• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Godling Academy [Norse + Greek RP ] (In Character)

6e91d81042743d6cb7fe6a89e3907705.png
Oh boy. This poor girl has no clue that her life is going to change upon circling yes on those mysterious notes. Since she honestly thought that someone from her botanist job was pranking her. Little did she know that it wasn’t a prank, because the notes and the old woman act was Demeter’s doing. The goddess actually liked Jasmine but wanted to talk to her chosen in a very strange way. It kind of work, since Jasmine responded to the notes. However, her thinking that it was a prank wasn’t the goddess’s intention.
This strange situation, then went downhill, because Jasmine had entered a portal to Godling Academy without knowing. All she wanted to do was to go home, so she can relax from her job. But the gods had something else in mind for her. They did the portal part and threw Jasmine into a place that she doesn’t know.
It took a while for Jasmine to notice since she was way too tired to notice what just happened. However, once she did. Jasmine’s eyes went wide open from both her confusion and the surprise. ‘What is going on, and how did I get here? I am so confused by this.’ thought Jasmine. She clearly didn’t remember what the fancy note had said, because Jasmine thought that it wasn’t important. It was just an innocent note that wanted a yes or no answer. Not to mention, the portal happens a week later, so it wouldn’t have mattered if she remembered that.

Jasmine stood in front of the school like a deer in headlights, because of the surprise and her confusion. However, before Hestia had appeared. Jasmine's rabbit: Daisy has appeared, and they were rubbing their head against her right leg. It got her attention, so she picked her rabbit up for some cuddling.
Hestia had appeared afterward. The home goddess told them where they were, and why they are here. This had made her mouth drop wide open like a gaping fish. 'WHAT?! They want me to be a goddess?! I can't be a goddess since I would need to have some powers in order to become one.' thought Jasmine. Her mortal mind really doesn't understand this, for this is a lot of information for her to take in.

After thinking about what Hestia had said, Jasmine finally started to calm down. Although, it wasn't long until the goddess said for them to follow her to the dining room. 'I guess I have to follow her. Even though, I am not sure how to understand this situation, and did she just said that there are Norse demigods and chosens here? If that is the case, I am not the only one who is dealing with this.' thought Jasmine.
She followed behind Hestia to the dining room, and before she took the nectar and ambrosia. Dionysus started to talk to them about what he is going to teach them, and some new information. 'We can do that here? If so, then that is awesome.' thought Jasmine. She took her seat at an empty table, and took the nectar and ambrosia.
Her meal is a salad, rice, corn on the cob, and salmon. The drink was a sweet tea, and Jasmine took her time eating the delicious meal that she wanted. 'This is delicious.' thought Jasmine.
@ Open

Last edited:
Aurora​
"Like the new spiderman movie where the 'hero' that ended up being the bad guy was really just using a ton of technology?" She thought about Frigg and how she told Aurora her future if she joined GA... And if she didn't. "I don't have enough experience to say all this is false but... the portal seemed real? I stuck my head in and out of it for awhile from the middle of my bedroom. Not sure how that could be a magic trick?" Aurora took her time on her next bite really thinking about it. She looked around to see a teacher levitating from the store and pointed it out to Rae. "You think that's a magic trick too?"

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge
"There's a new Spider-Man movie?" Rae questioned before staring at the teacher. "To be fair. Levetations is one of the classic moves." She points out before looking at her pie. She'd eaten about half of it. "The magically appearing food is what gets me. Ellie didn't share this pie recipe with anyone. Yet here I am eating it..." She pokes it with her fork. "And don't get me started on the no alcohol bullshit. Like damn! People who can't get drunk can drink it? Then what's the fuckin point of drinking!?"

