• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SoftGalaxy

🫖
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I made some Studio Ghibli Inspired Plots/based!! These can be FxF, MxF, NBxF, MxNB, or NBxNB! I tend to prefer playing female and nonbinary characters and am fine with playing either muse on each plot! I prefer character bios!

— — —

Spirited Away🐉

Muse1 is a pretty average High Schooler living in Japan. They’ve recently moved from the city to the country side, leaving behind friends and their old school due to their parents job. At their new school they’ve gotten dragged into the popular kid friend group and are often pushed around and have “pranks” played on them. One day while exploring the old woods by the school they find an old abandoned red tunnel, when Muse1 is dared to go in first they find themselves alone and soon stuck in the spirit world. This is where they meet Muse2, the right hand of the local bathhouse owner and worker at said bathhouse, and Spirit within the spirit realm.

— — —

Howl’s Moving Castle🏰

Muse1 is a Seamster/Seamstress/tailor who works in their parent’s dress shop. Muse1 lives in a small town trying to stay positive while war is being threatened. During a local festival Muse1 has a brief encounter with Muse2. One evening as Muse1 is closing the shop a witch enters insulting the shop before cursing Muse1 to become an elderly person. They then set off on a quest to find a way to break the curse where then once again meet Muse2 who just so happens to be a powerful Witch/Wizard who lives alone with their young apprentice and fire spirit.

Muse2 allows Muse1 to stay in their traveling home as Muse1 cooks and cleans for them. Will they fall in love along the way and break Muse1’s curse?

— — —

Kiki’s Delivery Service🧹🐈‍⬛

Muse1 is a witch(gender neutral term in the universe) that has finally turned 18! Which means that they get to leave home at night and find a town/village in need of a witch’s services! They waited for the perfect full moon, and that night was their night! They left with their broom and flew long and far, until they found a small city on the ocean that hadn’t had a witch in years. The perfect place for them. While they try to find their thing they meet Muse2 an awkward local teen who’s lived here their whole life and seems to have a big old crush on Muse1.

— — —

The Secret World of Arietty 🪡

Muse1 is an adventurous borrower who’s soon to go on their first real scavenging mission. They’re super excited, especially with the news of a new family having recently moved into the old countryside house. During that night the sneak into Muse2’s bedroom who is seemingly sleeping, that is until they meet face to face. Both are scared at first but slowly bond.

— — —

The Secret World of Arietty (Alt Plot) 🪡

Muse1 is apart of a borrower family that lives in a large apartment complex. With so many apartments they never knew that other Borrowers also lived in the apartment complex as well! So, on a night of scavenging for things to ‘borrow’ Muse1 and Muse2 meet. Being so exited to find another borrower their age and in the same place, they start getting closer to one another and sneaking out of their homes to meet up.

— — —

Ponyo 🌊

Muse1 is a very sheltered merperson who manages to escape their helicopter parent and finds themselves on the shore of a house on a cliff by the sea. That’s where they meet Muse2, an 18 year old finishing Highschool and loving walking by the ocean. Muse2 puts Muse1 in a large bucket for companionship. Eventually later that day Muse2 gets a small paper cut on their finger which Muse1 heals by licking the wound. The two get separated for a time, but during a large storm, Muse1, having ingested human blood, come back to Muse2’s home as their arriving back from school, but in a human form. The two start to bond and have various adventures throughout Muse2’s small sea side town!

— — —

Here are the plots!!! Please note that I’m literate. I write 2-4+ paragraphs per reply in 3rd person only. I don’t use ** or text talk/shortenings when writing either (unless it’s a scene where the characters are texting)

I can stay her on RPN ro move elsewhere!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back