• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
Emily froze looking back up at her father at the mention of Earl's name. 'How did he find out about Earl?! She never mentioned his name to know one' she thought in her head becoming extremely nervous once again. "what about Earl?.." she said playing it off as she did not know anything.
He looked at her. He just smiled. "Enjoy your friendship with him while you can. Once you graduate you will never see that filthy half-blood again. You're young beat to get those vile wants and ambitions out of your system now."

He looked at her. He just smiled. "Enjoy your friendship with him while you can. Once you graduate you will never see that filthy half-blood again. You're young beat to get those vile wants and ambitions out of your system now."
She looked up at him, something about him just smiling at her made her feel very uneasy. "Dont call him that!, he is not just a filthy half-blood," she said with a frown "and what's so bad about me staying friends with Earl even after I graduate?" she said not really understanding why she couldn't stay friends with him after all Eral has been her first true friend

She looked up at him, something about him just smiling at her made her feel very uneasy. "Dont call him that!, he is not just a filthy half-blood," she said with a frown "and what's so bad about me staying friends with Earl even after I graduate?" she said not really understanding why she couldn't stay friends with him after all Eral has been her first true friend
His smile vanished when she snapped at him. "He's a filthy half-blood. You're to young to understand. You're proper place in the world is among the rich and the greatest of wizard kind." He said. "Now do not raise your voice at me like that again or there will be concequences.

His smile vanished when she snapped at him. "He's a filthy half-blood. You're to young to understand. You're proper place in the world is among the rich and the greatest of wizard kind." He said. "Now do not raise your voice at me like that again or there will be concequences.
"what if I dont want to be among the rich?.... The parties are always so boring and I want to have and make my own real friends" she said folding her arms and frowning looking away from him. She did not care right now if he got mad at her, what were these consequences? keeping her locked up in the mansion the whole summer? she did not care if she wasn't allowed to go out.

"what if I dont want to be among the rich?.... The parties are always so boring and I want to have and make my own real friends" she said folding her arms and frowning looking away from him. She did not care right now if he got mad at her, what were these consequences? keeping her locked up in the mansion the whole summer? she did not care if she wasn't allowed to go out.
He went silent before grabbing her by her hair and marching her up to her room. "You ungrateful little... Perhaps I should pull you out of Hogwarts entirely." He said.

He went silent before grabbing her by her hair and marching her up to her room. "You ungrateful little... Perhaps I should pull you out of Hogwarts entirely." He said.
Emily yelled in pain as he grabbed her by her hair "Imsorryimsorry!" she cried out reaching up to grab her hair closer to her scalp trying to ease the pain of him pulling her by the hair. "please no! I want to stay, please! I'm sorry father please I want to stay at Hogwarts, I want to go to the same school you and mum attended" she plead

Emily yelled in pain as he grabbed her by her hair "Imsorryimsorry!" she cried out reaching up to grab her hair closer to her scalp trying to ease the pain of him pulling her by the hair. "please no! I want to stay, please! I'm sorry father please I want to stay at Hogwarts, I want to go to the same school you and mum attended" she plead
"Then you will do as I say. And don't speak back to me." He slammed the door to her room and locked her in.

"Then you will do as I say. And don't speak back to me." He slammed the door to her room and locked her in.
Emily stood there rubbing her head after he had pulled her back all the way to her room. She flinched as he slammed the door, tears building up in her eyes. She started to cry when she heard her room being locked, running to her bed she crawled under the covers. Crying for the whole morning, refusing to eat or get out of bed the whole day.

Emily stood there rubbing her head after he had pulled her back all the way to her room. She flinched as he slammed the door, tears building up in her eyes. She started to cry when she heard her room being locked, running to her bed she crawled under the covers. Crying for the whole morning, refusing to eat or get out of bed the whole day.
Her father walked down stairs.

Emily stoped crying after a while, but just kept her self under her covers not wanting to come out as she hugged one of her pillows.
The rest.of the summer her father acted as though the fight never happened. But even if he didn't act like it. She knew remembered and that he was dead serious.