433501-elves-a-high-elf-by-sakimichan.jpg Suamr stared at the portal that appeared in his mansion. "Sebastian, take care of the estate while I'm away and you will be rewarded greatly." He says handing him a set of keys to which Sebastian took before bowing and leaving. Sumar rubbed his storage ring before stepping through the portal and heard Hestia's announcement before seeing Dionysus... his fathers successor and his brother. He sighed and ate his ambrosia and nectar. They were the best things he ever tasted yet they still seemed to lack the taste of the highest quality wine. He grabbed his cup and it quickly filled with fine wine. As he was going to fill his plate he felt a very familiar seductive aura next to him. "It's been a long time Freya." He says before turning around and seeing it wasn't Freya. "Oh my apologies you must be her chosen." He says before taking her hand and kissing it. "I am Sumar Viezla, brother and chosen of the current Dionysus. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance."
jj9095 jj9095

Last edited:
"There's a new Spider-Man movie?" Rae questioned before staring at the teacher. "To be fair. Levetations is one of the classic moves." She points out before looking at her pie. She'd eaten about half of it. "The magically appearing food is what gets me. Ellie didn't share this pie recipe with anyone. Yet here I am eating it..." She pokes it with her fork. "And don't get me started on the no alcohol bullshit. Like damn! People who can't get drunk can drink it? Then what's the fuckin point of drinking!?"

"To enjoy the taste?" Aurora dared to say. "Who's Ellie? If I may ask." Aurora took another bite and moved her legs towards Rae to prove she was interested with her body language in the conversation. "And you're right. Magically appearing food is definitely interesting - it's also REALLY awesome." Aurora giggled and put another bite in her mouth happily. "I hope we learn how to do this one day."

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

Anders really hadn’t expected to see Klaus again and certainly wasn’t quite sure how he would react to him showing up. Of all people to run into at an academy like this, it seemed a bit ridiculous to run into Klaus. He was relieved by the friendly welcome, glad he hadn’t come off too strongly.

“I’m not here to cramp your style don’t worry, I’m just shy” Anders said with a slight wink before another blush found him. Of course Klaus would mention Santa Monica, that memory had only been running through his mind every night since it happened. One of Ander’s unfortunate flaws was the blushes that found him so easily, he was easy to read when he was excited. “Of course, I’m just going to chase that ass to the ends of the Earth because I can’t help myself” Anders replied, his voice somewhat lower as he spoke.

One entertaining thing to Anders at least was how they’d kept their godly connections to themselves. Perhaps a more interesting summer might have come from them both knowing a little more about one another, although if memory served him there was little talking that actually happened.
A perk of the summer fling was being able to dive in and skip getting to know each other, they were supposed to part ways and end it there.

“Is it impolite to ask who you’re here to become?” Anders asked, curiosity winning out, he was curious about just who he’d spent so much time on a private jet with.

Angel Evans Angel Evans

Morgana BlackRose
Morgana was busy putting her things away when she was interrupted by a knock on the door. Before she could tell the person the door was unlocked it opened and in stepped her Mom. Morgana was one of the few fortunate children of the gods to be raised by their godly parents. She being raised by Athena and Hecate,Hecate being the one that gave birth to her. Morgana looked at the corner that her mom pointed out and decided sure why not put the cauldron there.

“A surprise. Oh goody,you’re surprises always involve a new piece of technology.” She purred thinking about what abilities her mothers present would have and how she could use that to her advantage here. Morgana’ thoughts were again interrupted by her Mom’s bombardment of questions . “Yes, mother..Yes,mother..No mother!” Zoe was always a ‘smother’ from pre school she constantly hovered over Morgana, making sure she was the best at whatever she decided to do under the guise of being A ‘cool mom’ which she was anything but granted she did let Morgana get away with hell A lot and keep her emotions in check. “How long until Momma gets here? I wanna see the gift!” He asked excited. Only her parents got to see this side of her.

jj9095 jj9095

Klaus listened to Anders ramble on as he often did. He wasn’t sure why,but Anders seemed different than the person he’d met the summer before. Less confident, more timid. Klaus chocked it you to first day jitters and decided to see if he could seduce him back to his old self. “You’d chase my ass to the ends of the earth?” He said sliding over to Anders side of the table. “You blush so easily at the mere mention of one of many nights that we’ve spent together. I wonder where else that blood rushes to.” Klaus placed a hand on top of Anders making small circles. “If you can’t resist yourself,then I’m sure you guess who I’m here to become. Just..think a little.” Klaus blew on Anders ear ever so slightly. Klaus liked Anders because he was easy to read,Anders never betrayed his body which made things easier for Klaus as he was all about body language. Anders was just a yummy little ray of sunshine that he couldn’t get enough of. Then realization hit and that seductive smile of Klaus’ spread across his face again. “You’re Apollo.” He purred
TheSaint TheSaint

