• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Godling Academy [Norse + Greek RP ] (In Character)

Nico

Care Bears... prepare to stare!
The leaves were already changed on the campus of Godling Academy. It was the start of the first school year, October 24th, 2100. It was a bit different than past classes that started in Autumn, but since Hestia was the new headmistress and she preferred the feel of fall, she chose this to be the start of the school year. The fire goddess made her way down the snaky pathways to get to the courtyard of the school. Her black hair was puffy and covered by her hood, the symbol that she carried as a goddess. Nails tastefully done and fingers with mythic rings adorning them. She smiled as the portals started opening and the children started arriving. She observed as they started coming in fashions that allowed the headmistress to gauge what kind of students they will be. What their personalities will be.

She wiggled a finger towards a young female student who just arrived. Her hair messed up from portal travel, the magic of the goddess caused her hair to fall perfectly back into place. First impressions were always important. Especially when you'll be in school for the next one-hundred years.

She cleared her throat and raked her glaze among the students.

"Welcome to Godling Academy, students! I am Headmistress Hestia. For the next one-hundred years, this school will be your home." she paused and took in the expressions.

"I'm sure you know this is where you'll learn to become the next gods and goddesses. Nectar and Ambrosia will be served with every meal, it will slowly make you immortal, it's important that you eat it when it's given to you. Class schedules will be handed to you at breakfast tomorrow, you can use this time to mingle and get to know each other." she smiled.

She clicked her tongue and sighed, continuing on.

"It's with pleasure that I announce that the Norse demigods and chosen of Aesir Academy will be joining us this year. You will be training among your Norse counterparts. Treat them with respect as you would treat your fellow Greeks." she stood up straighter.

"Now if you please, follow me into the dining room for dinner," she said and headed towards the building.

[class=custom___1]
position: relative;
box-sizing: border-box;
width: 550px;
height: 350px;
background-color: #fff;
overflow: hidden;
margin-right: auto;
margin-left: auto;
padding: 0;
[/class][class=pic]
position: absolute;
overflow: auto;
width: 130px;
height: 130px;
left: 39px;
top: 45px;
background: url(https://i.imgur.com/PSOaQNl.jpg);
[/class][class=picborder]
width: 125px;
height: 131px;
left: 59px;
top: 57px;
border: 2px solid #6F5580;
[/class][class=text]
width: 315px;
height: 260px;
font-size: 16px;
font-family: veranda;
line-height: 16px;
color: #707070;
padding: 7px;
text-align: justify;
[/class][class=textcontainer]
width: 320px;
height: 270px;
left: 205px;
top: 36px;
border: 2px solid #BBC9B1;
[/class][class=tag]
width: 160px;
height: 85px;
font-size: 12px;
line-height: 15px;
[/class][class=tagcontainer]
width: 155px;
height: 90px;
left: 24px;
top: 235px;
border: 2px solid #fff;
[/class][class=outerborder]
width: 538px;
height: 335px;
left: 6px;
top: 8px;
border: 3px solid #BBC9B1;
[/class][class=titleline]
overflow: visible;
top: 219px;
left: 19.5px;
width: 165px;
height: 14px;
background:#BBC9B1;
[/class][class=title]
left: 20px;
top: 201px;
width: 166px;
height: 26px;
text-align: center;
font-family: Hoefler Text;
font-style: normal;
font-weight: normal;
font-size: 25px;
color: #6F5580;
[/class][class=credit]
left: 296px;
top: 317px;
width: 114px;
height: 6px;
font-size: 11px;
color:#6F5580;
[/class]
[div class=custom___1]
[div class=outerborder][/div]
[div class=pic][/div]
[div class=picborder][/div]
[div class=textcontainer][div class=text]
Mia walked through her portal, which was a swirling whirlpool of water, with plants adorning it. She was damp, like a mist sprayed her. She frowned. This was a new world. She doesn't know anyone here. She kept her head down, and she pulled a book from her purse, pretending to read it. However, she heard Hestia loud and clear. She kind of felt like a burden to the greek kids. I mean this school belonged to the greek godlings for multiple godly lifetimes. Anyway. She smiled comfortably at the people that looked her way. After all, she had to at least TRY and make friends.
[/div][/div]
[div class=tagcontainer][div class=tag]mood:: nervous
outfit:: a black and pink casual dress with a navy blue coat over it
interactions:: N/A
tags:: N/A
does anyone actually read this?
[/div][/div]
[div class=titleline][/div]
[div class=title]Mia Reyer[/div]
[div class=credit]code :: yousmelldead[/div]

