• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Game Over (OOC)

Kishune

One of Oblivion
good-chain-fence-metal.jpg

IC / / Profiles / / Info Thread
~Follow RPN rules PLEASE. And what I say goes...but I won't be too bossy. I'll mostly work with you guys! ^_^
~Plz READ all connected threads' opening posts before trying to make a character sheet. Once you do PM me ( Kishune Kishune ) to you CS and post that demonstrates your RPing skills,
~Please RP with common sense: Meaning don´t power play, metagame, repect the GM as GM, etc...and be civil. Try to be polite, friendly, don´t be a douche OK? ^^
~Romance is encourage but if extreme "Relationship" activity happens within the Thread, then you are violating the Rules! DO NOT DO THIS!!!
~Keep relations Pg-13, and if you need to swear...just don't do it too frequently. But for fighting...GO ALL OUT! R rate those post! xD
~If someone's been inactive for two weeks without announcing to someone or @Kishune that they'll be taking a leave of absence, then they will be considered "no longer interested" and will have their characters removed. @Kishune will try to contact those who are inactive in a week of inactivity, to try and figure out if they are still interested. If they haven't responded that they will be dropped. (I...broke this rule already...sorry >^<; )
~Fighting is encourage. Killing of NPC's is allowed if you they are just random beings and/or enemies; and if you made them. Killing of Players is only allowed with the RPer's consent, or with @Kishune 's; Only with reason though. This goes for others' NPCs made by another RPer as well.
~Don't even try to resurrect anyone from the dead. THEY ARE DEAD! Unless @Kishune say it's okay, then it's allowed.
~This is a Semi-Lit RP, Meaning you have to type at least a paragraph (5 sentences) per-post. And please be a little bit descriptive.
~Don't do one post and Leave...It leads to RP Death. and we don't want that... *sniffs* T^T
~No god modding...PLEASE. You are not the one who made this RP and you do not control everything that happens. I do...I made the RP...and what I say, goes! I AM GOD!!!...sorry got carried away there...^^;
God modding: When a RPer control something in the story that the GM of the RP didn't allow you to.
Which means ask Kishune Kishune if you can do anything big, or want to suggest something.
~No Auto-Hitting on RP member's characters without their permission or probable cause.
Auto hit: When a RPer's character hits something automatically without explaining or giving the other person a chance to react to it.
~Include Tags of everyone involved in your posts please. It notifies everyone and tempts them to come back and reply...Tricky move right -snickers- JK (More of a request than a rule...^^; )
~Have suggestions, questions or what not about the RP, PM me (@Kishune) or post in OOC tagging me and I'll make sure to reply back as soon as possible.
~Most Important is to have FUN!!!

~Please use a color for your character dialog and italicize for your character's thoughts; a different color too wouldn't be bad either. Another thing, have something to keep track of HP, MP, Magic, Skills/Spells in your post somewhere, and edit it thoroughly throughout the RP, please. (You don't have do any of these, it's mainly just suggestions.)

This was made by a RPer ( SentinelSevn SentinelSevn ) that is apart of this RP and has been edited by me to hold proper info. This coding has been adopted by most the RPers thus far so it basically became the standard to IC post coding here. Again this is a suggestion still. You can edit it as you see fit too

• Character Name
    Stats
    generic-profile-avatar_352864.jpg
    HP: 100%

MP: 100%

Race:
    Class:
    Affinity:

HEALTH

MANA

ATTACK

DEFENSE

INTELLIGENCE

KNOWLEDGE

AGILITY
    Setting
    Where:
    With:
    Thoughts:
    Inventory
    Gold:
    Weapon:
    Armor:
    Items:
    Magic & Skills
    Magic:
    Skills:

Last edited:
StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight Foxgirl Jay Foxgirl Jay IdeaLover IdeaLover SentinelSevn SentinelSevn Blitzer Blitzer

Alright everyone, you all are the ones' I accepted to be apart of this RP. ^^
I'm sorry it took so long, I wanted everyone who said they were interested in the interests thread a chance to contact me. some didn't, and some dropped out after being asked about the verification post. But thank you all for putting in the time in making the post I requested, and good work on them.