Last edited:
"My, I'm not quite sure I'll be able to entertain a woman such as yourself. My stories are rather drab, you see." Setting expectations low to start, Marta let her smiles fade from her face and return to the relaxed expression of neutrality as she opened her mouth to start talking. "I'm not sure how common of a story this is among us descendants, but my mom totally dumped me the moment I was born." She laughed, hoping that wasn't too heavy of a note to start on. "A little orphanage in Norway is where I grew up and got my name. I'm afraid I quite quickly gained the reputation of a loon, though. Seeing things that weren't there to anyone else, accidentally making illusions and spinning lies without even knowing why -" She paused, and took a gulp of her drink this time, sighing afterwards. "Bloody hell, I didn't realize it was such a sob story until I spoke it! To skip to the good parts, about three years ago I learned the smallest amount of control on my own, and well... I might have raised the smallest amount of hell. I got myself into one party, and before I knew it I was in every party."

She smiled sardonically, shrugging. "My apologies, I may be able to weave wondrous tales but it seems I'm quite hopeless at telling the truth." She leaned in now, looking Kassandra in the eye. "So what could your story be? I find it hard to believe that it could be so dull as mine."

Azi Azi

Kassandra leaned back in her chair, listening to Marta's tale. It was hard to believe that such a horrible thing had happened to a woman who seemed so mischievous and lighthearted. As her story came to an end, she decided the woman in front of her was worth her own story. She cleared her throat and pulled out a cigarette, lit it under the table to avoid people seeing, and brought it to her lips, taking in a long pull, and slowly letting it out, before turning her dark, hazy eyes to Marta. "My story isn't exactly the most happy thing either. My mother did actually keep me, after my father knocked her up and left. She decided however, that bearing me and taking care of me was too much of a burden. She was only 19 at the time, and really, really beautiful, so she was constantly invited out to parties. One of my first memories was seeing my mother walk through the door completely wasted, sobbing about what a burden I was. I was seven when I found out about- well, myself." Her mind flashed back to the small girl with wide eyes, already learning about the life she was meant to live, and instead of feeling joy, just feeling nothing. "She wasn't going to tell me at first, but after she'd come home from her parties and I had to take care of her, she slowly let things slip until I pieced everything together. It's quite funny actually. She wouldn't enroll me in a proper school, so I would teach myself everything at nighttime. I got used to that and staying up late all the time, that it was difficult for me to find time to sleep. I was diagnosed with insomnia- ironic for a child of Hypnos." She looked at the cigarette pensively before taking another pull. "And I ran away from home at age 16. Learned to live on my own with a friend of mine, and finally started getting what I wanted, it was just a better life. And then I found out about this place, and everything turned around." She looked up from her story and grinned. "You must think I'm totally boring from such a long winded story."

That Lass Over There That Lass Over There

1572021317239.png

Tale Rawlins had lived in paradise for most of her life, the small island her mother had moved them to was surrounded by incredible beaches and wildlife. Each day had been ambient and marvelous, leaving Tale to grow accustomed to dressing in a less than conseravative manner.

“Put some clothes on” A matronly voice spoke, causing the sunkissed brunette to jump slightly. She glanced down at the bikini top and shorts she often wore, confused as to why this might be insufficient.

Tale had been sitting on the sea wall with a rolled paper between her plump lips, the haze drifting up into the sky as she exhaled. It had been a long time since she’d tried to hide her habit from her mother, she was an adult and couldn’t quite be bossed around when it came to most things. Save her clothing, her mother was always so very concerned about her clothing.

“I’m wearing clothes” Tale replied, her voice distant, betraying her altered state.

A sigh could be heard from her mother and Tale relented, pulling a tank top out of the bag resting nearby and pulling over the swimsuit top and silently asking her mother if this was good enough. A stalemate at best, the woman let her be and continued on with a large basket of apples she was bringing up to the villa.