[/div]

Elijah walked through the portal in a well put together three piece suit and immediately set to checking his pockets. It still felt strange to not have his key to the Hoard on him. He could feel the pain as if it was a phantom limb. His Father had told him that it was a necessary handicap when entering the school. A Fafnir must be able to survive on his own and rely on no one. As annoying as it was he would have to earn his key back from the staff... or find a way to steal it back. Elijah took inventory of the students around him. Uses his draconic eyes to check their pockets for anything interesting or valuable. There were a few interesting things he wanted, but the overbearing sight of the headmistress and no doubt teachers he couldn’t see reined in that desire. He would have his opportunity, no need to show his hand too early.

1f692ff89b01faa5f0c6777250251925.png

Stepping out of one of the portals, a well-dressed boy arrived to the campus. Left with an odd tingle though, he stretched a little and he let his eyes take in the new surroundings nonchalantly. This academy definitely seemed prestigious. It was no wonder his grandparents and mother were so insistent on him going, as they consistently adored anything that had a polished appearance. Stretching his arms just a little more and double-checking that his glorious pink ponytail hadn't been ruined during travel, he looked for the nearest victim. Having been so sheltered the majority of his life, the first goal was to find someone that was fun--bonus points for anyone interested in less than conventional fun. Orr I could find friends while I eat instead. I'm starving, Royal thought to himself as he paid his classmates a few final glances. He then followed behind Hestia--who he noted definitely looked worthy of her goddess title--with a slight skip in his step.

69f299a6c3e8f4a8a60fd572903206b4.jpg

[class=custom___1]
box-sizing: border-box;
width: 550px;
height: 350px;
background-color: #fff;
margin-right: auto;
margin-left: auto;
padding: 0;
[/class][class=pic]
width: 130px;
height: 130px;
left: 39px;
top: 45px;
background: url(https://i.imgur.com/TdMC50n.jpg);
[/class][class=picborder]
width: 125px;
height: 131px;
left: 59px;
top: 57px;
border: 2px solid #6F5580;
[/class][class=text]
width: 315px;
height: 260px;
font-size: 16px;
line-height: 16px;
[/class][class=textcontainer]
width: 320px;
height: 270px;
left: 205px;
top: 36px;
border: 2px solid #BBC9B1;
[/class][class=tag]
width: 160px;
height: 85px;
font-size: 12px;
line-height: 15px;
[/class][class=tagcontainer]
width: 155px;
height: 90px;
left: 24px;
top: 235px;
border: 2px solid #fff;
[/class][class=outerborder]
width: 538px;
height: 335px;
left: 6px;
top: 8px;
border: 3px solid #BBC9B1;
[/class][class=titleline]
top: 219px;
left: 19.5px;
width: 165px;
height: 14px;
background:#BBC9B1;
[/class][class=title]
left: 20px;
top: 201px;
width: 166px;
height: 26px;
font-size: 25px;
color: #6F5580;
[/class][class=credit]
left: 296px;
top: 317px;
width: 114px;
height: 6px;
font-size: 11px;
color:#6F5580;
[/class]
[div class=custom___1]
[div class=outerborder][/div]
[div class=pic][/div]
[div class=picborder][/div]
[div class=textcontainer][div class=text]
Zane straightened his tux in his room, smiling as he thought of his first day. Good times. He grabbed his old flask, it worn down by now, and takes a swig of his own brew from ages ago. He's gonna get drunk, on the first day, as a teacher. But can you really be surprised? This is Dionysus we're talking about. He opened his door, and walked down the corridor. It was very empty, but that was sure to change. He got to the student dorm halls, and felt a familiar breeze. He looked over at his old room. It still faintly smelled of alcohol. He smiled and continued on his way. He opened the front door and walked out to join Hestia and the students. He listened to her finish her speech, and followed her inside. Once everyone was settled in their new seats in the dining hall, he stepped up to the front. He wanted to go ahead and give his introductions.

