• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Game Over (OOC)

hey is everyone getting the same not safe error message from their browser like me? message me on Discord if you are as idk if i want to be on here with such a think happening at the moment.

Discord is the same user name and picture as this avatar. server is "Way to Oblivion" (btw i'm fairly knew to the discord so i'm not sure exactly how it works in terms of looking up others...)

NVM i just saw the announcement and such...i looked over it in alerts in a sleepy pained haze last night...-_-

Kishune Kishune The websites security certificate expired today, so they said on a site-wide announcement. It's not an actual 'unsafe site' it was just a thing. It's fixed now
I saw just now. I remembered something last night when I woke from my tooth hurting last night about getting an alert from RPN...I just looked past it till i went back to bed. -_-

Do I have to add the skills/stats stuff to my information slides? I haven't been since I assume that Rascalf's got pretty basic stats at the moment but I can start adding them if need be.

Do I have to add the skills/stats stuff to my information slides? I haven't been since I assume that Rascalf's got pretty basic stats at the moment but I can start adding them if need be.
no they aren't required. we only have then to either have pot look better, make it seem more like a game, and/or to keep track of how we want to play that character in battle.

I notice the title changed; has Skywriter or stonewolf dropped the roleplay?

Edit: as well, is it safe to assume that the Abandoned base once belong to the Werewolfs?

I notice the title changed; has Skywriter or stonewolf dropped the roleplay?

Edit: as well, is it safe to assume that the Abandoned base once belong to the Werewolfs?
no they haven't said anything to me about leaving the RP, I just haven't changed the title since we got berries.

and the abandon base is were the wolfmen are set up they are just out. Read this POST for information.

Alrighty, edited my post to include the stuff. It's not so much a change, as I was going to have the Thieves, either way, question where everyone went. Saying that they had been gone for a while, and didnt know that the others changed camp. But instead, it's just empty.

btw Stone what are you wanting to get from the interaction with Rawolf? I figured if i knew we could get post with a bit more detail that what we have currently.
If you would like to edit his post, sure thing. It's just within heavy dialogue there isn't much I can go.

If you would like to edit his post, sure thing. It's just within heavy dialogue there isn't much I can go.
I not sure what I can add to the post to extend it...but depending on what you want to do, you could time skip to your character being responsive.

I not sure what I can add to the post to extend it...but depending on what you want to do, you could time skip to your character being responsive.
Well, tell me if they would go somewhere or leave or something and I'll add that in. I'm assuming Rawolf would either convince Vith to leave her there or take her back to their camp for whatever reason.

Well, tell me if they would go somewhere or leave or something and I'll add that in. I'm assuming Rawolf would either convince Vith to leave her there or take her back to their camp for whatever reason.
Rawolf wouldn't take her back to the base, but if vich had a camp himself that's fine. Rawolf is just there to get info and to give it.

Sorry for taking so long to post. D: I'm still trying to get a hang of the posting order. I'm going to be busy this evening but I'll do my best to get something up by tomorrow afternoon!

The posting order may look a bit messy, because it is right now. Before, since it was just Rascalf and Lucelle interacting with eachother, we'd just take turns between us, not bothering with the others.

But shortly, like... next reply order probably, we'll be getting involved with Kishune and Gardenia's group. And from there, it's typically decided on a post-by-post basis, depending on who's more in the spot light. A post cycle is started/ended with Kishune posting, if he's involved in whatever scene's going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back