Tale wasn’t sure she was going to miss the micromanaging from her perpetually concerned mother, she hadn’t even attended a regular school in her youth.

Taking another deep inhale, Tale finally saw the shimmering portal open and jumped down from the sea wall to vanish into the impossibly bright light. Somehow standing upright when she stepped out into campus, her ocean eyes popping at the sight of so many people. She still had the burning roll between her fingers, habitually taking a final inhale before dropping and butting it out.

At least the edge was being taken off of this jarring new experience.

Hearing a voice calling out, Tale finally saw her first Goddess and couldn’t contain her smile, freedom at last. She listened intently to both faculty members who addressed them before wandering into the cafeteria, grabbing a seat at a somewhat crowded table. Her plate filled and suddenly Tale felt a small rush of joy as a variety of seafood popped up.

Zane was finishing his plate (he's a fast eater) when he felt something, and smelled... The ocean. Could it? He was hopeful as he looked up and immediately his eyes laid on Aqua. He stood up quickly, almost stumbling out of his seat as he started to jog toward him. The split was hard for Zane. He spiralled out of control, drinking endlessly and destroying himself slowly. However, after about a whole year of being destroyed, he became determined to get back with him. He screwed up and he couldn't let that stick forever. He could tell Aqua didn't wanna see him. Zane knew this probably wouldn't get him anywhere, but as Aqua turned around Zane immediately kissed him. Fuck up? Fuck up, probably. Angel Evans Angel Evans

postpic.png

Siv seemed eager to help so she told herself not to feel bad for taking up his time, even if it did eat at her a little bit. She was always trying to think of others, what would be best for them and for that reason hardly thought of herself. She tucked a loose strand of hair behind her hair as she glanced around once more in vain for his missing sibling and decided that Siv's idea was probably best. If Nikoli didn't get lost wandering around somewhere or find a corner to alternate his mind with some form of drug, he would probably just do what everyone else around them was doing and go have their first godly meal in the cafeteria. Plus, it might be a chance to get around from a lot of the people, sit down, and relax.

"I think you're right. We should probably - Oh!"

A sigh of surprise left her mouth in a single breath and as she stumbled forward, pushed by someone unknown person with a good deal of force, she nearly fell but managed to catch herself on her left foot, pivoting around with grace to face the person who bumped into her and who was already looking apologetic. Her nearly colorless eyes took him in in a moment, from his tall and large stature, to his bright red hair and beard, and finally his attire which seemed much more appropriate for a god-centric school than most. She smiled up at him, a friendly gesture, and shook her head.

"I'm quite alright, but thanks for asking."

After a moments pause of awkwardness she chuckled softly, placing her hand over her mouth, and glanced at her feet.

"We were just heading in for dinner. Did you eat already...? I'm sorry I never got your name. My name is Siri of Hel and this is Siv, of Tyr."

EldridSmith EldridSmith @BreezeCatcher

Siv seemed eager to help so she told herself not to feel bad for taking up his time, even if it did eat at her a little bit. She was always trying to think of others, what would be best for them and for that reason hardly thought of herself. She tucked a loose strand of hair behind her hair as she glanced around once more in vain for his missing sibling and decided that Siv's idea was probably best. If Nikoli didn't get lost wandering around somewhere or find a corner to alternate his mind with some form of drug, he would probably just do what everyone else around them was doing and go have their first godly meal in the cafeteria. Plus, it might be a chance to get around from a lot of the people, sit down, and relax.

"I think you're right. We should probably - Oh!"

A sigh of surprise left her mouth in a single breath and as she stumbled forward, pushed by someone unknown person with a good deal of force, she nearly fell but managed to catch herself on her left foot, pivoting around with grace to face the person who bumped into her and who was already looking apologetic. Her nearly colorless eyes took him in in a moment, from his tall and large stature, to his bright red hair and beard, and finally his attire which seemed much more appropriate for a god-centric school than most. She smiled up at him, a friendly gesture, and shook her head.

"I'm quite alright, but thanks for asking."

