• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
Earl sat down.
Emily walked in after Earl and took her seat as well.

Josh looked at Earl and then Emily walked in. He had been called an idiot and received a bonk on the head from Alyssa's book, he had to say sorry to Em, as not to receive a hex from Earl as well. "oh...hey Emily...I'm sorry for what I said earlier....I really shouldn't be assuming what your life is like without really knowing.." he said

Emily had a small frown on her face as Josh started to talk to her which Just made Josh extra nervous as he tried his best to say he was sorry.

Emily walked in after Earl and took her seat as well.

Josh looked at Earl and then Emily walked in. He had been called an idiot and received a bonk on the head from Alyssa's book, he had to say sorry to Em, as not to receive a hex from Earl as well. "oh...hey Emily...I'm sorry for what I said earlier....I really shouldn't be assuming what your life is like without really knowing.." he said

Emily had a small frown on her face as Josh started to talk to her which Just made Josh extra nervous as he tried his best to say he was sorry.
Earl just nodded with a satisfied smile.

Earl just nodded with a satisfied smile.
Josh looked at Earl relieved he would not hex him. "so...Emily...are we okay?" Josh asked looking back at Emily

Emily folded her arms and nodded "yes....but if only you promise to bring me some of that instant hot chocolate you were talking about...oh and some of your grandmas famous chocolate chip cookies" she said giving her terms of agreement

Josh looked at Earl relieved he would not hex him. "so...Emily...are we okay?" Josh asked looking back at Emily

Emily folded her arms and nodded "yes....but if only you promise to bring me some of that instant hot chocolate you were talking about...oh and some of your grandmas famous chocolate chip cookies" she said giving her terms of agreement
"That sounds fair." Earl agreed.

The rest of the trip back was peaceful until it was finally time to say good-bye
Emily looked out of the window as the train reached the station. Her eyes scanning the platform for her father or Reginald, the families driver. Not being able to spot either of them her attention went back to her friends as everyone started to get up.

"Well going to miss everyone...hope you all have a great summer" Josh started braking the silence.

Emily looked out of the window as the train reached the station. Her eyes scanning the platform for her father or Reginald, the families driver. Not being able to spot either of them her attention went back to her friends as everyone started to get up.

"Well going to miss everyone...hope you all have a great summer" Josh started braking the silence.
Earl looked at Emily. "Don't forget you we have our journals. It's not really good bye."

He gave her a quick hug.
She leaned into the hug as he always did. Instinctively craving the affection even if it was for a few seconds as she retured the hug. She bit farewell to them once more with thin the train before walking out of the train. As ounce she was out of the train and if her father was there he would not approve of her friendships.

She leaned into the hug as he always did. Instinctively craving the affection even if it was for a few seconds as she retured the hug. She bit farewell to them once more with thin the train before walking out of the train. As ounce she was out of the train and if her father was there he would not approve of her friendships.
Earl had to make sure to keep his distance from her.

Earl had to make sure to keep his distance from her.
Emily looked around, those being recived and welcome back by their families stood out to her. She spotted Reginald making her way over to him. An expression of sadness quickly glanced through her face as she didn't see her father. She hoped he would be at the car however she knew he was off somewhere doing business. She slightly lowered her head as she walked off the platform following Reginald out of the train station.

Emily looked around, those being recived and welcome back by their families stood out to her. She spotted Reginald making her way over to him. An expression of sadness quickly glanced through her face as she didn't see her father. She hoped he would be at the car however she knew he was off somewhere doing business. She slightly lowered her head as she walked off the platform following Reginald out of the train station.
Once she was home there would be a "text" from Earl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back