• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
"What?...are you sure?...professor said we could see this next planet on nice days with out a telescope and Jupiter is bigger then Mars....so it has to be Jupiter " Josh said jmteying to justify his answer as he look back down at his answers.
"No Jupiter is after Mars on the chart. Trust me." He said.

Emily was now just sitting next to Alyssa. Alyssa of course reading from her book and Emily just sitting there hugging her knees as she stared out to the forest.
He approached them with a sigh. "Hey I..." He sighed averting his gaze feeling awkward. "I'm sorry." He said

He approached them with a sigh. "Hey I..." He sighed averting his gaze feeling awkward. "I'm sorry." He said
Emily frowned as she spotted Earl in the corner of her eye. She frowned hugging her legs closer, she was still upset with him but at the same time what Alyssa had told her echoed on her head. (She being proud) Emily lossen her grip on her knees and looked up at Earl. Her frowned soften as he said he was sorry. "I'm sorry too..." she replied back

Emily frowned as she spotted Earl in the corner of her eye. She frowned hugging her legs closer, she was still upset with him but at the same time what Alyssa had told her echoed on her head. (She being proud) Emily lossen her grip on her knees and looked up at Earl. Her frowned soften as he said he was sorry. "I'm sorry too..." she replied back
He walked over and sat next to her.

He walked over and sat next to her.
Emily quitly watched him walk over and take a seat next to her. She sighed "I shoukd have not reacted the way I did....it was very immature and just wrong to suspect you knew what I was going to do and then get mad at you for telling professor Wilde the truth...."

Emily quitly watched him walk over and take a seat next to her. She sighed "I shoukd have not reacted the way I did....it was very immature and just wrong to suspect you knew what I was going to do and then get mad at you for telling professor Wilde the truth...."
"Thanks for trying to cover for me." He said.

"Thanks for trying to cover for me." He said.
"You should know ill always have your back and cover for you....However, it really wasn't my best work...think just made things worse....But I will always do it again not question asked....." she took her gaze away form him her voice shoftened " I...would hate for you to get expelled" she said a bit embarrassed.

"You should know ill always have your back and cover for you....However, it really wasn't my best work...think just made things worse....But I will always do it again not question asked....." she took her gaze away form him her voice shoftened " I...would hate for you to get expelled" she said a bit embarrassed.
He smiled and gave her a side hug.

He smiled and gave her a side hug.
Insistly a small smile formed on Emily's face when Earl gave her a hug. She leand into him shifting and returning the hug. "Alyssa suggested we learn to communicate better.....think she is annoyed we fright to often" she whispered it to Earl before letting go of the hug.

Insistly a small smile formed on Emily's face when Earl gave her a hug. She leand into him shifting and returning the hug. "Alyssa suggested we learn to communicate better.....think she is annoyed we fright to often" she whispered it to Earl before letting go of the hug.
"Josh agreeds."

"Josh agreeds."
Emily chuckles leaning against the wall. It was weird before coming here and making friends if someone would have kept angering her like Earl had she would have completely ignored and held a grudge against them. But she had learned that one can't have true friends if you act that way.

Emily chuckles leaning against the wall. It was weird before coming here and making friends if someone would have kept angering her like Earl had she would have completely ignored and held a grudge against them. But she had learned that one can't have true friends if you act that way.
"Come on. Let's go get something to eat." He said standing up.

"Come on. Let's go get something to eat." He said standing up.
Emily smiled and nodded getting up. It hadn't occurred to her that she was hungry, forgetting that she had only eaten the pastry that Earl had brought her. "Food sounds like a good idea..." she agreed.

Emily smiled and nodded getting up. It hadn't occurred to her that she was hungry, forgetting that she had only eaten the pastry that Earl had brought her. "Food sounds like a good idea..." she agreed.
They went up to the great hall together.

"What? You like sweets." He said.
"Yes.... I know I do...but just can't be eaten sweets all the time." Emily said cutting up her food into tiny bites. "Father says sweets are bad for my figure and....um...." Emily started to speak with out thinking of habit from what her father would periodically tell her every time they had a meal together. She caught herself stoping wat she was saying and quickly took a a few bites of her food turning her gaze to her plate.

"Yes.... I know I do...but just can't be eaten sweets all the time." Emily said cutting up her food into tiny bites. "Father says sweets are bad for my figure and....um...." Emily started to speak with out thinking of habit from what her father would periodically tell her every time they had a meal together. She caught herself stoping wat she was saying and quickly took a a few bites of her food turning her gaze to her plate.
"Well I may not like him but I can agree with him saying that too many can be bad for you." He said.

"Well I may not like him but I can agree with him saying that too many can be bad for you." He said.
"Of course..." Emily replied looking down as she gently pokes her food. She started to get list in her mind, maybe she should stop eatting so much? Her father would rant on how she gained weight her past school year.
(She really dosnt gain weight, she actually looks more healthy and normal in school. Compare to not littlery eatting when at home.)

"Of course..." Emily replied looking down as she gently pokes her food. She started to get list in her mind, maybe she should stop eatting so much? Her father would rant on how she gained weight her past school year.
(She really dosnt gain weight, she actually looks more healthy and normal in school. Compare to not littlery eatting when at home.)
"But don't undereat Either okay?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back