After a moments pause of awkwardness she chuckled softly, placing her hand over her mouth, and glanced at her feet.

"We were just heading in for dinner. Did you eat already...? I'm sorry I never got your name. My name is Siri of Hel and this is Siv, of Tyr."

Kassandra leaned back in her chair, listening to Marta's tale. It was hard to believe that such a horrible thing had happened to a woman who seemed so mischievous and lighthearted. As her story came to an end, she decided the woman in front of her was worth her own story. She cleared her throat and pulled out a cigarette, lit it under the table to avoid people seeing, and brought it to her lips, taking in a long pull, and slowly letting it out, before turning her dark, hazy eyes to Marta. "My story isn't exactly the most happy thing either. My mother did actually keep me, after my father knocked her up and left. She decided however, that bearing me and taking care of me was too much of a burden. She was only 19 at the time, and really, really beautiful, so she was constantly invited out to parties. One of my first memories was seeing my mother walk through the door completely wasted, sobbing about what a burden I was. I was seven when I found out about- well, myself." Her mind flashed back to the small girl with wide eyes, already learning about the life she was meant to live, and instead of feeling joy, just feeling nothing. "She wasn't going to tell me at first, but after she'd come home from her parties and I had to take care of her, she slowly let things slip until I pieced everything together. It's quite funny actually. She wouldn't enroll me in a proper school, so I would teach myself everything at nighttime. I got used to that and staying up late all the time, that it was difficult for me to find time to sleep. I was diagnosed with insomnia- ironic for a child of Hypnos." She looked at the cigarette pensively before taking another pull. "And I ran away from home at age 16. Learned to live on my own with a friend of mine, and finally started getting what I wanted, it was just a better life. And then I found out about this place, and everything turned around." She looked up from her story and grinned. "You must think I'm totally boring from such a long winded story."

That Lass Over There That Lass Over There

Some way through Kassandra's story, Marta started frowning just a little. Her displeasure was a bit too much to hide, so she used the chance at the end to sweep her feelings away. "Rather than thinking you boring, I think it's spectacular that you managed to say all that. I have an appreciation for someone who can speak honestly, I've been trying all my life so I know how difficult it is." She swished around the deep red liquid in her glass, looking into the wobbling surface that reflected the lights above with a blank expression. "I'm simply happy that you got out of there, and that you're here now." She pulled her eyes up, to look at the cigarette in Kassandra's mouth. For show, she looked through the pamphlet, and smiled. "It says that the dining hall is a no-smoking zone..." She winked, just in case her smile hadn't made it obvious that she was pulling the girl's leg. "... If you ever want stuff that doesn't kill you quite as much as those, I have just the thing for you. Would be a shame if 100 years were cut short after all."

Some way through Kassandra's story, Marta started frowning just a little. Her displeasure was a bit too much to hide, so she used the chance at the end to sweep her feelings away. "Rather than thinking you boring, I think it's spectacular that you managed to say all that. I have an appreciation for someone who can speak honestly, I've been trying all my life so I know how difficult it is." She swished around the deep red liquid in her glass, looking into the wobbling surface that reflected the lights above with a blank expression. "I'm simply happy that you got out of there, and that you're here now." She pulled her eyes up, to look at the cigarette in Kassandra's mouth. For show, she looked through the pamphlet, and smiled. "It says that the dining hall is a no-smoking zone..." She winked, just in case her smile hadn't made it obvious that she was pulling the girl's leg. "... If you ever want stuff that doesn't kill you quite as much as those, I have just the thing for you. Would be a shame if 100 years were cut short after all."
Kassandra let out a quiet sigh of relief, glad that the girl hadn't gone through the usual stages of pity for her. Nothing annoyed her quite as much as pity. "It's definitely a relief to get out of my previous situation. I have an idea that this place is going to be quite a lot of fun and a place of..." She let the word hang as if she was pondering something. "Experimentation." She raised an eyebrow and grinned. "I'd definitely be interested in anything you could hook me up with though. You sure you don't want a pull though before I put it out?" She inclined her head to the side, as if daring the girl to take the cigarette from her mouth.

