• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
Emily gasped she was to slow to cast her shield spell as chunks of chocolate curls fell off her head as she moved. Emily cursed angry and beyond embarrassed she raised her wand and casted Densaugeo at Thomas causing his teeth to start to uncontrollably start to grow.
He raised his wand to retaliate. "Alright that's enough!" Both of their wands left their hands as Professor Jackson Wilde cast the disarming charm on them both.

He raised his wand to retaliate. "Alright that's enough!" Both of their wands left their hands as Professor Jackson Wilde cast the disarming charm on them both.
Emily glared at him ready to cast another hex towards him. She gasped as her wand want flying out of her hand getting disarmed. She looked over to the person responsible. Her blood went cold and her soul left her body as she saw Professor Wilde standing there. "Oh bugger...." Emily cursed under her breath knowing they were in hot water.

Emily glared at him ready to cast another hex towards him. She gasped as her wand want flying out of her hand getting disarmed. She looked over to the person responsible. Her blood went cold and her soul left her body as she saw Professor Wilde standing there. "Oh bugger...." Emily cursed under her breath knowing they were in hot water.
He looked properly pissed amd looked around the scene. "Johnson I want your feet planted firmly back on the ground now!" He shouted. "Turner, Hunstman!" He said looking st them. "Hagrids hut. You go there! You wait for me!" He looked at the rest of the students. "The rest of you scram!"

He looked properly pissed amd looked around the scene. "Johnson I want your feet planted firmly back on the ground now!" He shouted. "Turner, Hunstman!" He said looking st them. "Hagrids hut. You go there! You wait for me!" He looked at the rest of the students. "The rest of you scram!"
Emily jumped and closed her eyes as Professor wild shouted their names. 'Yep deep hot water'. She did not say a word taking off her jumper she covers her head and marches off towards Hagrids hut.
The students laughing and watching the whole thing went dead silent and ran off not protesting or thinking twice as the professor yelled at them.

Emily jumped and closed her eyes as Professor wild shouted their names. 'Yep deep hot water'. She did not say a word taking off her jumper she covers her head and marches off towards Hagrids hut.
The students laughing and watching the whole thing went dead silent and ran off not protesting or thinking twice as the professor yelled at them.
He walked down to Hagrids hut with Earl in tow.

"He already admitted to throwing the balloons" Jackson said.
Emily looked over and glared at Earl now upset he was in trouble as well. She had been trying to cover for him, but there he gose admitting the truth. She huffed and looked down arms crossed. "...we were playing a prank on Thomas...waterballoons Which when they hit Thomas I change the water so when dry it would stain his clothing and skin...apparently he can't take a joke..." Emily said

Emily looked over and glared at Earl now upset he was in trouble as well. She had been trying to cover for him, but there he gose admitting the truth. She huffed and looked down arms crossed. "...we were playing a prank on Thomas...waterballoons Which when they hit Thomas I change the water so when dry it would stain his clothing and skin...apparently he can't take a joke..." Emily said
"You humiliated me!" He yelled.

"Oh, like you haven't done that to us before, all you do is pester us,......besides she wasn't into you.." she said the last part under breath
"Alright enough." He said. "Each of you has lost your house ten points." He said. "Earl Emily... Since you tried to cover for eachother... Just go before I change my mind. Thomas I expect you in my office at 8 PM sharp tonight.*

"Alright enough." He said. "Each of you has lost your house ten points." He said. "Earl Emily... Since you tried to cover for eachother... Just go before I change my mind. Thomas I expect you in my office at 8 PM sharp tonight.*
Emily frown looking down as they lost house points. She was about to ask why they were just being let go, but instead she held her tongue. Emily got up and left Hagrids hut tightening her sweater around her head.

Emily frown looking down as they lost house points. She was about to ask why they were just being let go, but instead she held her tongue. Emily got up and left Hagrids hut tightening her sweater around her head.
Earl took out his wand and removed her sweater. With a quick incantation and a wave of his wand her hair grew back.

