• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Game Over (OOC)

sorry for taking so long to reply. had to prepare for a new stove to come in and had to move around a lot of stuff in my small house. I'll have a post up in by tonight.

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 Foxgirl Jay Foxgirl Jay SkyWriter20021 SkyWriter20021

Sigh....ok I think we need to bring in more people. Posting between two characters stales the experience, and forces me push on with current events faster than I want to in said groups. I'm an RPer that needs to feed off other's post to add on to mine and I'm not really good with doing interaction with my characters alone with exploring them and the scene. so I'm wanting to put the RP on hold till we find someone.

Also Stone are you still interested in the RP? Or are you still just too busy with your things still?

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 Foxgirl Jay Foxgirl Jay SkyWriter20021 SkyWriter20021

Sigh....ok I think we need to bring in more people. Posting between two characters stales the experience, and forces me push on with current events faster than I want to in said groups. I'm an RPer that needs to feed off other's post to add on to mine and I'm not really good with doing interaction with my characters alone with exploring them and the scene. so I'm wanting to put the RP on hold till we find someone.

Also Stone are you still interested in the RP? Or are you still just too busy with your things still?
I CAN POST

AHHHHH

LEMME DO THAT

WHAT HAVE I MISSED?!

I CAN POST

AHHHHH

LEMME DO THAT

WHAT HAVE I MISSED?!
on your end nothing much. but on other's, akumada and Sylena are already in this next town looking for the one who requested the mission. Kishune's group is panicking and about to come across the abandoned base the Rawolf came from.

GODFUCKINGDAMNIT~!!!! D<

I had all my responses done and my fucking computer wanted to update without my permission and now all those responses are gone!

oh no
bensw-profile_image-f45bce34eb002f9a-300x300.png

GODFUCKINGDAMNIT~!!!! D<

I had all my responses done and my fucking computer wanted to update without my permission and now all those responses are gone!

Oh the horror!! Writing in google docs saves that, since it automatically updates your changes on its own

One character is what I can keep up with on my schedule, so I didn't plan to. And I'm sure Kish is recruiting for others at the moment.

Life's hard. I'd been considering that, but don't really want to have her just run out and be like "let me join the party nerds"

Trying to join other roleplay threads has made me appreciate this one so much more. I can't deal with all the... messiness and nonsense of other threads. I can't deal with some of these clingy people

CKo7mXLUMAALiJG.png

Or the people in their cringey katana-wielding stage. Like I know we all go through it, but do it somewhere else lmao.

OR THE ONE LINERS. I'm sorry, but I can't do that either, no matter how interesting the plot looks like its going to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back