• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Game Over (OOC)

Take all the time ya' need. I'm in no rush ^-^
yay half my face doesn't hurt no more...for the most part. and all it took was three days on inconstant rest.

anyways I was thinking that your second character, seeing how she are hunting a thief group, why not have it be connected to the celestial howl quest? Seeing as the wolf men are a bandit/thief group. Thus leading her to the base Kishune and Gardenia are heading and possibly Vale.

Okedoke! Don't gotta' change anything then. I thought the wolfmen were always in wolf form ^-^ Ill work on writing a wordwall for Lucelle.

*Is the hired new blood*

Heya everybody! :D My character is in the works~ It's shaping up to be a male archer at the moment but we shall see.

Heyo! When ya' get your character up lost likely the closest other character will be one of mine, Lucelle. If you wanna join along with her that can easily be done ^-^

Hey guys, not a big problem, but would probably benefit Sylena and Akumada. Just skip over Pyroc this cycle, he doesn't have a very big part to play so far with the position I put him in.

Really the only thing is his response to the private message to Akumada. I was going to have him open up his menu to respond, only to see a far simplified version of the menu only containing the party members info, quests, and preset messages one would see in any other game from an NPC. Like he would only have the option to respond with:
- Yes
- No
- (Current location)
- I am with (Names of nearby party members)
since as an NPC, he normally would not be provided with any keyboard at all.

He was also going to deny the drink, to try and avoid the ogre's attention. So like, if either Sylena or Akumada would like to hide the cup to help Pyroc, I guess that'd be some sort of team development step right there lmao.

Hope its not a big deal, me skipping out on posts won't be often. Just when I have really busy days, which isn't as much as it was a few weeks ago

Hey guys, not a big problem, but would probably benefit Sylena and Akumada. Just skip over Pyroc this cycle, he doesn't have a very big part to play so far with the position I put him in.

Really the only thing is his response to the private message to Akumada. I was going to have him open up his menu to respond, only to see a far simplified version of the menu only containing the party members info, quests, and preset messages one would see in any other game from an NPC. Like he would only have the option to respond with:
- Yes
- No
- (Current location)
- I am with (Names of nearby party members)
since as an NPC, he normally would not be provided with any keyboard at all.

He was also going to deny the drink, to try and avoid the ogre's attention. So like, if either Sylena or Akumada would like to hide the cup to help Pyroc, I guess that'd be some sort of team development step right there lmao.

Hope its not a big deal, me skipping out on posts won't be often. Just when I have really busy days, which isn't as much as it was a few weeks ago
it's alright I'll skip over you. I know i didn't leave much for you guys to respond to in terms of progression and more for reaction. I just didn't ant to make the whole scene be between the ogre and akumada...Plus with what all I originally had planned (Which may still happen now) was going to turn it all into another wall of text...was probably bigger than the last/first one I made too ^^;

I just need to figure out how i need to do info dumping post and still give something to respond to. I really don't have the experience to know how yet. anyhow the menu you came up with is fine, no problems here. and just so you know, Daisy took the drinks back after Akumada drank some.

sorry guys for taking so long to post, been trying to look for a place to extract that tooth of mine and everywhere's been ether backed up till mid august or on vacation till that time. XP

Hey, I won't be able to write anything for the next 10 hours. Lmao, I didn't expect you all to post that early. Pyroc still isn't doing anything, he's paying too much attention to studying that drink like it's some hidden plot device. Just go ahead and lead him for the time being, I doubt I'll be missing much.

Foxgirl Jay Foxgirl Jay SentinelSevn SentinelSevn

Hey guys i just wanted your input on the bit of background i put into the last few posts. Most of this is off the top of my head when i posted it. The only thing I really had planned for is the ogre mother, the town not trusting her at least, and her husband wasn't around. rest was thought up as the characters entered the town.

Hey, I won't be able to write anything for the next 10 hours. Lmao, I didn't expect you all to post that early. Pyroc still isn't doing anything, he's paying too much attention to studying that drink like it's some hidden plot device. Just go ahead and lead him for the time being, I doubt I'll be missing much.
It's alright I like to wait for your post anyways as i need time to deal with this tooth pain so I don't get use to oragel.

I'm a fan of on the fly plot and lore stuff. It's a good idea typically even in DND campaigns. Because you never knew what your players are going to do so you must be flexible.

So it's gud ^_^

Last edited:
I really can only post around a certain time, so you can post whenever Kish resets the cycle. I'll just fill in anywhere, it doesn't affect me much

Foxgirl Jay Foxgirl Jay mind adding your character's idea to your post? it give my character a chance to react to it (thus extending my too short of a post) and possibly explain his idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back