His voice was loud enough for everyone to hear him clearly as he began his speech. "Hello everyone, I am Zane Kasen, also known as Dionysus. In the packet you'll see that I am teaching 'Abilities and How to Use Them'. I will also be helping with more extra curricular activities, such as parties." He smiles, hoping that'd excite a few of the kids. "I'll be getting to know you all for the next 100 years, so I hope you guys think of me well, and I hope you can come to me for anything you need. Also, on your tables you'll see two plates, one with ambrosia, the other being empty. However, when you look at it it will be filled with whatever food you want. And you also have two cups, one with nectar, and the other has the same use as the plate. However it will not fill with alcohol for anyone but those resistant to their effects. Enjoy." He smiles as he goes to the teacher table. His plate fills with pork steak and mashed potatoes, and his cup is filled with pepsi.

[/div][/div]
[div class=tagcontainer][div class=tag]mood:: excited
outfit:: a deep red tuxedo
interactions:: students
tags:: 2many
does anyone actually read this?
[/div][/div]
[div class=titleline][/div]
[div class=title]Zane, Dionysus[/div]
[div class=credit]code :: yousmelldead[/div]

[/div]

The low rumble of a motorcycle accompanies its rider as they drive through the portal, pulling around and to the side at a slow pace before coming to a stop. They turn off the engine and put up the kickstand before taking off their helmet. Shaking loose her dirty blonde hair as she places the helmet onto the handlebars. She pulls at her leather jacket then gets off the bike. Besides the jacket, she was wearing a black tank top, and dark blue skinny jeans, with a few rips here and there. She had a pair of black, thigh-high leather boots to top off her look. Her turquoise blue eyes narrowed as they scanned the other arrivals and the teachers. Like a hunter sizing up their prey. Or a cat curiously investigating a noise. Raewin's eyes follow Elijah for a particularly long period of time... "Hmph." The girl stuffs her hands into the pockets of her jacket before following along.

She listens to the speech somewhat unamused, and seemingly disinterested. However, she was taking mental notes. When they were given the okay to eat, Raewin downs her cup of nectar like it was a shot. The plate then fills with turkey, mashed potatoes, and a whole apple pie. Meanwhile, the cup filled with hot butter rum, minus the alchohol. Because this place didn't know how to do things right... Raewin happily digs into her meal.

As a younger woman walks through the portal, it takes her dark eyes a moment to adjust to the sudden change in lighting. She has short, dark brown hair that falls in her eyes, just barely long enough to tie back. Her clothes are tightfitting, except for the oversized jacket around her shoulders. Kassandra's eyes track the people around her, teachers and students alike and a small smile flits across her strong, sculpted features. She sits down at a table with as few people as she can find and digs into the food places before, a satisfied smile settling onto her face as the food melts in her mouth. She takes a quick swig of her nectar and looks at the people, her eyes tracing the notable features of each one as they all eat and talk.

Reaching a table, the tall boy took a seat and stared at what was on the table for a moment before looking up again. His bright blue eyes follow Mr. Kasen and study him somewhat intensely. Dionysus. So... that's my father? He noticed a strange feeling inside him as he watched the god closely, it must've been recognition. Though he'd never even seen his father up until this very minute, Royal found himself in Mr. Kasen. The personality didn't seem that far off, and neither did the brightly colored eyes.

I think I'm supposed to be salty that I've never met him in my life... but I think I just wanna go to one of his parties and drink it off with him, He thought as he looked down at his plate and cups. Without a second thought, he downed the ambrosia and licked his lips. Oh yeah, he could definitely get used to that sweet sweet heavenly taste. Then he stared at his plate and empty cup, willing into existence stuffed crust pepperoni pizza slices and some cherry limeade Jack Daniels. A joyous grin crossed his face as he quickly found that the no-alcohol rule did not, in fact, apply to him in the slightest.

