• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Godling Academy [Norse + Greek RP ] (In Character)

1f692ff89b01faa5f0c6777250251925.png

"Oh... actually I have no idea, but if they're anything like me then they're utterly perfect for their roles. I mean c'mon!" He laughed as he held up his very much alcoholic beverage, taking a good swig as he did so. "As for my story," Royal stared into her eyes for a few moments and wondered if there really was anything interesting about his upbringing. Maybe there was, but he really didn't seem to think so. "Imma be honest, mine is about as flat as a friggin pancake."

Did anything worth telling ever happen...? I mean I've already tried to make shit fun, but dear god my 'story' is so bland... He shrugged. "I guess I just have to make a story cool enough to tell then, yeah? Something that isn't just some weird plotless Cinderella spinoff... and if this is where my story actually starts, then clearly I've got a bestseller on the way~" His smile widened, and he gave a little mischievous wink to the beauty in front of him.

69f299a6c3e8f4a8a60fd572903206b4.jpg
Claire realized that Royal may actually have a ‘flat’ background or... he may not be willing to spill his guts out right now and she totally understood that so she backed off the story-telling hoping he wouldn’t ask about hers either. She hoped to stay mysterious for a little while longer.

“Then let’s definitely create an amazing story starting NOW.” She briefly tapped her hand on his arm playfully. “Well, Royal a Dionysus descendant, any idea what to do around here for a good time?”

Angel meowed letting Claire remember that both of them were hungry. Claire giggled. “That is, after I get some food for Angel and I. Would you walk me and show me the best things to eat around here to start?”

Claire looked at the alcoholic drink in his hand. “Oh, and the best drinks too!”

B_Y9oDqpOZ5TPjDTsQo-3_4Gw8ee1okGZoI0VJtJ8UPjjO-PkwhurKUEcXr1gLsGqlBIDRpXnsPKuOttuAJSW3wnKs2KOCYoxSB9aI8b5pSBFOYI64u5CP7kIPUwyMkUGhjU9Hqq

------------============<+<+<+<+XX-XX+>+>+>+>============------------

Today is important. A day like no other. A day of first impressions. Yet Odessa still had no interest in getting cleaned up for the day. After rolling out of bed and getting dressed in her tattered clothes she went about her day until the time was to come. That evening at the predetermined time, in the predetermined place. A portal opened for her. Odessa stepped through, she had traveled by portal many times before, and she found herself within a large gated area. She could see one of the gods awaiting her arrival along with the other students who had also been arriving at this time. She introduced herself as Hestia before continuing with a short speech. As her announcement went on Odessa looked around to the other students to be her classmates. 'Norse huh?' She had always thought the greek to be superior gods, but she will supposedly have to get along with them. As Hestia's speech came to an end Odessa made her way inside the building. She was greeted with a large cafeteria.
@open

Last edited:
Aurora passed through the portal with a two bags. One with her clothes and necessities. Another with her cooking supplies, cleaning stuff, knitting, crocheting, and weaving tools she would need.
She got there early before the main speech was going to be given so she would have enough time to find her dorm room and clean up. She found her dorm room rather easy, wiggled in the key that was given to her before she had arrived, and opened it to see THE HORROR!

There was dust EVERYWHERE! "Did NO ONE CLEAN UP in the last 100 years?!" She quickly put her stuff down and rushed to the window to open it and give the place new oxygen and wind. "Holy moly I have my work cut out for me." She took out her cleaning supplies, put up her shirt, and got to work. Aurora found herself singing and noticed on the window that birds started to come and sing with her. "Hi friends! So happy you can find me." She sang some more and danced around the room while cleaning until everything was spotless.

"Wow! What a difference." She went ahead and started putting all her stuff away. Finally, when everything was in perfect order on one side of the room she looked at the clock.

"Oh no!" She was about to be late for the big speech! She looked at herself in the mirror, put a few hairs that were flying around in order, and ran downstairs forgetting that she left the window open.

Luckily, Hestia had JUST started her speech and she joined the student crowd with ease. Phew! That was a close one! She did NOT want to be late before classes even started.

She heard her tummy grumble when Hestia mentioned food and sighed with relief that they were all heading to the Cafeteria. Heading from the main hall to the cafeteria she looked up to the sky when she reached outdoors automatically. "A full moon, beautiful." She heard birds singing and smiled, and she finally walked into the Cafeteria to notice all the students.

