• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Game Over (OOC)

Berries Berries so you know the posting order between your character, lucelle, Kishune, and gardenia is on. but you can post again unless you're waiting for foxgirl?

SentinelSevn SentinelSevn it's your turn or do you want me to post ahead of you?

Berries Berries so you know the posting order between your character, lucelle, Kishune, and gardenia is on. but you can post again unless you're waiting for foxgirl?

SentinelSevn SentinelSevn it's your turn or do you want me to post ahead of you?
Yep, I think I've got it! I just generally don't post more than once a day or two which seems a little slow here. :P I'll work on increasing my pace.

a Akumada post will be coming later today
GAH! what a lie...>n>

Sorry guys, passed out that night and got dragged into my hectic life again. and sorry for the short post, i have a event planned out in my head but i didn't want to take ace's character's choice away.

GAH! what a lie...>n>

Sorry guys, passed out that night and got dragged into my hectic life again. and sorry for the short post, i have a event planned out in my head but i didn't want to take ace's character's choice away.
Oh lord... Rawolf's reply...

I have a bad feeling about this x3

GAH! what a lie...>n>

Do what you need to do, just make it soubd urgent somehow and I'll have him follow.

Kishune Kishune care to share any of your little plans with rawolf? ;3 (I assume not but I had to try, right?)
other than being being related to a mission, i don't really have plans for him. at the time he's just there to give background to the game world that everyone is in. and i won't need him to move on till Kishune's group get's going in their mission.

other than being being related to a mission, i don't really have plans for him. at the time he's just there to give background to the game world that everyone is in. and i won't need him to move on till Kishune's group get's going in their mission.
Aight, so Kishune's group is doing the wolf quest? And Akumada is dealing with the missing girl and a player turned NPC?

Such as breaking character and rushing off to find the nearest party? X3
you know your character is a game character right? meaning they shouldn't be so disabled for loosing HP or MP, for said amount of time. that being from when she was attack, which was still day, to currently, middle of night, her fatigued should have passed. The game's not like star ocean where if either HP or MP hit 0 the character is dead...only HP does that.

other than that things could been set up to have got your character to Kishune's group once you felt like you had time to post actively on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back