Jennifer

Not a minute after she had walked through the portal, the woman who she supposed was the headmaster wriggled her finger at Jennifer, and Jennifer's short hair instantly straightened out, losing her the look of having stayed up for four days straight doing mad science experiments. Disgruntled with the forced change, she waited for Hestia to turn around before messing her own hair back up again and then following the crowd. She stuck out like a sore thumb; dressed in heavy leather and linen work clothes with a heavy tool belt on her waist, she didn't quite fit in with the pretty male and female godlings, and she was quite alright with that. Gripping the paper packet that she had been handed a few days ago by Hephaestus, she silently went with the crowd, following along until she managed to seat herself in an isolated table at the back of the dining room. Listening to the lecture from Dionysus, she looked at the empty plate, and a nutrition bar that had become standard fare for the lower social class appeared there. "... Guess it's magic." She looked around the dining hall, and after seeing that nobody was currently approaching her, she removed the bar from the plate and started examining it - from the small designs etched into it to any possible trace of the magical mechanism powering it. Everything had something that made it tick, and she was really curious how this plate worked.

[Open for interaction]

Syr

Syr, having arrived a week early through the partnership between the greek and norse godling schools, was already sitting in the dining hall when the other godlings arrived. She calmly sipped the nectar from her cup, looking over the new arrivals and listening to Dionysus give a small explanation for the many who had never been a part of the world of gods before, descendant and mortal alike. She had known these things nearly from birth, having grown up near them, so she didn't pay any special attention to the words explaining the necessity of ambrosia and nectar, or the magic of the plates and cups. She sat near the teachers in the dining hall, what might be considered the front of the room, and she held her white hair out of her face while slowly eating. She wanted to make friends, but as a descendant of Freya it was much simpler to just allow others to come to her. She would have so many years to make friends, so she wasn't in much of a rush anyways. I wonder if someone will catch my eye tonight?

[Open for interaction]

Marta

"Hmmm~" Marta took her time looking around after coming through the portal, absorbing the sights of the campus. The buildings, the plants, the forest and mountains surrounding the school. Without an ounce of shock or awe on her face, she took in the spectacular scenery that could rarely be seen these days.

- Good thing I brought my own 'supplies'. That was her only thought upon seeing all the beautiful nature that enclosed the space. Prizing the contents of her duffel bag as sacred now, she hoped it was nice and safe in her dorm room since she would surely be needing them. She walked along with everyone else into the dining hall, sitting next to a girl who looked about her age. Marta, smiling, picked up the empty goblet and watched as it filled with red wine before turning her head to look at the woman next to her. "Trying to hide away from everyone else? Sorry if I spoiled those plans." She hadn't sat next to this girl for any other reason than the fact that they had walked next to eachother for a moment, and that was all the reason she needed.

Azi Azi

Claire jumped through the portal with her luggage and cat and turned around to wave thank you and goodbye to Freya to see the portal was already closed again. "Figures" she tsked at Angel, her cat, and went to the Main Hall to hear Hestia's speech. Being the second goddess she ever met, and this time a Greek Goddess, she stood in awe. I wonder if my skin will shine like that when I become immortal... Holy shit will I REALLY be immortal?! Only for 100 years right? And then I become human again and get to live out my life all over again.

She looked down at Angel and picked her up. With a big sigh she looked around to see some not-so-interesting characters and some VERY-yummy-interesting characters. When Hestia's speech was over she gulped and put on her sassy smile to the world.

She noticed to the right of her was a sign that said "Girls Dorms" so she took out the little piece of paper with her dorms number to drop off her stuff. She realized she didn't have a key yet and tried to wiggle the door open. It didn't work the first time. She tried again for good measure whispering "Open" and this time it opened without a problem. "Huh." She stepped through to find both beds open "Angel, it seems like my dorm partner hasn't arrived yet." She winked at her cat and picked the one on her left (the fluffier and slightly more room one).

After putting her bag underneath the bed she looked herself in the mirror and made sure everything was clean and as perfect as can be. She went back to her bag and took out a little perfume bottle, puffed it twice around her neck, put the perfume bottle out, and finally felt ready.