Without further a do, You all may place up you character profiles in the profile thread, and once you put that up you can make your opening post. But before you post again please wait till everyone posts their opening post first ok?

I also like you all to know that I have two characters. The reason being is cause in the RP the players can create a party of 4 to do missions. As there are only 8 characters total that I'll be accepting, this will allow at least two parties be made. it will allow me to keep track of what's happening in both without focusing on the one with my character.

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight Foxgirl Jay Foxgirl Jay IdeaLover IdeaLover SentinelSevn SentinelSevn Blitzer Blitzer

Alright everyone, you all are the ones' I accepted to be apart of this RP. ^^
I'm sorry it took so long, I wanted everyone who said they were interested in the interests thread a chance to contact me. some didn't, and some dropped out after being asked about the verification post. But thank you all for putting in the time in making the post I requested, and good work on them.

Without further a do, You all may place up you character profiles in the profile thread, and once you put that up you can make your opening post. But before you post again please wait till everyone posts their opening post first ok?

I also like you all to know that I have two characters. The reason being is cause in the RP the players can create a party of 4 to do missions. As there are only 8 characters total that I'll be accepting, this will allow at least two parties be made. it will allow me to keep track of what's happening in both without focusing on the one with my character.
Sweet, can't wait to get started!

Looking forward to RPing with you all as well. My side of RPN has been slow, so hopefully y'all can speed things up for a while.

Most especially looking forward to yours, Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight . If you haven't had a chance to read through my character yet, you might want to haha. We both picked elves, and their history is crazy similar. College bound, influenced by a female, and not heavy on the videogames. Only big difference is their age, and that Jason doesn't have any tragic backstory unless you consider strict parenting tragic :P

Also, they both hate liars. Heh, Gabriel and Jason got a lot of similarities

Looking forward to RPing with you all as well. My side of RPN has been slow, so hopefully y'all can speed things up for a while.

Most especially looking forward to yours, Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight . If you haven't had a chance to read through my character yet, you might want to haha. We both picked elves, and their history is crazy similar. College bound, influenced by a female, and not heavy on the videogames. Only big difference is their age, and that Jason doesn't have any tragic backstory unless you consider strict parenting tragic :P

Also, they both hate liars. Heh, Gabriel and Jason got a lot of similarities

*looks at both character sheets* Oh. Oops. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for that to happen. I had been working on it for a few days and was gone all day yesterday, so I didn't check too closely when I posted mine today. Want me to change it a little? Heck I was thinking of adding things...like what I have for Gabriel's personality, if that's okay with Kishune Kishune . Don't want to cause any problems. Of course, nothing wrong with people having things in common, but...yeah. lol

Hmmm... *Looking at mine and StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 's irl-character appearance* Seems this threads got a habit of people making similar stuff already :p

Ah well. Appearance similarities matter little, and I'm sure every bodies characters will be different in action.

*looks at both character sheets* Oh. Oops. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for that to happen. I had been working on it for a few days and was gone all day yesterday, so I didn't check too closely when I posted mine today. Want me to change it a little? Heck I was thinking of adding things...like what I have for Gabriel's personality, if that's okay with Kishune Kishune . Don't want to cause any problems. Of course, nothing wrong with people having things in common, but...yeah. lol

Lmao no don't worry about it. Just a crazy coincidence I saw reading through everyone's character.

And besides. Like Foxy said, our characters are bound to act differently.

Hmmm... *Looking at mine and StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 's irl-character appearance* Seems this threads got a habit of people making similar stuff already :p

Ah well. Appearance similarities matter little, and I'm sure every bodies characters will be different in action.
My character was there first : P

Kidding of course x3

lol they are circumstances and I did notice that when you guys sent me your profiles to look over. I saw no problem with having characters that were similar. But if any one want to change anything in there profiles, let me know and Italicize what's been changed.

lol they are circumstances and I did notice that when you guys sent me your profiles to look over. I saw no problem with having characters that were similar. But if any one want to change anything in there profiles, let me know and Italicize what's been changed.

Understood. Added one sentence to the end of Gabriel's bio and added what his personality is.

Post is finally up although my code is sloppy as hell. Meh, fixing it later. Might change it so the stats would be easier to read and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back