• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Getting back into things~ a Fandom search!

KCobu

What's your favorite scary movie?
Roleplay Availability
About Me:

Not the nicest thread here, but hihi! I'm Ven, use any pronouns, and it's a pleasure to meet you! After a heavy year full of breaks, I'm trying to get back into roleplaying. I've been roleplaying (inconsistently) for about 7 years now! I consider myself Semi-Lit to Lit. I'm mostly looking for a chill partner, not all too concerned about response rates since I tend to vary based on business and mental capacity. I'm not one to press about responding, I'll usually assume you're taking time or simply lost interest. No worries there! I primarily do Fandom Rp's (prefer CC x CC or OC x CC doubling, but I'm pretty much open to exploration!) In addition, due to the break, I know a few rps were left a little open ended. If we had one going and you'd like to pick it back up, shoot me a pm!

Rules:
  • No age requirements- I'm 18 for those concerned.
  • Ghost friendly!​
  • Very LGBTQ+ friendly, part of the community myself! (Happy Pride Month!!)​
  • Chill with slow response times~​
  • OOC appreciated, though not required!!​
  • Plotting and brainstorming also highly appreciated!!​
  • No one-liners, I usually aim for anywhere between 2-6 paragraphs, depending on your preference!​
Roleplay:
Now for what I presume you're here for! The more stars the more I'm craving it! Preferred CC x CC or OC x CC~

Fandoms:

• Arcane: League of Legends // ★★★★★
↪ Can Play: Jinx, Vi, Caitlyn, Echo, Viktor, Mel, willing to experiment!
↪ Primarily looking for: Vi, Jinx, Caitlyn
↪ Note: I barely play the game, but have seen the show countless times!!
~
• Genshin Impact // ★★★★☆
↪ Can Play: Basically anyone other than the child characters
↪ Primarily looking for: Xiao, Beidou, Kaeya, Tartaglia, Venti, Raiden
↪ Note: I'm not too up to date post-chasm release!
~
• Heartstopper // ★★★★☆
↪ Can Play: Charlie, Nick, Darcy, Tara, Tao, Elle, willing to experiment!
↪ Primarily looking for: Charlie, Nick, Darcy, Tara
↪ Note: Mostly looking for CC x CC here!
~
• Haikyuu // ★★★☆☆
↪ Can Play: Pretty much anyone! Very experienced with this one~!
↪ Primarily looking for: Oikawa, Kenma, Kuroo, Bokuto, Akaashi, Suga, etc
↪ Note: It's been a while here! I've done a lot of these, so it's not at the forefront of my list.
~
• Etc~!
↪ Note: I'm part of plenty fandoms! These are just my highest cravings! If you happen to be looking for something else with me, feel free to ask!
If anything catches your interest or if you want to reconnect on a past rp, drop a comment on the thread or shoot me a dm and I'll get back asap! Thank you~!

Hi hi! I’d be interested in doing an arcane 1x1! I’d love to do Vi x Caitlyn in particular!

hey! i'd love to do a oc x cc double up for genshin impact! i can write venti, beidou, kaeya, and raiden ( in order from most confident to least ) in exchange for you writing tartaglia for me!

Hi hi! I’d be interested in doing an arcane 1x1! I’d love to do Vi x Caitlyn in particular!
This sounds fun, shoot me a pm!

hey! i'd love to do a oc x cc double up for genshin impact! i can write venti, beidou, kaeya, and raiden ( in order from most confident to least ) in exchange for you writing tartaglia for me!
Sounds like a plan! Shoot me a pm : )

I would love to rp Arcane either cc x cc or oc x cc doubling up!! I have discord as I am new to this site

Users who are viewing this thread

Back