"Okay Angel, you ready? This is a WHOLE new world for us." She felt a drift of wind hit her as her dead fraternal brother reminded her that he is also there with her. "Thank You" she whispered to the air.

With a smile on her face she turned around and headed to the cafeteria. Luckily, everyone was heading in the same direction so she found it rather easy and found herself behind some ponytailed hottie ( -Mork- -Mork- ). She looked down at Angel to see him purring and getting all over the hotties leg. "Angel!" She went to pick up the cat but, of course, Angel moved away too fast. She perked back up "I hope you don't mind, Angel is very flirtatious," she said to the person in front of her and tossed her hair back so the hottie could get a good whiff of her perfume.

Kassandra looked up to see the red headed girl she'd walked beside briefly earlier. Her cheeks flushed briefly, and she silently cursed herself, but couldn't help but notice how attractive the other girl was. She'd always had a weakness for red hair.

"Not hiding necessarily, more like watching. You're welcome to join me if you'd like." She sat down the piece of apple pie she'd been holding and quickly wiped her dirty hand clean on her napkin before holding it out to the other girl, an almost half smile on her otherwise somber, clear face. "I'm Kassandra Bane. And you?"

That Lass Over There That Lass Over There

"Haven't I already joined you?" A smug smile on her lips, Marta sipped a bit of the wine from her cup. "Marta Hallman, at your service. It's nice to meet you, Kassandra." She took another sip of wine, the sensation of alcohol triggering her faulty memory. "Ah! Where are my manners, I forgot another crucial portion. I am a descendant of Loki. Don't worry though, I promise my tricks are only pleasant in nature." She left her words hanging in silence, curious to see what this girl's response to her subtle messages would be. Just like Kassandra, Marta did enjoy her people watching, and this was a front-seat one girl show.

Azi Azi

Dean Daemin Kang-Griffin
tenor (2).gif

Interacting: OPEN
Mentions: OPEN

Outfit: XXX
As the Griffins finished helping their son with packing and dragged his stuff to the portal, a wave of nerves over came them all. The parents of the child argued whilst the young boy contemplated over the place that was to become his home. See, the boy didn't know it but when he was adopted he wasn't just the orphan son of any woman but a woman who became pregnant with the next descendant of Poseidon. Unsure of her own fate she gave up her child for adoption as she couldn't handle being a mother to a child with power that could level an entire city. Therefore, the new Poseidon had went his whole life without knowing why he had such an affinity for the water and why he loved the horses on the family farm, why no matter where he went he felt a hole within himself. The boy now knew and he wanted to explore what his father, his birth father, left behind.

Dean took off his headphones and let them fall onto his shoulders and looked at his parents. "Are you two done arguing now," he said, trying to be the mediator they needed. He gave them both a friendly smile. "I'll be okay. Trust me. Nothing bad will happen whilst I'm there. I'm going to learn about my ancestors and try to help the world. It'll be fun. And I can call you, sent letters, video chat... You won't not here from me. This may be my biological family but you both raised me and I love you both for it." He gave them the biggest smile he could before he entered the portal with his belongings and said his goodbyes. It was very personal and he was happy that they weren't too upset with letting him go because if there was one thing that Dean struggled with, it was farewells. Turning around to face the school, he cleared his throat and smiled before messing with his dark hair. He needed to make a good first impression. He's the descendant of Poseidon, ruler of the sea. He needed to set an example as one of the most important Gods from Olympus. He was determined not to fail. He didn't want to imagine the look on people's face when Poseidon is failing the simplest of tasks.

Last edited:
Kassandra cocked an eyebrow and grinned at the subtle message hidden in the girl's words. What a fascinating person.
"Well then, Ms. Hallman, I will certainly look forward to being at the business end of one of your pleasant tricks. Sounds like a hell of a good time." She smirked at the girl and leaned back in her chair, arms folded over her chest. "I'm a descendant of Hypnos, god of sleep and dreams. Not that entertaining, I know, but I do find myself the subject of most people's dreams anyway."

