• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom getting back into rp - fandom & oc search

melonsodafloat

Craving a smoke
hi everyone, I'm Matcha and I'm trying to get back into RPing!

e41ba170bcb6cd316b75be3b1a230413.gif

I have been out of RP for almost 10 years now, but I never stopped writing (both fanfic and original content). So I need someone who is willing to be patient with me as a partner while I get back into the groove of things! Some things you should know about me:
  • I am 25+ and would prefer partners who are in the same age range! But as long as you're over 18 it's okay; we just not might have as much in common.
  • I like literate RP, and would prefer a slower, more detailed RP to a fast-paced shorter one, though I'm not opposed to the occasional shorter reply.
  • I can be a bit shy at first, but I want to be your friend and get to know you OOC!
  • I prefer M/M ships but am open to others.
  • I like dealing with mature and psychological elements in my writing, but will never be pointlessly edgy. If you are sensitive to a lot of topics (drinking, trauma, etc.) I'm probably not the best partner for you.
Here are the fandoms and characters I feel comfortable writing for atm:

(depending on the character, I'm open to shipping with OCs - just ask!)

HypMic ☆ (craving)
Sasara, Rosho, Rei, Doppo, Hifumi, Jyuto

Jujutsu Kaisen (anime only)
Junpei, Nanami, Sukuna, Todo

Ace Attorney
Phoenix, Edgeworth, Kristoph

Yakuza
Oda, Tachibana, Nishitani

Reborn!
Gokudera

OC Ideas:
Psychological, organized crime, gritty, Christian mythology/religious elements, thriller, office, cafe, urban

I prefer to RP with human OCs but am open to others! **Please note right now I'm not open to OC as I don't want to overextend myself

Last edited:
i know this thread is a year old but i’m definitely interested in a hypmic rp! :> i’m willing to portray almost anyone, tho i’m personally better at gentaro, ramuda and rei ^^ i also have ocs too if you’re interested :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back