• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom "give me genshin or else i die" | canon x canon , mostly aus

bambino

me? rebranding on rpn? i would never!
signora-kicking-venti.gif

hello hello! genshin newbie here who is absolutely obsessed with rping with the game's characters now, wayy more obsessed than i am with the game agsdfhjk

soo i'm looking for a few genshin rps! i'm open to pretty much any ship, though obviously i have some favorites. due to personal preference i don't do canon x oc, i just can't get it to work. all of the following would be canon x canon!

i would highly prefer au plots for this, since i'm pretty new to the game, so i'm a little iffy on lore. i also just prefer aus in general, they offer more space to play around with the characters imo.

the following is a list of ships i'd be open to. bolded is the role i'd prefer. i'm open to doubling up ships! if your ship isn't on there, don't worry--just ask about it and i'll probably be open to rping it!

(side note: i prefer lgbtq+ ships, and as you'll see that's what most of these are. i'm still open to mxf, but it's not my preference.)

venti x zhongli, xiao, literally anyone else **really craving, venti is my main muse**
ayaka x lumine, yoimiya, literally anyone
aether/lumine x p much any character
lisa x jean
gorou
x itto

as for aus, here are a few ideas to get the idea juices flowing! some of these aus can be combined, all of them i love!
- college
- florist x tattoo artist
- hades x persephone au
- soulmates
- coffee shop
- hogwarts
- artist x writer
- idol au (idol x bodyguard, idol x idol, idol x barista, etc)
- youtuber au

that's pretty much it! pm me if interested, and regardless, have a nice day < 3

Mmmmmm

are you fine with a Zhongli x Hu tao?
I’ve been really craving that ship right now but its fine if you don’t want to.

and I’d prefer a streamer au :)

Last edited:
Mmmmmm

are you fine with a Zhongli x Hu tao?
I’ve been really craving that ship right now but its fine if you don’t want to.
totally fine with that!! (though i will have to look into both of their characterization a little more to make sure i'm playing them correctly) you can pm me :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back