• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Generic Fantasy Walk-in Tavern RP featuring Everything and the Kitchen Sink

I demand pumpkin pie to be added to the menu.

No matter what universe we're in, you can never go wrong with pumpkin pie. Unless you forget the whip cream. Then you've passed the point of no return with pumpkin pie.

All this interest is fantastic! It's gonna take me a little bit get the thread up, just because of work. In the meantime, if you like generic fantasy stuff, my buddy JayTee JayTee is running a quest with a similar setting.

Hi everyone! Like Weli said, I'm currently in the beginning phase of my quest, The Path to Power.

The basic premise is that you're a homeless nobody in a generic fantasy setting, but have found an opportunity to claw your way to the top.

Since the quest is in the beginning phase, you have a good opportunity to set the tone for the rest of the quest if you join now.

If you're interested at all, you can find the link in my signature. Hope to see you all there, and have fun in this game as well!

Hi everyone! Like Weli said, I'm currently in the beginning phase of my quest, The Path to Power.

The basic premise is that you're a homeless nobody in a generic fantasy setting, but have found an opportunity to claw your way to the top.

Since the quest is in the beginning phase, you have a good opportunity to set the tone for the rest of the quest if you join now.

If you're interested at all, you can find the link in my signature. Hope to see you all there, and have fun in this game as well!
Link in your sig won't work. Says I don't have permission to view the page or perform that action. >.>

That's frustrating, all the links work fine for me. I'll contact a staffer to see what the deal is. In the meantime you should at least be able to find the Quest in the quest board if you're interested.

Sorry about the hassle =/

After a brief investigation of this it seems that all version of the link are functional. To fix this I suggest either looking the thread up with the search function or clearing cache/cookies.

If it still occurs after that, please feel free to make another support thread so we can get this figured out.

After a brief investigation of this it seems that all version of the link are functional. To fix this I suggest either looking the thread up with the search function or clearing cache/cookies.

If it still occurs after that, please feel free to make another support thread so we can get this figured out.
Too weird. Thank you for checking it out!

Seems fun! As long as it's not too demanding skill-wise, I'd like to join this one.

Anyway, fried rats on sticks sound delectable.

Seems fun! As long as it's not too demanding skill-wise, I'd like to join this one.

Anyway, fried rats on sticks sound delectable.
This kinda RP really won’t have any demands from the RPers joining it.

Heh. On my old site where I roleplayed, years ago, this was the norm. It's so funny that it needs to be explained now. Anyway this is exactly the sort of thing I was looking for, except we need some classic turkey legs and potatos on the menu!! What sort of medieval bar has no giant turkey legs to rip into??

Alright, now I have a rough idea of a character in mind...
A massive daemon-golem-thing that I call, drumroll please...

BLOBBY

Heh. On my old site where I roleplayed, years ago, this was the norm. It's so funny that it needs to be explained now. Anyway this is exactly the sort of thing I was looking for, except we need some classic turkey legs and potatos on the menu!! What sort of medieval bar has no giant turkey legs to rip into??
Right? I'm so surprised it's not a thing on RPN!

Alright, now I have a rough idea of a character in mind...
A massive daemon-golem-thing that I call, drumroll please...

BLOBBY
He's perfect.

Right? I'm so surprised it's not a thing on RPN!
I was just about to post my own interest check for something like this, because I couldn't find a single person looking for the same thing! I was actually pretty disappointed, as I find the more casual style very enjoyable and low pressure.

Don't worry y'all, you will be gifted in meeting my overly moody and angsty, first ever fantasy character that I made on RpN - Luness, the overly-scarred werelynx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back