• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings General Roleplay search!

Tomaetuhsooup

''boy....do i sure love soup!!''
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello! i am still very new and not sure what im doing but here it goes.

heres a bit about me first,

1: i am 13+ (i dont wanna disclose my current age but i AM a minor)
2: i use he/they (and so do some of my characters)

here are some rules for roleplaying with me:
1: no sexual, or very explicit imagery or descriptions,
2: gore and graphic descriptions is fine, TO an extent,
3: please pm me your character information! i will send mine aswell

fandoms im in/will rp in:
1; warrior cats
2: wings of fire
3; the owl house
pm me if you are interested in any rp at all!

Hey are interested in a warrior cats RP?

I like longer RPs with paragraphs as response, usually centering darker themes of characters becoming worse, gritty redemption arcs, and starclan prophecies. I also like classics like forbidden mates and found families.

I usually focus on the uniqueness of characters and how they are effect by their environment.

If your interested reply whenever and we’ll work out an RP.

Hey are interested in a warrior cats RP?

I like longer RPs with paragraphs as response, usually centering darker themes of characters becoming worse, gritty redemption arcs, and starclan prophecies. I also like classics like forbidden mates and found families.

I usually focus on the uniqueness of characters and how they are effect by their environment.

If your interested reply whenever and we’ll work out an RP.
of course id be interested! i prefer all those things too! pm me when possible and we can figure things out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back