Last edited:
Aqua admittedly didn’t do a good job of hiding from Zane. It didn’t help that he brought the scent of the ocean wherever he went. Before he knew it Zane was bounding towards him. He had heard that the breakup didn’t go well for him. Which was pretty sweet,to know he was so broken. However,Aqua was not expecting what came next. He figured Zane would beg him for a date,but he kissed him instead. Aqua’s body reacted for him immediately kissing his ex back before coming to his senses. A powerful burst of water materialized from Aqua’s hand sending Zane flying the protective spell put upon the students by Hecate protecting them from harm. “Y-you. Why did you do that!” He said his face red with embarrassment and surprise. He looked around at the students watching the spectacle and stalked off. “Come to my office,NOW!” He yelled the school shaking and rumbling in response. Bad idea to piss off the god of earth quakes on an island.
Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy

Anders felt his heart begin racing the second Klaus began moving towards him, quickly remembering just how easily he had been pulled in the first night, Klaus was dangerous. Taking a shaky breath, Anders felt himself go on high alert from the gentle touch.

He was certainly the more aggressive of the two, by far, but Klaus could easily play him like a harp. If Anders could feel shame, he'd be drowning in it now. Instead he leaned closer and quite simply forgot about the rest of the student body around them.

His breath hitched when he felt Klaus blow against his ear and Anders let a nervous laugh loose. Hearing Klaus name his godly parent caused Anders' eyebrows to shoot up slightly, was he really that easy to read?

"Am I wrong in assuming you're going to be Aphrodite? Because you're dangerous" Anders purred back, leaning closer for a moment. The sounds of distant conversation dragging him back, there was no doubt his blood racing and his body was already reacting.

He sat back slightly, attempting to calm himself down some before he threw Klaus onto the table. Self control seemed to completely leave him around this absolutely gorgeous godling, Anders was already in need of a cold shower.

Angel Evans Angel Evans

Smiling devilishly, Marta leaned in, her face very close to Kassandra's at this point. "I -" Just when she was starting to speak, her voice low and gentle, quite the spectacle happened of a teacher blowing another one far with a blast of water. It took all her effort to not reflexively cheer on the confrontation, and with her line of thought broken she was able to reevaluate what she was about to do. Her face back away from Kassandra's again, she sighed, reached out her hand, and took the cigarette from Kassandra's mouth, snuffing it out on her empty plate without a single puff. "I don't think it's smart to be jumping from one nest of problems to another. Why don't you go experiment with something a bit more stable and safe than a lordling of lies in this place of possibility?" With a small smile and tired eyes, Marta stood up, forcibly cutting off their interaction. She honestly kind of regretted not taking a pull through, but the cigarette was already out. "See you at classes, Kass." She waved goodbye, hoping she would be peacefully left to go with how abrupt her turn in attitude was.

Azi Azi

Smiling devilishly, Marta leaned in, her face very close to Kassandra's at this point. "I -" Just when she was starting to speak, her voice low and gentle, quite the spectacle happened of a teacher blowing another one far with a blast of water. It took all her effort to not reflexively cheer on the confrontation, and with her line of thought broken she was able to reevaluate what she was about to do. Her face back away from Kassandra's again, she sighed, reached out her hand, and took the cigarette from Kassandra's mouth, snuffing it out on her empty plate without a single puff. "I don't think it's smart to be jumping from one nest of problems to another. Why don't you go experiment with something a bit more stable and safe than a lordling of lies in this place of possibility?" With a small smile and tired eyes, Marta stood up, forcibly cutting off their interaction. She honestly kind of regretted not taking a pull through, but the cigarette was already out. "See you at classes, Kass." She waved goodbye, hoping she would be peacefully left to go with how abrupt her turn in attitude was.

Azi Azi
Kassandra leaned back in her chair, unfazed by the girl's sudden departure. If she wanted to leave, that was more than fine. She did feel though, deep within, a sense of regret that the girl was gone already. "As if I wanted anything stable or safe," she muttered under her breath at the retreating figure of Marta. Ah well, there would be other times, other people. But already she could feel a grin slide on her face as she thought back to their conversation, the teasing and then retreating. Perhaps this situation were over, but it certainly wouldn't be the last one, and one thing Kassandra hated was being baited. And this girl had certainly baited her. She stood up and deposited the cigarette in the trash before turning to look at the full room of people again. Although she certainly did want another stab at Marta, here was a whole room full of people, and her time here had only begun.

