but he was an interesting person, and she was absolutely willing to get to know him well before finding out what he was covering up. Something about him was fascinating, and made her eagerly await every reply. Plus, she was always willing to flirt, and this certainly looked like it was going somewhere.

Elijah Fitzgerald
His father had always warned him that the only thing that happens when you get involved with a beautiful woman was that you find yourself penniless and destitute. Then again something’s were worth learning the hard way. It wasn’t until his father broke Elijah ‘s fingers for stealing that he learned not to get caught after all. As Elijah gave Kassandra a once over he could hear the words of his father thrumming through his head like a drum: Profit before Greed. That’s the only way we survive boy! As if to find something, anything other than Kassandra to look at Elijah focused on Jasmine, “ So an agricultural goodness eh? I have this hair brained idea to start a garden, but don’t have any idea where to start. Could I ask your help with that? I’ve ever got some seed- well I will have the seed soon at any rate. “ talking business was a good start of a distraction away from Kassandra, but he kept finding himself glancing over.

Dean Daemin Kang-Griffin
tenor (2).gif

Interacting: SuperiorOnion SuperiorOnion
Mentions: OPEN

Outfit: XXX
Dean's smile grew. "Oh I saw you sat by yourself and thought it would be good to try and make some friends on the first day and you were here so... Here I am." The young man oozed friendliness and acceptance. He really wanted to make a good first impression. This Mavris seemed like a kind person and he wanted to ease himself into the world of deities and magic.

"Your Dad sounds cool. You must have all his awesome powers. I'd love to see some of your skills," he said without thinking. He was a big extrovert and any chance to make a friend he'd take. Dean's eyes looked like they could swallow in all of the information and skill that Mavris had to offer. He really didn't know anything about this life. He could use a good friend. "A partner in crime sounds good too. This academy is going to be so much fun." Little did Dean know how difficult it would be, especially as a descendant with little to no real power.

Elijah Fitzgerald
His father had always warned him that the only thing that happens when you get involved with a beautiful woman was that you find yourself penniless and destitute. Then again something’s were worth learning the hard way. It wasn’t until his father broke Elijah ‘s fingers for stealing that he learned not to get caught after all. As Elijah gave Kassandra a once over he could hear the words of his father thrumming through his head like a drum: Profit before Greed. That’s the only way we survive boy! As if to find something, anything other than Kassandra to look at Elijah focused on Jasmine, “ So an agricultural goodness eh? I have this hair brained idea to start a garden, but don’t have any idea where to start. Could I ask your help with that? I’ve ever got some seed- well I will have the seed soon at any rate. “ talking business was a good start of a distraction away from Kassandra, but he kept finding himself glancing over.
Kassandra watched how he looked at her, the look he had in his eyes. It made her heart skip a beat, but her face was calm and inviting, taunting even, begging for him to take another look. She propped herself up on her elbows, looking up at the two of them with her wide, dark eyes, listening to the conversation they made, catching his eye when he looked at her. "Gardening, huh? Yeah Jasmine seems like the person you're going to want to talk to about that. She's definitely got some knowledge, she'll have to teach me!" She laughed, her natural laugh, low and a little rough, the kind of laugh that made you feel like whiskey on the way down during a rainstorm. "I've got a couple tricks up my sleeve though, I'm not completely useless. There's some things I could teach you too."

St. Boethius St. Boethius Blackrose7 Blackrose7

tumblr_osk42rFLBy1ucpx1qo1_250.gifv
tumblr_osk42rFLBy1ucpx1qo3_r1_250.gifv

FLORIAN WILIJAY
Tags: OPEN

Florian bid goodbye to his family the night before. It wasn't really tearful, his parents never really did show much emotion. Florian stepped out of the portal that splashed water on nearby students and held a bit of a sparkly glow. He stood at the back his wings fluttering behind him. His eyes narrowed as he listened to the fire goddess speak. Her emotions and tone of voice made it clear, she wasn't happy about the Norse chosen being here. His lips formed a frown, was his being here going to be a problem, he knew he wouldn't like any of the teachers if this was their standpoint.

He shook his head, some of the glitters he had applied fell down onto the ground. When food was mentioned he blinked, what kind of food did they have here? He stepped forward and followed Hestia into the cafeteria, noticing that there were more students than once thought. It was mostly to be expected, it was a school after all. Florian paid close attention when the god Dionysus spoke and told about the packets, his class, and the dishes. So he could have any food he wanted? The childish fae's eyes lit up in wonder, how fucking cool! He hummed, what did he want to eat? He concentrated and on the plate, a slab of meat (The type of meat is questionable) appeared, perfectly seasoned, on the side was a mixture of veggies, and a side of fries. On a separate plate was a rather large slice of strawberry cake. In his goblet formed lemon water to top it off. For some reason, he couldn't get mead to appear in his cup, stupid rules.

He looked around and saw that most people were mingling and he wondered if he should mingle too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back