The rest.of the summer her father acted as though the fight never happened. But even if he didn't act like it. She knew remembered and that he was dead serious.
Emily did not dare touch the journal under her bed for the first week after the fight. She really rearly even wrote back to Earl, expeshally if her father was around. Making up excuses of extra villion practices, that her father took her somewere and even for a week that she just happened felt very well. She also kept her distance from her father as much as possible, keeping to her room when ever possible and just feeling down for most of the summer. The only time she felt some comfort was playing with Archimedes her owl or those tiny occasions she did write back to Earl.

Emily did not dare touch the journal under her bed for the first week after the fight. She really rearly even wrote back to Earl, expeshally if her father was around. Making up excuses of extra villion practices, that her father took her somewere and even for a week that she just happened felt very well. She also kept her distance from her father as much as possible, keeping to her room when ever possible and just feeling down for most of the summer. The only time she felt some comfort was playing with Archimedes her owl or those tiny occasions she did write back to Earl.
Earl knew something was wrong but he didn't press the issue.

Earl knew something was wrong but he didn't press the issue.
The day finally came when all the students of Hogwarts made their way back to the train station for a whole new school year. The station was a bustling mass of kids running to each other meeting up with friends. Family members hugging and bidding farewell to those getting on the train.

The day finally came when all the students of Hogwarts made their way back to the train station for a whole new school year. The station was a bustling mass of kids running to each other meeting up with friends. Family members hugging and bidding farewell to those getting on the train.
Her father came to see her off personally wanting to see this Earl for himself.

Her father came to see her off personally wanting to see this Earl for himself.
Dressed very properly in her Slytherin uniform Emily kept her gaze down and away from everyone. She should feel happy that her father came to see her off. But she knew the reason why he was here, it really wasn't for her, but to see who Earl was. She really hoped Earl would stay as far away from her as possible, she really didn't want her dad to know who he was. (I would say because of how her summer went and how down she felt Emily looks as thin as when Earl first met her, maybe even a bit more.)

Dressed very properly in her Slytherin uniform Emily kept her gaze down and away from everyone. She should feel happy that her father came to see her off. But she knew the reason why he was here, it really wasn't for her, but to see who Earl was. She really hoped Earl would stay as far away from her as possible, she really didn't want her dad to know who he was. (I would say because of how her summer went and how down she felt Emily looks as thin as when Earl first met her, maybe even a bit more.)
Earl had sent Alyssa and Josh to find seats. He would greet Emily personally for their second year of school. He ran up to her. "Em! Gosh it's great to see... You... You're so skinny. What happened?" He asked.

"You must be Earl." Her father said. Earl looked at him. "And you must be her old man." He said. Her father just glares. "You should enjoy this time while you two have it. After your seventh year you will never see what again."

"Says who. Wait let me guess you say so Mr. Loving doting father who from what I hear cares more about your daughter's viability to be married off to increase YOUR fortune than about her happiness." He said. "What did you say to me?" Her father asked. "You hard of hearing? I said you're a old, rich, good-for-nothing git."

"How dare you speak to me that way you little-" "Brat? Half-Blood? Monster? Terror? I've heard 'em all gramps." Earl took her hand and pulled her away from him. "Now if you excuse me. I think you're daughter is in desperate need of some better company. Come on Em."

Earl had sent Alyssa and Josh to find seats. He would greet Emily personally for their second year of school. He ran up to her. "Em! Gosh it's great to see... You... You're so skinny. What happened?" He asked.

"You must be Earl." Her father said. Earl looked at him. "And you must be her old man." He said. Her father just glares. "You should enjoy this time while you two have it. After your seventh year you will never see what again."

"Says who. Wait let me guess you say so Mr. Loving doting father who from what I hear cares more about your daughter's viability to be married off to increase YOUR fortune than about her happiness." He said. "What did you say to me?" Her father asked. "You hard of hearing? I said you're a old, rich, good-for-nothing git."