Earl took out his wand and removed her sweater. With a quick incantation and a wave of his wand her hair grew back.
"I could have done that on my own you know..." Emily said a bit of annoyance in her voice keeping her gaze to the ground. She of course was greatful he was always quick to come to her aid and always managed to remove hexes with ease. And it would normally not bother her, she was thankful. But she was feeling a bit cross with him at the moment and did not want his help.

"I could have done that on my own you know..." Emily said a bit of annoyance in her voice keeping her gaze to the ground. She of course was greatful he was always quick to come to her aid and always managed to remove hexes with ease. And it would normally not bother her, she was thankful. But she was feeling a bit cross with him at the moment and did not want his help.
"I know." He said.

"I know." He said.
"Why didn't you just staied quite...." Emily said finally braking the silence as they walked back to the castle. "Why did you have to go on and tell the professor you were involved too?....I had already had Thomas belivin it was all me and you go on getting involved!..." She spoke with frustration.

"Why didn't you just staied quite...." Emily said finally braking the silence as they walked back to the castle. "Why did you have to go on and tell the professor you were involved too?....I had already had Thomas belivin it was all me and you go on getting involved!..." She spoke with frustration.
"What you mean not take credit for my amazing prank idea?" He said in mock gasp. "Not my style."

"What you mean not take credit for my amazing prank idea?" He said in mock gasp. "Not my style."
"Earl...its, that..." Emily closes her eyes, placing her fingers on her temples. "Who cares if it's not your style..." she said with a sigh "I was trying to help you stay out of getting in trouble...taking the blame so there be less marks against you..." she added

"Earl...its, that..." Emily closes her eyes, placing her fingers on her temples. "Who cares if it's not your style..." she said with a sigh "I was trying to help you stay out of getting in trouble...taking the blame so there be less marks against you..." she added
"I didn't ask you to do that." He said. "Besides everyone expects me to be a trouble maker."

"I didn't ask you to do that." He said. "Besides everyone expects me to be a trouble maker."
Emily frowns a bit as she crossed her arms. "Like how you go off doing stuff with out me askin? steping in...,punchin Thomas, casting spells to fix things" with that she grabs someone her curls for emphasis. "You intervene and take things in your hands with out being asked all the time...I can do spells, I can defend my self! I don't ask or need you to help!.." she said and stops herself and seems to become upset with what he said about himself. "Excepts you to be a trouble maker?...oh so you gladly listen and do as you are expected to do go and cause trouble because it's expected?!....bloody hypocrite you are....guessin I should ignore what ya always tell me and go off what's expected of me to then.."

(She is causing a fight over stupidity and things that should not matter, let alone things she actually apreshiates. She just upset for the hex that was cast on her and mostly because her trying to help was ignored and did not matter)

Emily frowns a bit as she crossed her arms. "Like how you go off doing stuff with out me askin? steping in...,punchin Thomas, casting spells to fix things" with that she grabs someone her curls for emphasis. "You intervene and take things in your hands with out being asked all the time...I can do spells, I can defend my self! I don't ask or need you to help!.." she said and stops herself and seems to become upset with what he said about himself. "Excepts you to be a trouble maker?...oh so you gladly listen and do as you are expected to do go and cause trouble because it's expected?!....bloody hypocrite you are....guessin I should ignore what ya always tell me and go off what's expected of me to then.."

(She is causing a fight over stupidity and things that should not matter, let alone things she actually apreshiates. She just upset for the hex that was cast on her and mostly because her trying to help was ignored and did not matter)
"Alright you know what? Screw this. I didn't ask to be covered for. And I'm not going to apologize for telling the truth." He got on hus broom and flew off.

"Alright you know what? Screw this. I didn't ask to be covered for. And I'm not going to apologize for telling the truth." He got on hus broom and flew off.
"Well fine! Be that way! Ungrateful! BLOODY LAST TIME I CARE ABOUT COVERING FOR YOU! OR WHAT YOU DO!" Emily yelled as he flew off. "Ahhehdjdkgggg!" She yelled in frustration as she storms off he own direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back