(It's open for whoever wants at this point I think, if anyone wants to continue an interaction with Kass)

Zane smirked as he flew back. He remembers this... This happened before. He landed gracefully and waved to the students. "Woopsie looks like I'm in trouble!" He joked. He followed Aqua out of the cafeteria, dripping wet from the geyser he just received. As they entered his office, he had the urge to kiss him again. "If you expect me to apologize, I won't. I wasn't the only one into that kiss." He winked. He took off his wet coat. "Though, can I ask you to dry me off?" He said, putting his hands together, almost begging with his pully dog eyes. Angel Evans Angel Evans

Blackrose7 Blackrose7

Kassandra saw a girl sitting alone, eating a plate of- salmon and corn? She furrowed her brow, wondering what kind of person would order that in a meal that you could have virtually anything in the world. Impulse told her to look at the sheet of paper that said who her roommate was, and then back up at the girl. It was possible that they were the same person. She walked over confidentially and slid into the seat beside the girl, her short messy hair falling in her face, her eyes dark and dull, bearing the look of someone who hadn't slept in days. Despite her oversized jacket, she still looked as if she were shivering. She looked at the girl and a ghost of a smile alighted on her lips. "You wouldn't happen to be Jasmine, now would you?"

View attachment 640338 Suamr stared at the portal that appeared in his mansion. "Sebastian, take care of the estate while I'm away and you will be rewarded greatly." He says handing him a set of keys to which Sebastian took before bowing and leaving. Sumar rubbed his storage ring before stepping through the portal and heard Hestia's announcement before seeing Dionysus... his fathers successor and his brother. He sighed and ate his ambrosia and nectar. They were the best things he ever tasted yet they still seemed to lack the taste of the highest quality wine. He grabbed his cup and it quickly filled with fine wine. As he was going to fill his plate he felt a very familiar seductive aura next to him. "It's been a long time Freya." He says before turning around and seeing it wasn't Freya. "Oh my apologies you must be her chosen." He says before taking her hand and kissing it. "I am Sumar Viezla, brother and chosen of the current Dionysus. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance."
jj9095 jj9095
Claire (Freya's Chosen)
After putting on her charm and being flattered that someone thought she was Freya, the GODDESS already, she noticed something different about Sumar, another Dionysis chosen... He had elf ears. Like in movies - but in REAL LIFE. Her eye's widened and for a split second she felt speechless. Luckily, she composed herself rather quickly.

"Hi Sumar, seems you know Freya? Would love to hear more about that story." She paused and gave her a 10-10 smile. "Yes, I am her chosen. Interestingly enough I am actually sitting over there-" she cocked her head in Royal's and Angel's direction "with the OTHER Dionysus chosen. You should sit with us and meet him as well."

She looked back at his ears and couldn't help herself by adding "Sumar... Are you an... Elf? I am new to this world and you are the first person I meet with-" she paused not wanting to be rude but tugged on her own ear so he would hopefully understand.

EldridSmith EldridSmith -Mork- -Mork- (should be heading back to you soon so I think it's important for you to read what's coming up)

Klaus’ lips curled into a devious smile. Anders was already under his spell. These next 100 years were going to be a lot of fun. Klaus leaned back allowing Anders some space,. Rule number 1 always leave them wanting more. “Aphrodite is correct, smart and handsome. What a combo.” Klaus crosses one leg over the other and rested his head on his hand gazing at Anders with a dream like stair. “If you think I’m dangerous you’re right. I can be your sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare. It’s up to you which one you get.” Klaus let out an airy laugh that sounded like a bell.
The distant chatter of others brought Klaus’ attention to the masses. “Hmm,it seems I’ve lost track of where we were. If we aren’t careful it’ll be Utah all over again.” Klaus licked his lips as almost an invitation,Utah was fun after all. The electric chemistry that Klaus had with Anders hadn’t dulled a bit,he’d never been interested with one person for this long. What a strange feeling.
TheSaint TheSaint