Before even touching a single slice of pizza, Royal was already at work on his drink. During his third joyful sip though, he felt something warm rub on his leg. Is that a... Accompanied by loud purring, he looked down to find an adorable cat at his feet. Then he heard someone evidently call for the cat, as he saw a woman try to regain control of the cute little fuzzy bastard. He laughed at the show and watched her as she straightened herself back up in defeat, the feline having effortlessly evading her. Grinning at the beautiful woman, he happily turned to see her more easily and waved his hand dismissively at her apology.

"Ah don't sweat it, he's not the only one." As Royal did--indeed--get a good whiff of her sweet perfume, he pointed over to the teacher's table and feigned a mildly confused expression before continuing. "But... aren't you supposed to be up there with the other gods and goddesses?" Hopefully, this one would be as fun as she looked and sounded. He couldn't deny that he had a pretty optimistic feeling about her, that maybe she was the kind of person he'd been wanting in his life for a while now.

Interacting w/ jj9095 jj9095

Aurora passed through the portal with a two bags. One with her clothes and necessities. Another with her cooking supplies, cleaning stuff, knitting, crocheting, and weaving tools she would need.
She got there early before the main speech was going to be given so she would have enough time to find her dorm room and clean up. She found her dorm room rather easy, wiggled in the key that was given to her before she had arrived, and opened it to see THE HORROR!

There was dust EVERYWHERE! "Did NO ONE CLEAN UP in the last 100 years?!" She quickly put her stuff down and rushed to the window to open it and give the place new oxygen and wind. "Holy moly I have my work cut out for me." She took out her cleaning supplies, put up her shirt, and got to work. Aurora found herself singing and noticed on the window that birds started to come and sing with her. "Hi friends! So happy you can find me." She sang some more and danced around the room while cleaning until everything was spotless.

"Wow! What a difference." She went ahead and started putting all her stuff away. Finally, when everything was in perfect order on one side of the room she looked at the clock.

"Oh no!" She was about to be late for the big speech! She looked at herself in the mirror, put a few hairs that were flying around in order, and ran downstairs forgetting that she left the window open.

Luckily, Hestia had JUST started her speech and she joined the student crowd with ease. Phew! That was a close one! She did NOT want to be late before classes even started.

She heard her tummy grumble when Hestia mentioned food and sighed with relief that they were all heading to the Cafeteria. Heading from the main hall to the cafeteria she looked up to the sky when she reached outdoors automatically. "A full moon, beautiful." She heard birds singing and smiled, and she finally walked into the Cafeteria to notice all the students.

Wow. There's more of us than I thought... I guess because its Greek and Norse in one now. She looked around and couldn't really tell the difference between Greek and Norse students often. They ae doing a good job in keeping us together so that we won't fight. She nodded with respect towards the headmistress and joined the line to get food.

After filling her plate with yummy delicious options and her immortal drink she sat down next to a group of strangers. "Hi! I'm Aurora." She took out her hand to shake to the person sitting next to her and smiled.

(OPEN FOR ANYONE TO SAY HI BACK)

Before even touching a single slice of pizza, Royal was already at work on his drink. During his third joyful sip though, he felt something warm rub on his leg. Is that a... Accompanied by loud purring, he looked down to find an adorable cat at his feet. Then he heard someone evidently call for the cat, as he saw a woman try to regain control of the cute little fuzzy bastard. He laughed at the show and watched her as she straightened herself back up in defeat, the feline having effortlessly evading her. Grinning at the beautiful woman, he happily turned to see her more easily and waved his hand dismissively at her apology.

"Ah don't sweat it, he's not the only one." As Royal did--indeed--get a good whiff of her sweet perfume, he pointed over to the teacher's table and feigned a mildly confused expression before continuing. "But... aren't you supposed to be up there with the other gods and goddesses?" Hopefully, this one would be as fun as she looked and sounded. He couldn't deny that he had a pretty optimistic feeling about her, that maybe she was the kind of person he'd been wanting in his life for a while now.

