• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LunaRose84

Hey! You can call me Luna. I've been on a writing break for a few months due to the plague of writer's block infecting my brain. I am 17 in MST time zone though I'm mostly nocturnal. I've been RPing for 5 years...(Unrestricted internet access at a young age am I right?) I tend to write 100-300 words per reply.

I'm mostly interested in fantasy and romance though I will not play male characters. I'm willing to do RP for the following fandoms:
  • Harry Potter
  • How to Train your Dragon
  • Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Percy Jackson
  • Folk of the Air
  • Miss Peregrine's home for Peculiar children
  • NOTE: I do not play canon characters as I lack faith in my ability to accurately portray them as such i only play OCs.
I have many OCs that I can send as well as one that I am working on fleshing out a bit. SHoot me a comment or message and we can chat about the plot and such! I look forwards to working with you.

I'm pretty interested in some sort of romance plot. If you'd like to talk about some potential plots, just shoot me a message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back