Wow. There's more of us than I thought... I guess because its Greek and Norse in one now. She looked around and couldn't really tell the difference between Greek and Norse students often. They ae doing a good job in keeping us together so that we won't fight. She nodded with respect towards the headmistress and joined the line to get food.

After filling her plate with yummy delicious options and her immortal drink she sat down next to a group of strangers. "Hi! I'm Aurora." She took out her hand to shake to the person sitting next to her and smiled.

(OPEN FOR ANYONE TO SAY HI BACK)
Raewin was happily and slowly munching on her apple pie. Taking bite after bite of the delicious pastry and savoring it. The girls dream meal given to her was made from memories of the best thanksgiving dinner she ever had with a small family on a farm she was staying at after leaving her home. The laughter and stories that were told made it a night she'd never forget, and she never got the pie recipe. So this was a good backup. The flashbacks and reminiscing were interrupted, however, when a blonde girl sat next to her and offered her name and a handshake. Raewin shook the girl's hand tightly. Notably, her hands were somewhat rough, presumably from physical work. "I'm Raewin." she says flatly, without much change in facial expression beyond a curious look in her turquoise eyes. With that, she went back to her pie, chasing it down with her rum. Minus the good part... "So... this shit's pretty weird right?" she gestures around with her fork.

Kassandra's brow furrowed at the girl's sudden change in demeanor. Suddenly becoming much more somber. She turned to the piece of paper and snorted. " A girl named Jasmine, it seems like. She better get used to my behavior or she's going to get tired of me quickly. Otherwise, it could be a fun experience. The only other roommate I had was an old friend who I shared an apartment with, but it should be interesting to start over, living with a whole new person to..." She paused and smirked for emphasis. "Get to know."

"Mm, I do hope that she's not the only one you 'get to know'. I'd be quite lonely if we never talked after this." She took another sip of her wine, using it as an opportunity to think as well as enjoy the bitter flavor. "Speaking of getting to know, why don't we share a few stories? There's hardly much to talk about, with school having not fully started yet, and your beauty being a thing I can hardly describe." Oh damn it, my tongue's going out of control again. I'm being way too overt in pursuing something I'm not even committed to. Hoping that her uncontrolled comment would fly under the radar - which it surely wouldn't - and that the silver tongue she inherited from her father would calm itself the hell down, she let herself look Kassandra directly in the eyes. She wasn't one to run and look away, sadly.

Noticing that Claire neither asked for him to elaborate nor did she try to tell her own story, Royal felt thankful and took a bite of his pizza. Telling a bland 'I was rich and sheltered' come-up story was sure to quickly lose her interest, or at least that's what he most definitely figured. When he felt her tap on his arm though, he definitely felt the chemistry. Was it chemistry? Or was it just misplaced intrigue about the outside world he was seeing for the first time? Only time would tell him how to understand what he felt.

As for a good time... a few ideas crossed his mind that would get him in trouble he was sure. It definitely seemed that Claire had somehow misread him however, as she asked him to show her around the area--the area that he too was very much completely new to. "Well I can sure as hell try~" Royal grinned as he took another bite of his pizza, this time jokingly doing so in a seductive manner.

"Mm, I do hope that she's not the only one you 'get to know'. I'd be quite lonely if we never talked after this." She took another sip of her wine, using it as an opportunity to think as well as enjoy the bitter flavor. "Speaking of getting to know, why don't we share a few stories? There's hardly much to talk about, with school having not fully started yet, and your beauty being a thing I can hardly describe." Oh damn it, my tongue's going out of control again. I'm being way too overt in pursuing something I'm not even committed to. Hoping that her uncontrolled comment would fly under the radar - which it surely wouldn't - and that the silver tongue she inherited from her father would calm itself the hell down, she let herself look Kassandra directly in the eyes. She wasn't one to run and look away, sadly.
Kassandra laughed and smiled at the girl in front of her, enjoying the casual flirtation. "You won't need to worry, I can guarantee to you that she's not the only person I'll get to know here." Her eyes flickered on the girl's face as she drank her wine, focusing on every perfect detail. "Stories? Goodness, I'm just not sure you can handle my stories quite yet. Tell me one of your own first, so I can learn about what kind of person is behind that perfect face."

Noticing that Claire neither asked for him to elaborate nor did she try to tell her own story, Royal felt thankful and took a bite of his pizza. Telling a bland 'I was rich and sheltered' come-up story was sure to quickly lose her interest, or at least that's what he most definitely figured. When he felt her tap on his arm though, he definitely felt the chemistry. Was it chemistry? Or was it just misplaced intrigue about the outside world he was seeing for the first time? Only time would tell him how to understand what he felt.