Interacting w/ jj9095 jj9095

Claire gave a flirtatious smile to the kind hottie that seemed to like cats. Angel, you know how to pick 'em. "In a year I'm sure I will be. Where are my manners? I'm Claire, the soon-to-be Freya. You are?" She put out her hand as a princess would and watched Angel jump on the seat next to the mysterious stranger.

postpic.png

Siri exited the portal with grace, her shoes tapping against the ground gently as she peered around curiously and somewhat anxiously. There were students everywhere, all around her and it was somewhat overwhelming. To think she was here and would be spending the next hundred years here... it would have her heart racing if her heart could beat. Still, per instinct, her hand flew up to her chest and she pressed her palm against her as she walked between the crowd. Her thoughts were buzzing and she hardly heard what the woman said before them, only coming back to reality when she finished speaking and some of the people around her applauded.

Her light blue eyes flicked about and she looked around her for her brother, wanting to feel the comfort of his presence, knowing the only thing that would make her feel better right now would be being around someone she knew or being somewhere where there were less people.

The dress she wore blew about her, the same color as her hair, loose around the waist and tight around the bodice. Half of her hair was twisted into a braid on the back of her head, held with a pin dotted with some black and white crystals. The shoes on her feet were white flats, simple and matte in color. She held nothing, having been told all of her things would be delivered to her dorm. The girl could hardly wait any longer before she could run her fingers over the strings of her cello again.

Still Siri hadn't seen her brother since she had stepped through the portal and it was starting to worry her, knowing the trouble he could get into. She spun around, looking around for that familiar black head of hair.

"Nikola?"

Kassandra cocked an eyebrow and grinned at the subtle message hidden in the girl's words. What a fascinating person.
"Well then, Ms. Hallman, I will certainly look forward to being at the business end of one of your pleasant tricks. Sounds like a hell of a good time." She smirked at the girl and leaned back in her chair, arms folded over her chest. "I'm a descendant of Hypnos, god of sleep and dreams. Not that entertaining, I know, but I do find myself the subject of most people's dreams anyway."

Marta whistled after Kassandra's bold claim to being an object of desire, grinning wildly. "Someone sure is confident. Then again, I suppose that you do rule over the bed, in one way or another." She winked, brushing away a strand of red hair that had fallen in her face, her finger tracing her lip while she did so in a 'complete accident'. Honestly, she was having way too much fun with the back and forth between them, and she found herself laughing a little bit at her own ridiculousness. "I think we'll be great friends! Illusions and dreams, not very different at all."

"Yes well, whenever I do let people in my bed, I do make sure they know I'm in charge." She paused a moment leaning on her elbow, watching the other woman draw her finger lightly across her lips, and she found her breath caught for a moment before she let out her first genuine laugh of the evening. "I'm sure we have a lot more in common then just that! You do seem like an interesting person. I have to say, this whole experience here is rather new to me, it does take my breath away." As she said that, she sent a sly wink in Marta's direction. "Do you know who your roommate is yet?"

Clearly enjoying this encounter possibly a little too much, Royal easily got into the role she presented him. Never one to ruin a perfectly good chance to be playful and dramatic, he got out of his chair and onto a knee with grace. "Royal Payne, current descendant of and soon-to-be Dionysus. It's a pleasure meeting you m'lady~" Winking, he dipped down and gently kissed her hand as if she was royalty. Finally, the training he'd had from being in such a stuck up family was actually starting to pay off somehow. Once he finished, he looked up with the same flirtatious grin plastered across his face and returned to his seat--letting Angel sniff him as he did so, so that he could get to know Royal a little.

Clearly enjoying this encounter possibly a little too much, Royal easily got into the role she presented him. Never one to ruin a perfectly good chance to be playful and dramatic, he got out of his chair and onto a knee with grace. "Royal Payne, current descendant of and soon-to-be Dionysus. It's a pleasure meeting you m'lady~" Winking, he dipped down and gently kissed her hand as if she was royalty. Finally, the training he'd had from being in such a stuck up family was actually starting to pay off somehow. Once he finished, he looked up with the same flirtatious grin plastered across his face and returned to his seat--letting Angel sniff him as he did so, so that he could get to know Royal a little.