"How dare you speak to me that way you little-" "Brat? Half-Blood? Monster? Terror? I've heard 'em all gramps." Earl took her hand and pulled her away from him. "Now if you excuse me. I think you're daughter is in desperate need of some better company. Come on Em."
'Earl no!' she shouted in her head as she spotted him and that goofy smile of his as he quickly ran over to them. She wanted to crawl into a hole and die as he got over to her, expeshally in the way her father stared him down. Emily did not say a word as he came over and started to greet her she looked down and away from him why did he had to come over, why couldn't he had just gone on to the train and left her be.
'Earl! what the bloody hell are you saying!? SHUT IT!'
she wanted to yell at him but nothing came out of her mouth, she was terrified of what her father was going to do or say. This is it! I am going to be taken away to that weird all witches school she thought. "but...I...um" she was lost for words as Earl took her hand and pulled her away from her father and to the train.

Last edited:
'Earl no!' she shouted in her head as she spotted him and that goofy smile of his as he quickly ran over to them. She wanted to crawl into a hole and die as he got over to him and her father stared him down. "Emily did not say a word as he came over and started to greet her she looked down and away from him why did he had to come over, why couldn't he had just gone on to the train and left her be.
'Earl! what the bloody hell are you saying!? SHUT IT!'
she wanted to yell at him but nothing came out of her mouth, she was terrified of what her father was going to do or say. This is it! I am going to be taken away to that weird all witches school she thought. "but...I...um" she was lost for words as Earl took her hand and pulled her away from her father and to the train.
"Get back here this instant you you... Half-Blood filth! You... Why I've never been so..." Her father fumed not caring that people were staring at him. "Can't hear you old man." He said pulling Emily into the train.

"Get back here this instant you you... Half-Blood filth! You... Why I've never been so..." Her father fumed not caring that people were staring at him. "Can't hear you old man." He said pulling Emily into the train.
Emily covered her face with her free hand, smugging her glasses in the process. The whole this was very embarrassing as she heard her father yell out to them. A frown crossed Emily's face as they got on the train and away from her father.

Emily covered her face with her free hand, smugging her glasses in the process. The whole this was very embarrassing as she heard her father yell out to them. A frown crossed Emily's face as they got on the train and away from her father.
The train started moving. "What a piece work that one is." Earl said.

The train started moving. "What a piece work that one is." Earl said.
"What the bloody hell is wrong with you!" She said angrily snatching her hand away from him. "You just had to come over didn't you!...why couldn't you have just waited on the train!" She yelled at him holding back tears, she felt frustrated, angry and sad all in one. With that little display he did, he did not just embarrassed her, hevens know got her father furious but that would be bound to be the last straw in which her father really pulls her out of Hogwarts. This surely was her last train ride now, and she could not bare to be with anyone. With out another word she turned away from Earl and quickly made her way down the corridor pushing aside a group of kids trying to get herself away from Earl.

"What the bloody hell is wrong with you!" She said angrily snatching her hand away from him. "You just had to come over didn't you!...why couldn't you have just waited on the train!" She yelled at him holding back tears, she felt frustrated, angry and sad all in one. With that little display he did, he did not just embarrassed her, hevens know got her father furious but that would be bound to be the last straw in which her father really pulls her out of Hogwarts. This surely was her last train ride now, and she could not bare to be with anyone. With out another word she turned away from Earl and quickly made her way down the corridor pushing aside a group of kids trying to get herself away from Earl.
He just stood dumbfounded for a second not understanding why she was so upset. "What was she expecting?" He asked walking back to his own spot on the train with Alyssa and Josh.

He just stood dumbfounded for a second not understanding why she was so upset. "What was she expecting?" He asked walking back to his own spot on the train with Alyssa and Josh.
"Earl!..." Josh happily greeted him as he walked in "were is Emily? Thought you were going to meet up with her?" He asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back