As for a good time... a few ideas crossed his mind that would get him in trouble he was sure. It definitely seemed that Claire had somehow misread him however, as she asked him to show her around the area--the area that he too was very much completely new to. "Well I can sure as hell try~" Royal grinned as he took another bite of his pizza, this time jokingly doing so in a seductive manner.

Claire caught on quick by how he said it that he was new to the area as well. “Well, getting lost with you sounds like a great time.” She gave him a big grin as he ate his pizza ‘seductively.’ She had never been able to pull off the seductive pizza move - she always got pizza sauce all over her face. Note to self: Don’t get pizza today. “But before we go off in our wild adventure into the night let me get this cutie” she petted Angel in between the ears “and myself something to eat - and possibly one of those immortal drinks.”

She passed her hand around his back while moving around him towards the food. She took her time walking away in case he was watching. She noticed Angel stayed by his side - which was interesting. Normally Angel followed her. Guess Angel wanted to make sure she came back.

Next to the table was some pet food so she made sure to get a bowl of tuna for Angel first and then she moved over to the very huge human - I mean Gods table of food to feel slightly overwhelmed with options. Never in her LIFE has she seen such types of food options.

Is this what’s normal around here? Is Royal used to this? This is GOOD living. I can get used to this. She started picking up a little bit of everything and got a little more for Royal as well in case he wanted to try something on her plate. Then, she finally got some aphrodisiac that she heard so much about.

She took a sip just to try it and her eyes opened wide with delight. I think I just had a foodgasm. She quickly added more into her cup and with a skip in her step went back to the table.

She smiled at a few other people that she passed remembering a few cuties specifically that she was excited to meet and NOT get to know. She looked back to Royal and caught herself wanting to know more about him.

Then, she looked at her side to find another man that seemed VERY interesting as well. He opened his mouth to speak and she automatically put her charm on. ( EldridSmith EldridSmith )

Last edited:
Siv Halfden - Chosen of Tyr

As Siv exited the portal he ran his hand through his curls and adjusted his glasses to take in all of the new sights. There were similarly aged individuals of all walk of life all around him, and the greek god Hestia was delivering a speech. He paid her the attention a goddess was do but no more, for he found his fellow students to be far more interesting. These would be his fellow gods and goddess, and as a descendant of Tyr it was his duty to uphold justice and order among-st them and the people they ruled over. It was a tall order but one he had long made peace with. So he scanned the crowd. Among-st them would be troublemakers that would seek to exploit those that were always downtrodden by society. Then he spotted her, a short girl with white hair. She looked uncomfortable and scared, like all those kids he had protected and befriended throughout his schooling. She would not be one of those trouble makers that he was looking for and it looked like he would have to take a break from profiling his fellow classmates. He couldn't just ignore her, and as he made his approach he heard her voice just one word, "Nikola?"

"Is that your friend, let me help you look for him." Siv said with a smile, tapping the small girl on the shoulder. "I'm Siv, chosen of Tyr."
Ariel Ariel

"My, I'm not quite sure I'll be able to entertain a woman such as yourself. My stories are rather drab, you see." Setting expectations low to start, Marta let her smiles fade from her face and return to the relaxed expression of neutrality as she opened her mouth to start talking. "I'm not sure how common of a story this is among us descendants, but my mom totally dumped me the moment I was born." She laughed, hoping that wasn't too heavy of a note to start on. "A little orphanage in Norway is where I grew up and got my name. I'm afraid I quite quickly gained the reputation of a loon, though. Seeing things that weren't there to anyone else, accidentally making illusions and spinning lies without even knowing why -" She paused, and took a gulp of her drink this time, sighing afterwards. "Bloody hell, I didn't realize it was such a sob story until I spoke it! To skip to the good parts, about three years ago I learned the smallest amount of control on my own, and well... I might have raised the smallest amount of hell. I got myself into one party, and before I knew it I was in every party."

She smiled sardonically, shrugging. "My apologies, I may be able to weave wondrous tales but it seems I'm quite hopeless at telling the truth." She leaned in now, looking Kassandra in the eye. "So what could your story be? I find it hard to believe that it could be so dull as mine."