Claire watched with amusement as Royal Payne (I wonder how suiting his name is) got on one knee. Hm, this one has manners. Definitely raised right. She found herself smiling from cheek to cheek. I wonder if ALL the student Gods are like this. This is guna be a fun year. I let him linger with my hand a little longer than usual and took it back. Then, she picked up Angel, sat down, and put Angel on top of her temporarily forgetting about her hunger. "A Dionysus. Hm. You are officially the first Greek God I speak. Are all of them as fitting as the role as you? And a descendant! My my, would love to hear more about your story." She leaned into him a little more and gave him her full undivided attention. Her eyelashes fluttered towards him.

A greek gods descendant... I wonder what HE'S like in bed. Probably should hold off a little to not get a bad rap in this school so early tho. I should probably meet a few more Greek soon-to-be Gods and see what they are like too. This place is going to be FUN.

"Yes well, whenever I do let people in my bed, I do make sure they know I'm in charge." She paused a moment leaning on her elbow, watching the other woman draw her finger lightly across her lips, and she found her breath caught for a moment before she let out her first genuine laugh of the evening. "I'm sure we have a lot more in common then just that! You do seem like an interesting person. I have to say, this whole experience here is rather new to me, it does take my breath away." As she said that, she sent a sly wink in Marta's direction. "Do you know who your roommate is yet?"

"It's all quite new to me too, though I'm a bit more privileged in being used to unusual circumstances." And quite the unusual circumstance her life has been, even before this godling business. Reminded of something, she was only able to return a small and quick smile to Kassandra, breaking the chain of their small witty exchanges. Regretting that but unable to redo, she pulled up the packet of papers that everyone had been given and looked at the section where the rules of the dorms were stated, and her roommate's name was written. "A lady by the lovely sounding name of Odessa, apparently." Marta put on a sweet smile for show, neglecting to mention that Odessa was a descendant of motherf*cking Hades of all gods. Looking forward to that in a not sort of way and even more glad that she had brought 'supplies' with her, she returned to the much more pleasant woman in front of her. "And you? If you're alone in there, I would be amazed at how you hadn't managed to fetch yourself one."

"Oh... actually I have no idea, but if they're anything like me then they're utterly perfect for their roles. I mean c'mon!" He laughed as he held up his very much alcoholic beverage, taking a good swig as he did so. "As for my story," Royal stared into her eyes for a few moments and wondered if there really was anything interesting about his upbringing. Maybe there was, but he really didn't seem to think so. "Imma be honest, mine is about as flat as a friggin pancake."

Did anything worth telling ever happen...? I mean I've already tried to make shit fun, but dear god my 'story' is so bland... He shrugged. "I guess I just have to make a story cool enough to tell then, yeah? Something that isn't just some weird plotless Cinderella spinoff... and if this is where my story actually starts, then clearly I've got a bestseller on the way~" His smile widened, and he gave a little mischievous wink to the beauty in front of him.

"It's all quite new to me too, though I'm a bit more privileged in being used to unusual circumstances." And quite the unusual circumstance her life has been, even before this godling business. Reminded of something, she was only able to return a small and quick smile to Kassandra, breaking the chain of their small witty exchanges. Regretting that but unable to redo, she pulled up the packet of papers that everyone had been given and looked at the section where the rules of the dorms were stated, and her roommate's name was written. "A lady by the lovely sounding name of Odessa, apparently." Marta put on a sweet smile for show, neglecting to mention that Odessa was a descendant of motherf*cking Hades of all gods. Looking forward to that in a not sort of way and even more glad that she had brought 'supplies' with her, she returned to the much more pleasant woman in front of her. "And you? If you're alone in there, I would be amazed at how you hadn't managed to fetch yourself one."
Kassandra's brow furrowed at the girl's sudden change in demeanor. Suddenly becoming much more somber. She turned to the piece of paper and snorted. " A girl named Jasmine, it seems like. She better get used to my behavior or she's going to get tired of me quickly. Otherwise, it could be a fun experience. The only other roommate I had was an old friend who I shared an apartment with, but it should be interesting to start over, living with a whole new person to..." She paused and smirked for emphasis. "Get to know."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back