• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
"I think I pissed her off." He said sitting down.
"But why? I would have though she would be happy to be back..." Josh commented.

Emily found the very last cab of the train empty. Taking it she locked herself in there, not allowing anyone in. She sat alone in the cab hugging her knees

"But why? I would have though she would be happy to be back..." Josh commented.

Emily found the very last cab of the train empty. Taking it she locked herself in there, not allowing anyone in. She sat alone in the cab hugging her knees
"I kinda sorta talked trash to her dad." He said. Alyssa lowered her book. "That's very reckless Earl." She said in a monotone voice.

"I kinda sorta talked trash to her dad." He said. Alyssa lowered her book. "That's very reckless Earl." She said in a monotone voice.
"Yea Earl...why would you do that?...isn't her dad a rich powerful full blooded wizard?" Earl said both thinking Earl was crazy and amazing

"Ow gezz Earl...." Josh said as he got up rubbing his side "you know gram made you cookies for you too...." He commented sitting back down having giving Alyssa her baggie of cookies before the tain moved.
"Yeah but these are for Em." He said.

Emily looked up and over at the door "go away!...dont you see the door is lock?! I'm not sharing this cab!...leave before I go out there and hex you!" she yelled before hiding her head back in her knees
"You don't want cookies then?" He asked holding them up. "Double chocolate."

"You don't want cookies then?" He asked holding them up. "Double chocolate."
The voice sounded familiar and it sounded like it was coming from the cab. She frown seeing it was Earl, oh course it was him. He was just able to unlock the door with a flick of his wand. "Go away Earl...I don't want cookies....I want you to leave me be...." she said looking away from him

The voice sounded familiar and it sounded like it was coming from the cab. She frown seeing it was Earl, oh course it was him. He was just able to unlock the door with a flick of his wand. "Go away Earl...I don't want cookies....I want you to leave me be...." she said looking away from him
He didn't opened the door he spoke through it. "You can't stay mad at me forever can you."

He didn't opened the door he spoke through it. "You can't stay mad at me forever can you."
"Yes I can!" She yelled back
'besides I won't see you after tonight.....anyways so who cares...' she thought really thinking her dad would just take her out of school

"I'm sorry " he said.
Emily kept quite not answering back. But for some reason she couldn't stay mad at Earl, she felt bad that he came looking for her and came asking for forgiveness. If she was going to never see him again at least it should be in good terms. She got up and unlocked the door. "Fine...I can't stay mad...." she said opening the door but not looking at him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back