Azi Azi

Raewin was happily and slowly munching on her apple pie. Taking bite after bite of the delicious pastry and savoring it. The girls dream meal given to her was made from memories of the best thanksgiving dinner she ever had with a small family on a farm she was staying at after leaving her home. The laughter and stories that were told made it a night she'd never forget, and she never got the pie recipe. So this was a good backup. The flashbacks and reminiscing were interrupted, however, when a blonde girl sat next to her and offered her name and a handshake. Raewin shook the girl's hand tightly. Notably, her hands were somewhat rough, presumably from physical work. "I'm Raewin." she says flatly, without much change in facial expression beyond a curious look in her turquoise eyes. With that, she went back to her pie, chasing it down with her rum. Minus the good part... "So... this shit's pretty weird right?" she gestures around with her fork.

Aurora happily shook Raewins hand. “Raewin? You’re my dorm partner! What are the odds that I decided to randomly sit next to you?” Aurora smiled at Rae not minding at all her look or tone. She was WAY to excited about being somewhere different than her little hometown. “Weird? That’s one word for it, yeah. Definitely DIFFERENT.” She smiled at Rae and then looked around at all the movement of students,Gods and Goddesses. “I don’t know about you but it wasn’t until Frigg came knocking on my door that I even knew Gods & Goddesses existed.” Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

postpic.png

Siri almost jumped, not expecting the voice that greeted her or the tap on her shoulder. For a moment she thought she was imagining things again. She figured any minute the familiar drawl of her brother, to feel his hand ruffle her hair or his arm slink around her and mutter something about her being flighty. But it was not him at all. A tall boy with glasses and sandy brown hair stood beside her, smiling down at her. She smiled in return, giving him a small polite nod in greeting and met his eyes.

"Oh! Nikoli is... my brother."

Siri peered around once more, and seeing over the heads wasn't very easy. Plus, it would be rude to turn him away now.
"But thank you, I would appreciate that. I'm Siri, of... Hel."

BreezeCatcher BreezeCatcher

tumblr_inline_nuuexkHxdU1shttop_250.gifv

Anders Strohl
Apollo

The last five years had been a flurry of changes that varied to interesting levels for Anders Strohl. Forever impulsive and constantly looking to improve the powers he’d developed had lead to some interesting life experiences and quite a few headaches for his busy mother. Too old for nannies to be chasing after him day and night, the South African trust fund child had too much money and energy at his disposal.

When his powers first began developing, Anders began thriving in the sunny climate of his subtropical home, barely needing to sleep some nights. He would crash hard when it became cloudy and finally, Anders learned to live on a real schedule to avoid unpredictable exhaustion.
Almost as though he was following a script, Anders soon went on a journey of self-discovery that truly was a journey of poor decisions and self destruction. It took two years for him to come home and start focusing on training himself up again, finally falling into line. He rarely lingered around home for long, choosing instead to focus on absorbing and expending energy all hours of the day.

Anders found out about his father, the academy, and his laid out future in an abrupt fashion after he’d been gone for another six month stretch in Australia, his mother claiming they needed to sit down and discuss his lineage, the fact that he would be required to leave his life behind and attend this strange academy. He hadn’t looked back once, knowing full well he was doing that woman a favor by taking off to do something more productive than rutting his way through the population of Earth.
Today he was finally leaving to attend this mysterious school, a crash course briefing on how he would even get there had been sent over after the initial conversation he’d had about attending.

A trip only Anders could survive had been in store for him, he had been required to find the portal in an abandoned village not too far into the desert. A normal person wouldn’t dare walk out into the blazing heat during the middle of the day, Anders wasn’t sure if he would be able to contain the searing energy coursing through him.
The blazing portal had been difficult to even look at, the heat impossible, Anders was surprised he was suddenly clean when he stepped out onto the campus. It was as though he hadn’t just trekked through miles of a scorching desert.

Hearing Hestia speaking caused a confused Anders to spin and notice the crowd of other students gathered, he suddenly felt intimidated by the sheer amount of other potential gods. The speech seemed to indicate everyone was new, something that sent a wave of relief crashing over Anders, though he rarely found it difficult to socialize, it could be extremely difficult to enter such a small group.
‘Immortal?’ The thought was almost ridiculous, though he had just walked through a portal he’d been sent to find the desert. Anders wasn’t really sure he should feel surprised by anything going forward.

The tall redhead glanced quickly around at the crowd of new people, feeling uncertain of how to proceed for the first time in years.

