• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
He kept flying.
Emily kept walking amongst the castle walls stopping between Aldebaran Tower and Pollux Tower. She sighed leaning against the wall as she looks a seat on the ground looking out towards the trees that made up the Forbidden Forest.

(look what I founds >u< )plHogw.JPG

"So. You're not with you best friend. Another fight?"
"I am sitting with you I'm I not?...I have more then one best friend....." Emily frowns as she leans against the wall "what?...you expect us to be attached to the hip?....he is some were...don't care" she said pouting and looking away "no..." she added

"I am sitting with you I'm I not?...I have more then one best friend....." Emily frowns as she leans against the wall "what?...you expect us to be attached to the hip?....he is some were...don't care" she said pouting and looking away "no..." she added
"So yes. You did." She said.

"Hm." She turned the page. "I see what did he do this time?"
"Well,....for one just being stubborn,...but we pulled this prank on Thomas while he was trying to impress a girl that mind you she was not at all enjoying the interaction. When Thomas found out I took the blame we dualed he's were thrown....Professor Wilde cought us...I covered for Earl....but he went out and told it was him....he didn't appreciate I was trying to keep him out of more trouble....just ungrateful."

"Well,....for one just being stubborn,...but we pulled this prank on Thomas while he was trying to impress a girl that mind you she was not at all enjoying the interaction. When Thomas found out I took the blame we dualed he's were thrown....Professor Wilde cought us...I covered for Earl....but he went out and told it was him....he didn't appreciate I was trying to keep him out of more trouble....just ungrateful."
"Did you tell him that you were going to cover for him?" She asked. "Did he know beforehand."

"Maybe we wanted to keep you from getting into trouble. How was he supposed to know you'd tell such a lie."
"He is always butting in though...I can take care of myself too...." She frowned putting her arms around her knees "it's not fair....I also want to help him to keep from getting into trouble....dont want him to get expelled from Hogwarts..." she said softly hugging her knees

"He is always butting in though...I can take care of myself too...." She frowned putting her arms around her knees "it's not fair....I also want to help him to keep from getting into trouble....dont want him to get expelled from Hogwarts..." she said softly hugging her knees
"Then tell him that instead of getting angry and calling him ungrateful. Seems to me like you two need to be better st communicating."

"Then tell him that instead of getting angry and calling him ungrateful. Seems to me like you two need to be better st communicating."
"better at communicating?...it's not as easy....he is stubborn and won't listen......plus he was being ungrateful and being frustrating how can I not get mad at all that.." She added letting go of her knees and sitting up

"better at communicating?...it's not as easy....he is stubborn and won't listen......plus he was being ungrateful and being frustrating how can I not get mad at all that.." She added letting go of her knees and sitting up
Meanwhile Josh was berating Earl.

Meanwhile Josh was berating Earl.
Josh was at first stoked that he had witnessed the prank. It had turned out great and the look on Thomas face was priceless. But then he found out about the whole fight after being taken by professor Wilde. "You know you are such an idiot sometimes, Emily jumped in and duiled against Thamos so he wouldn't go after you and then told Poffessor Wild it was all her doing so you would not have detention for the billionth time.....yet you thought that all away?...what's wrong with you? Of course Emily is crossed with you.....she was trying to cover for you, return all those time you cover or jumped in and helped her without asking...." Josh saod after yelling at him for a bit.

Josh was at first stoked that he had witnessed the prank. It had turned out great and the look on Thomas face was priceless. But then he found out about the whole fight after being taken by professor Wilde. "You know you are such an idiot sometimes, Emily jumped in and duiled against Thamos so he wouldn't go after you and then told Poffessor Wild it was all her doing so you would not have detention for the billionth time.....yet you thought that all away?...what's wrong with you? Of course Emily is crossed with you.....she was trying to cover for you, return all those time you cover or jumped in and helped her without asking...." Josh saod after yelling at him for a bit.
"I never asked her to cover for me." He said.

"I never asked her to cover for me." He said.
"Earl she is our friend for all three of us but you know....Alyssa and I know she sees you as her best friend. She acts diffrent around you the most....you think she will not just cover for you just because...come on Earl we all would cover for you..wether you asked or not.." Josh sighed crossing his arms "would you have covered for her if the roles were reversed?..." He asked.

"Earl she is our friend for all three of us but you know....Alyssa and I know she sees you as her best friend. She acts diffrent around you the most....you think she will not just cover for you just because...come on Earl we all would cover for you..wether you asked or not.." Josh sighed crossing his arms "would you have covered for her if the roles were reversed?..." He asked.
"Ugh... Alright fine you have a point." He said.

"Right." He looked at Josh's astronomy homework. "Uh... You know that jupiter comes after mars right?"
"What?...are you sure?...professor said we could see this next planet on nice days with out a telescope and Jupiter is bigger then Mars....so it has to be Jupiter " Josh said jmteying to justify his answer as he look back down at his answers.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back