Aqua couldn’t believe this. Zane hadn’t changed at all, not even a little bit. It’s a wonder he even graduated. “Zane,how are we supposed to get back together if you show me that you haven’t changed at all. You won’t even apologize.” Aqua sighed. “This is why I didn’t want to do this. Just get out.” Aqua waved his hand producing a gust of wind that dried Zane and carried him outside of Aqua’s office. Aqua pinched the bridge of his nose. “You think the breakup was only hard on you.” He said to no one in particular
Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy

Sherri/Hecate

Luckily for Zoe over these last hundred years, Sherri was talented in the manifold arts of the housewife, so she could cook for them and take care of everything during and after experiments. Unluckily for Sherri, organizing her own things did not fall into her wide range of talents and skills. Looking over her half of the shared office, she felt herself ready to incinerate the entire thing while holding a book that she couldn't figure out what to do with. It didn't fit on any of her very full shelves, her desk was already occupied with a desktop computer, papers, and a small machine that could brew potions for her, an anniversary gift from Zoe. "I was so close to having it all set up nice..." Disappointment, frustration, and rage filled her while she thought about her failure in this minute task, and while agonizing over this she just lazily put the book somewhere where it barely fit, not looking nice and organized at all. She had to go be there for her daughter, and that was much more important than her tiny as hell issues.

She looked over to the small version of Bolly that had stayed with her, ready to soothe her the moment she got out of control. Patting the robot's chassis, she smiled and spoke aloud. "Bolly, teleport to Zoe please." Using this was so much easier than casting a spell that combined searching and teleportation functionalities. After a moment of wind-up Sherri appeared in the dorm room, making it a bit crowded with three people inside. Regardless, she smiled, looking around the room and finally at her daughter - something she never would have expected, with both her and Zoe being, well, women. "Momma's already here, Morgana. Sorry for having you wait so long. Zoe, go ahead and give her the gift." A smile on her face, anticipating the reaction that Morgana might have, Sherri a bit anxiously waited for the gift that had been prepared a few weeks ago to be given.

jj9095 jj9095 Angel Evans Angel Evans

As he tried Zane off, he frowned. He was mostly messing around. "Sorry... I just. I didn't want to act like I did anything wrong because its hard. I don't want you to hate me, because regardless of anything you do, I still will always love you. When we split up, you were the only thing on my brain for so long and I was scared that I could never get you back." He sat down in the seat beside the door, looking at Aquas back. "You moved on so fast and I could never. It's hard for me to be so sensitive like this because anyone else I've ever been with didn't want anything more than a night of me. After we split I never tried to move on. I've been waiting so long, for a century to see you again. I'm sorry that I kissed you but it was all I could have done to show you how much I missed you. Us. You're everything to me, Aqua. You have been since the day I met you. Do you remember that day? Because I do like its yesterday." He frowned, his head held in shame.

6e91d81042743d6cb7fe6a89e3907705.png
As Jasmine was enjoying her meal and drink, someone had sat next to her. They then asked if she was Jasmine in which she looked up from her meal to look at who was talking to her. Jasmine noticed that it was a cool-looking girl who was asking her about that, so she just gave her a smile. “Yes. I am Jasmine, and you wouldn’t happen to be my roommate? Because you are then it is very nice to meet you.” said Jasmine. She was thinking about getting a flower to put on this girl’s hair, but decided that it was a bit too early to do that. ‘I should put a flower on her head later, since she was nice enough to talk to me. It would be a friendly gift from me.’ thought Jasmine.
Jasmine’s rabbit: Daisy was sleeping on Jasmine’s lap when she arrived at the cafeteria. But their ears perk up upon hearing Kassandra’s voice. The rabbit yawned upon waking up, and look at Kassandra with a curious look. ‘Oh. I should probably feed Daisy some asparagus, since she would love to eat that.’ thought Jasmine.
The asparagus did appeared, and Jasmine gave her rabbit one cup of it for their dinner. Daisy happily chew her dinner, because it was so chewy.
Azi Azi

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back