7f55JDZzXTMca9mV8D8FaohtjBP4hgIff2ljt3Z7Z4swcu14eYxD87Bhfl0KZwtazUSVSaJ6vNnr_RrVg333XBdnNR7hijeJJeyWAe6unaDS9I652adVNLfRBq8I3ZZWtJ2g7EOv

As Mavris's morning began he started the day with making his bed, he wouldn't see this particular spread for quite some time. As his usual routine went, he took a shower at precisely 104 degrees Fahrenheit, brushed his teeth thoroughly, and read his morning paper. The thought of starting at a new school is a relief to Mavris. He will finally have something to focus his attention on.

Mavris steps through the portal and into the courtyard of Godling Academy. Around this time of year, Mavris was supposed to go to Aesir Academy, the Norse equivalent to this school. Something between the gods must have changed in the past century. That won't stop him from doing the best in any class the greeks may have come up with. As Mavris enters the Cafeteria he attempts to find the quietest table to sit and open his book 'Thinking, Fast and Slow' written by Daniel Kahneman.
@open

Siv Halfden - Chosen of Tyr

Siri of Hel. So that was who she was, and she had a brother. Just looking at how the flighty girl jumped at his touch put a soft caring smile on his face. She probably didn't make friends easy, though he doubted she enjoyed the amount of company she was currently receiving surrounded by so many unfamiliar people. With her brother around she would probably be more comfortable, but then a thought came to Siv. What if her brother wasn't one of the chosen. What if he was a regular mortal. Siv didn't believe that it was possible for all of these demigods to be only childs. Looking at her though he couldn't bear to ask such a question. So, being taller than her, he took a quick scan of the crowd for anyone that looked similar to her. They were siblings so they probably looked similar right, and that white hair wasn't a common trait, even among these chosen demigods. Though there were a few.

"What does your brother look like?" He asked first, burying his hands in the pockets of his jacket, the same friendly smile plastered across his face. Hestia had invited them all into the dining hall to eat and some people had already made their way inside. At least in there they could separate from the crowd a bit and watch for her brother, after all everyone had to eat right. "Lets head in and find a table away from the crowd, I'm sure your brother will come to dinner sometime."
Ariel Ariel

Dean Daemin Kang-Griffin
tenor (2).gif

Interacting: SuperiorOnion SuperiorOnion
Mentions: OPEN

Outfit: XXX
As the front entrance got busier and busier, Dean thought it would be a good idea to go and eat. Following people into the cafeteria, he joined a line for food and got whatever was available. He wasn't picky when it came to food and the idea of drinking nectar to become immortal was fascinating. How the Gods came up with it he couldn't understand. What an adventure this would be.

Walking to a quiet table, Dean thought it would be best if he introduced himself to a singular person or a small group of people first. He needed to have someone he knew in this wild school. He walked up to a table with a singular boy reading and decided to get his attention. He let it a slight cough and began to speak. "Hi," he said warmly, "I'm Dean. Can I sit here?" His innocent eyes glistened in the light. He hoped this boy was as nice as the ones back home. He couldn't bare the thought of being the subject of harsh treatment on the first day.

R3zw55.gif

Niklaus Blossom
Niklaus was busy packing the last of his things when the portal opened up inside of his bedroom. He’d heard that some of the other kids were forced to go find the portal,Klaus was having none of that. He stepped through the swirling pink portal stepping out onto the other side to see the academy in all of its grandeur. Klaus looked around. Of course all eyes were on him immediately, he let out a pleasant smile and waved to the masses. Out of the corner of his eye he saw someone that looked oddly familiar,although he didn’t get a good look at the guy as he walked off to go to his dorm. Thankfully, his mother wasn’t one to tell him no and pulled some strings so that Klaus’ bedroom was decorated before he even got there and he had a single room to boot! Klaus looked around at the stylish decorations impressed with whoever designed his room. “Nice choice in bedding,1,500 thread count. I’m glad the gods at least know the meaning of luxury.”
After a quick change Klaus made his way to the cafeteria where the other godlings were connecting and mingling. Klaus was used to the bustling streets and outgoing people of NYC so he wasn’t quite sure how to interact with these people from across the globe. He took a seat by himself Food on the table and simply waited for people to approach.

giphy.gif

Morgana BlackRose
Morgana glossed one last coat of jet black nail polish on her finger nails before she decided she was ready to leave. Her figure as the next hecate caused her mother to demand that she conjure her own portal to the school,which of course was no problem for a witch of her caliber. Morgana opened her grimoire which glowed with a light purple light. A wave of her hand a swirling black purple appeared in front of her. She smirked and stepped through appearing on the academy grounds. “Let’s raise something hell.” Morgana looked around at the other students trying to figure out who would be her first victims. “First things first,minions. I mean friends” he mumbled to herself before strutting off to her room. Morgana opened the door to her dorm to see two beds inside. “Hmm,I’m not used to living with others. Well,she’ll have to get used to the smell of cauldron.” She chuckled before setting up her things.
1F95F5DC-A345-432D-AE8F-6C5CF98FBD21.jpeg
Aquarius Leviathan
Poseidon

