• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
"maybe"
"its going to be strange not seeing you and the others..." she felt a wave of sadness hit her. Her father was away, unsure too when he would return so meals would just be her sitting on her own at the large dining hall.
"Well I make sure Luna is happy while you're there." He said.

"Well I make sure Luna is happy while you're there." He said.
"Thanks for watching over Luna for me Earl your fantastic!" she said drawing a happy face with little stars around it. Then a drawing of a kitten with hearts around it. (Emily is quite skilled at drawing, after all, it is more ladylike than dirty sports)

"and you are sure the orphanage is okay with you bring her there?" she asked

"Thanks for watching over Luna for me Earl your fantastic!" she said drawing a happy face with little stars around it. Then a drawing of a kitten with hearts around it. (Emily is quite skilled at drawing, after all, it is more ladylike than dirty sports)

"and you are sure the orphanage is okay with you bring her there?" she asked
"They're fine with it. I have lucky here too remember?"

"They're fine with it. I have lucky here too remember?"
"That's right you do"
"I have to go to bed, have a good night and thank you" 😊 She wrote before closing the journal and climbing down from her bed. Crawling under her bed she lifted one of the floor boards placing the journal in her hiding spot. With the journal secured she climbed back on bed and fell asleep.

"That's right you do"
"I have to go to bed, have a good night and thank you" 😊 She wrote before closing the journal and climbing down from her bed. Crawling under her bed she lifted one of the floor boards placing the journal in her hiding spot. With the journal secured she climbed back on bed and fell asleep.
The next day she was awoken early and told to meet her father in his study.

Emily got ready and quickly made her way to her father's study. She had a small smile on her face happy when she found out her father had made it back home earlier then expected.
He was standing over the fireplace. He didn't look happy. Not one bit.

He was standing over the fireplace. He didn't look happy. Not one bit.
Emily's smile quickly went away as she steped into the study and noticed the look on her father's face. She felt nervious and a bit scared as the door closed behind her, leaving her alone with her father. "Morning father....I hope your trip went well, I'm glad you made it back home safely" she softy said looking over at him as he stood by the fireplace.

Emily's smile quickly went away as she steped into the study and noticed the look on her father's face. She felt nervious and a bit scared as the door closed behind her, leaving her alone with her father. "Morning father....I hope your trip went well, I'm glad you made it back home safely" she softy said looking over at him as he stood by the fireplace.
'Did you really think that you could hide it from me? Just not mention anything?" He asked with cool calmness.

'Did you really think that you could hide it from me? Just not mention anything?" He asked with cool calmness.
"about exactly what father?..." Emily asked in a soft calm voice. Her head however was rushing with scenarios unsure what he had found out. She was trying to remain calm not wanting to jump to any conclusion not wanting to say anything, but she feared that maybe her father had found out about her friendships more so that she was friends with a muggle-born and a half-blood

"about exactly what father?..." Emily asked in a soft calm voice. Her head however was rushing with scenarios unsure what he had found out. She was trying to remain calm not wanting to jump to any conclusion not wanting to say anything, but she feared that maybe her father had found out about her friendships more so that she was friends with a muggle-born and a half-blood
"You're potions grades were unsatisfactory." He said.

"You're potions grades were unsatisfactory." He said.
Emily felt an extreme sense of relief, without noticing she let out a tiny sigh. She was glad he had not have found out about her friends. (I guess it's find about Alyssa right? is she full blood I don't remember). However she lowered her head in shame "I'm sorry father, I did not want to worry you so I never mentioned it....I have really been working hard..."

Emily felt an extreme sense of relief, without noticing she let out a tiny sigh. She was glad he had not have found out about her friends. (I guess it's find about Alyssa right? is she full blood I don't remember). However she lowered her head in shame "I'm sorry father, I did not want to worry you so I never mentioned it....I have really been working hard..."
"A proper lady knows her way around the cauldron. I expect better next year." He said.

"One more thing." He said. "This boy... Earl."
Emily froze looking back up at her father at the mention of Earl's name. 'How did he find out about Earl?! She never mentioned his name to know one' she thought in her head becoming extremely nervous once again. "what about Earl?.." she said playing it off as she did not know anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back