Aqua sighed. He somehow got roped into being the beast teacher for this centuries installment of Godling Academy. This past century had been great, he travelled the world. Had an endless amount of money. All powerful and omnipotent and generally just living his best life. It was nice to not have to assassinate people for a living and the friends that he made in the deep sea were great. Granted after his split with Zane he was never able to maintain a stable relationship again,but hey who needs stability when you’re master of the oceans right? Right?! Aqua slicked back his salt and pepper hair before walking out into the public. He quickly scanned the faces recognizing his son sitting by himself and ugh Zane. Aqua was told that Dionysus would be teaching as well,but he didn’t think that he’d run into him so soon. Aqua turned his head so that Zane wouldn’t see him and tried making his way out of the cafeteria

Last edited:
Dean Daemin Kang-Griffin

As the front entrance got busier and busier, Dean thought it would be a good idea to go and eat. Following people into the cafeteria, he joined a line for food and got whatever was available. He wasn't picky when it came to food and the idea of drinking nectar to become immortal was fascinating. How the Gods came up with it he couldn't understand. What an adventure this would be.

Walking to a quiet table, Dean thought it would be best if he introduced himself to a singular person or a small group of people first. He needed to have someone he knew in this wild school. He walked up to a table with a singular boy reading and decided to get his attention. He let it a slight cough and began to speak. "Hi," he said warmly, "I'm Dean. Can I sit here?" His innocent eyes glistened in the light. He hoped this boy was as nice as the ones back home. He couldn't bare the thought of being the subject of harsh treatment on the first day.

7f55JDZzXTMca9mV8D8FaohtjBP4hgIff2ljt3Z7Z4swcu14eYxD87Bhfl0KZwtazUSVSaJ6vNnr_RrVg333XBdnNR7hijeJJeyWAe6unaDS9I652adVNLfRBq8I3ZZWtJ2g7EOv

As Mavris peacefully sat reading his book and eating, someone approached him with greetings. "You may sit if you insist." Mavris sets his book aside after carefully aligning his bookmark into the crease. As the boy, Dean sits Mavris directs his attention to his meal. "My name is Mavris. Son of the Norse god Mani." He glances up as he guides his food to his mouth. After swallowing completely he continues. "And who might you be chosen for?"
MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx

Elijah Fitzgerald
Elijah was at first quite confused at the mention of a paper packet. It took him a moment, but he did recall seeing it only to have it thrown into the Hoard which he could no longer access, along with everything else he had packed and planned to use for his 100 year stay at the academy. That was the problem when one gets used to having a convenient tool. Get too dependent on it and suddenly you’re screwed when you don’t have it anymore. This was one of the many reasons why he had learned the art of.... acquisition. For Elijah it was a simple manner to casually lift the paper packet from a less attentive student in the crowd and gain the information he needed. Next was heading to the cafeteria for his first taste of the food of the gods. Ever cautious, Elijah made sure he wasn’t the first person to dig in and kept a close eye on the people he knew had eaten before him. Satisfied that nothing was done to the prepared meal Elijah allowed himself to indulge in the divine food and his eyes opened wide with surprise. Nothing he had ever taste before could even begin to compare to how delicious the food and drink was. Not to mention it gave the added bonus of immortality after repeated use! Immediately the gears in Elijah ‘s head began turning as to how he could manage to sneak some of the divine food out and sell it. The profits from a single cup of the nectar could likely double the size of his contribution to the hoard... there was also the nifty enchantments on the plate of goblet. Each would fill itself with a desired meal. Instead of eating from the plate Elijah nonchalantly touched the two items and sent them to the Hoard. Never ending food and drink would always be useful. Elijah made sure to keep himself moving, weaving through the crowd. A thief who stays still is liable to be caught after all. Now he could focus on socializing. Allies would be an indispensable network he could lean on during his time at the Academy. Not to mention moving through the crowd gave him ample opportunity to rifle through unsuspecting pockets for goodies.
Open

Samual Henslee
Sammy was already having a busy day before he even stepped out of that fancy portal to the Academy. Up and working before the crack of dawn Sammy had a laundry list of things he had to get done before he could even think about heading off to school. The cattle had to be put out to pasture, the barn needed cleaning, the truck hadn’t been working right for about a week. Not to mention that he ma had been suffocating him recently with all this talk about getting back to his roots and exploring his father’s side of the family. He had heard all about the Academy from his father that night in jail and what he had heard didn’t impress him. So what if there was a school for gods and goddesses? That didn’t fix the problems he was facing right now. Ma’s sick and they can’t afford to keep most of the workers. Going to school would only add to the burden! That was until he had gotten a letter in the mail from his dad. He pulled some strings at the Academy and managed to snag a “scholarship “ that would keep the ranch afloat if not prospering while he attended the Academy. Sammy trusted his father about as far as he could throw him, but when the check went through he had little choice, but to accept. He couldn’t back out now that they had used the money...
Wearing his Tennessee Tuxedo, overalls and working boots, Sammy packed up what he thought the bare necessaries would be only to find when he got back from working that his sisters had turned his duffel bag into an overstuffed monstrosity that looked like it would fall apart if not for the obscene amount of duct tape used to hold everything in place. He gave his family a hug and a kiss before walking into the portal and starting his new life.

As soon as his eyes adjusted to the light Sammy’s mouth was agape with amazement. Architecture he had only seen on TV and there were so many people! He had barely snapped out of his stupor quick enough to realize everyone was heading for food. At the mention of a paper packet Sammy did a quick search of his things and found that it had gone missing! He could of sworn he had been holding onto it when he went through! His anguish was quickly silenced by his desire for a meal. It might be blasphemy and he would never admit it to anyone, but that nectar and ambrosia was better than any cooking his family could manage. There were so many people in fancy clothing while he was just standing around in his oil stained overalls smelling like the wrong end of a bull. It didn’t bother him per say, but he did make an effort not to bump into anyone as he wolfed down his third helping of food.
Open

Dean Daemin Kang-Griffin
tenor (2).gif

Dean smiled and sat down with his food and bags across from Mavris. He seemed friendly enough. If someone were to simply reject him or yell at him to leave he wouldn't have taken it well. He was a gentle soul. As for Mavris, Dean really didn't know much about Norse Gods. He'd definitely have to do some research later. He made a mental note of it and hoped to remember it later.

"Actually," he began shyly, "I'm a descendant. My human mother gave me up for adoption when I was a baby and it looks like my father just didn't know I existed or didn't care to know. Apparently I'm the Son of Poseidon and I'm meant to have all these cool water powers but all I've ever really been able to do is hold my breath underwater for a long time. I don't even think I have powers. I don't remember a time where I did anything tremendously amazing." He spoke a lot. Maybe because this was the first descendant he'd ever met or maybe he was nervous. Whichever it was he wanted to make a good first impression and he clearly wasn't doing it.

tumblr_inline_nuuexkHxdU1shttop_250.gifv

Anders Strohl
Apollo

Actually making a point of paying attention to his surroundings before he was completely lost, he followed the remaining students into the cafeteria and was treated to the sight of Zane. A mischievous smile flickered over his features for a moment before he scolded himself, members of faculty were far from acceptable for him to lust after. Frankly he needed to settle down some, he had more than enjoyed himself during his last trip.

His attention snapped to a familiar face sitting alone, a gorgeous face he knew all too well.

A dark blush crawled up his neck for a moment as a small flurry of memories from the summer flooded through. He had spent the better part of it visiting various beautiful places and desecrating them, it had truly been wonderful. Despite not speaking for a few weeks, Anders didn't feel anxious about approaching the only person he knew, Klaus was sitting by himself, there was no harm in trying his luck.

“You remind me of someone” Anders said, sliding into a seat across from his summer flame. “I ran into them in Paris, Milan, and a few other places” Only gently flirting, not wanting Klaus to feel cornered by any means. Just because they had spent the summer together, didn’t mean Anders was expecting them to jump back into things, although he was extraordinarily open to it.
As he sat, the plate before him filling with a fair amount of protein, he really was starving after dragging himself through the desert not more than twenty minutes before. The cup quickly filling with water, he was a healthy boy after all.

1571878996734.png Ragnar saw the portal open and bid farewell to his mother before passing through into the school where he heard the announcements. He grabbed his ambrosia and nectar and consumed them without taking any more food since he calibrated with his mother only an hour earlier with a roast boar they had hunted together. He began moving towards the edge of the crowd to try and not take up too much space around the food and drink. He looked around seeing all the new races and faces with mild awe and curiosity, however they would be here for 100 years so he would get the chance to meet many of them. Hopefully he could find a few sparring partners who could keep up with his strength too. However while he was lost in though he accidentally bumped into a frail looking girl. He felt bad, he was too used to dealing with his giant mother he forgot to control his strength around humans. "Are you alright?" He asks with evident concern that he may have injured her.
Ariel Ariel BreezeCatcher BreezeCatcher

Last edited:
Aurora happily shook Raewins hand. “Raewin? You’re my dorm partner! What are the odds that I decided to randomly sit next to you?” Aurora smiled at Rae not minding at all her look or tone. She was WAY to excited about being somewhere different than her little hometown. “Weird? That’s one word for it, yeah. Definitely DIFFERENT.” She smiled at Rae and then looked around at all the movement of students,Gods and Goddesses. “I don’t know about you but it wasn’t until Frigg came knocking on my door that I even knew Gods & Goddesses existed.” Duke of Doge Duke of Doge
"Dorm partners huh?" Rae crossed her arms. 'She definetly seems... unique.' The forl thinks before continuing. "Yeah, I'm new to this stuff too." She set down her fork. "Honestly I'm still it sure if it's all just a big government secret lab study thing." Rae was quick to point out her suspicions. "Sure, they've used magic." She says in air quotes. "But what one person sees as magic the other sees as technology soooooo...." She took a long, noisy slurp of her drink.

ZOE/ATHENA​

Zoe listened to Hestia's speech with the other teachers wishing Sherri was next to her but of course, Sherri waited last minute to clean up her side of the office. Zoe chuckled and smiled at her beautiful wife. She saw Morgana leave to her dorm after the speech and Zoe followed.

When she reached the dorm she knocked twice and opened the door to see Morgana figuring out where to put her cauldron. "It would look best here." Zoe pointed to the area. "That's where your mother had it when we had first arrived." She smiled at the memory and looked back at Bolly #1 (the robot was split - the other half was with Sherri). "I have a surprise for you Morgana. I think your mother would kill me if I give it to you without her here though." She knocked on Bolly #1 to 'call' for Sherri to hurry up.

"While waiting, do you have everything you need for the dorms? Do you remember what the papers said about your dorm partner? Do you need help putting anything away?"

Zoe felt like an overprotective mother at the moment - like when Morgana first went to school for the first time. It was happening all over again - this time at a bigger scale.
I have taught her more than enough to be ready for this school and so has Sherri. Morgana will be the best in her class, no doubt about it. She's got this. Inhale... 1, 2, 3... Exhale 1,2,3. Remember, you are the COOL PARENT. ACT COOL.

That Lass Over There That Lass Over There Angel Evans Angel Evans

Niklaus Blossom
Niklaus was quietly eating alone doing a a bit of people watching when suddenly a familiar voice rang through his ears. Klaus looked up,his full lips pouting at the sight. “Anders?” Hensaid confused at first before his confusion turned into a sly smile. “Amusing, you just couldn’t stay away could you? I mean not that I blame you, not after what we did in that chapel in Santa Monica” He chuckled. The summer before making the journey to Godling Academy, Klaus had decided to go on one more romp around the world where he met the blindingly handsome Anders. The two immediately hit it off and they spent the last two months jetting off two different parts of the world and desecrating them. Now they’re banned from half of Europe and the state of Utah. Truth be told, Klaus never thought he’d see Anders again which is why the relationship the two had worked so well. Now that they’d be spending the next two centuries together, things have gotten more complicated.
TheSaint TheSaint

"Dorm partners huh?" Rae crossed her arms. 'She definetly seems... unique.' The forl thinks before continuing. "Yeah, I'm new to this stuff too." She set down her fork. "Honestly I'm still it sure if it's all just a big government secret lab study thing." Rae was quick to point out her suspicions. "Sure, they've used magic." She says in air quotes. "But what one person sees as magic the other sees as technology soooooo...." She took a long, noisy slurp of her drink.
Aurora​
"Like the new spiderman movie where the 'hero' that ended up being the bad guy was really just using a ton of technology?" She thought about Frigg and how she told Aurora her future if she joined GA... And if she didn't. "I don't have enough experience to say all this is false but... the portal seemed real? I stuck my head in and out of it for awhile from the middle of my bedroom. Not sure how that could be a magic trick?" Aurora took her time on her next bite really thinking about it. She looked around to see a teacher levitating from the store and pointed it out to Rae. "You think that's a magic trick too?"

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

Users who are viewing this thread

Back