• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
"But don't undereat Either okay?"
Emily was suprised with Earls added comment. Being use to a whole different interaction to food when it came to her homelike. She looked at Earl and gently smiled and nodded. "Of course, I have to keep up my strength and be able to keep up with you when you get us into trouble" she quipped.

Emily was suprised with Earls added comment. Being use to a whole different interaction to food when it came to her homelike. She looked at Earl and gently smiled and nodded. "Of course, I have to keep up my strength and be able to keep up with you when you get us into trouble" she quipped.
"Exactly." He says.

(What about an infestation of some kind od dangerous creature caused by a Voldemort sympythiser?)
( Oh we can totally do that. Who is this supporter really thinking that Voldemort can be brought back.....or do you think hes like I will continue the work of the all mighty Voldemort! )

Emily just smiled at Earl going back to finishing her lunch. At the end eatting her cauldron cake Earl had placed on her plate.
Earl went off on his own for a while to explore. As he did he noticed something in the corner of his eye. A purple wisp. But when he went to look at it it was gone.

Earl went off on his own for a while to explore. As he did he noticed something in the corner of his eye. A purple wisp. But when he went to look at it it was gone.
Going their separate ways Emily walked off to the creature barn to see if she coukd help Hagrid with any of the beast that afternoon.

Going their separate ways Emily walked off to the creature barn to see if she coukd help Hagrid with any of the beast that afternoon.
Today she would be helping Hagrid to extract some Billywig Venom for the upcoming Christmas feast. Refined Billywig venom had recently become even more of a staple in Christmas Wizard Candies.

Today she would be helping Hagrid to extract some Billywig Venom for the upcoming Christmas feast. Refined Billywig venom had recently become even more of a staple in Christmas Wizard Candies.
Emily was of course excited to help out Hagrid, even with extracting Billywig Venom. She was always in a good mood and in good spirits when helping the half-giant and being around magical creatures.

Emily was of course excited to help out Hagrid, even with extracting Billywig Venom. She was always in a good mood and in good spirits when helping the half-giant and being around magical creatures.
"Tomorrow the bowtruckle Sapling will be maturing. I'll need some help getten 'em to the nests in the forest." He said.

"Tomorrow the bowtruckle Sapling will be maturing. I'll need some help getten 'em to the nests in the forest." He said.
(<u< hehe) (also the bowtruckle in our world are definitely the movie ones!)
"yes!" Emily quickly spoke, not having to think twice. She stopped and cleared her throat, "I mean yes...I would love to help" she said more comely. She was excited to go see the nests but she would miss the bowtruckle saplings around the barn, and how most would hide amongst her curls as she helped clean or fed the other creatures.

(<u< hehe) (also the bowtruckle in our world are definitely the movie ones!)
"yes!" Emily quickly spoke, not having to think twice. She stopped and cleared her throat, "I mean yes...I would love to help" she said more comely. She was excited to go see the nests but she would miss the bowtruckle saplings around the barn, and how most would hide amongst her curls as she helped clean or fed the other creatures.
"You should Bring Earl up tomorrow to help." He said.

"Earl.....are you sure?" She asked suprised "I would have thought to want to bring one of your older students in the magical creatures classes." She commented out of curiosity.
"All the ones who could really help will busy with end of term exams." He said. "Christmas is coming soon you know."

"All the ones who could really help will busy with end of term exams." He said. "Christmas is coming soon you know."
"oh right....it will be more difficult for them to come and help." Emily said. "yes I know, Christmas is practically around the corner.." Emily added, but ruefully Emily had actually forgotten about Christmas and the break, or more so she had forced herself to forget about it. "Ill make sure to ask Earl, I think he will be alright with coming" Emily added.

"oh right....it will be more difficult for them to come and help." Emily said. "yes I know, Christmas is practically around the corner.." Emily added, but ruefully Emily had actually forgotten about Christmas and the break, or more so she had forced herself to forget about it. "Ill make sure to ask Earl, I think he will be alright with coming" Emily added.
"Alright " he saidm

Earl was in the transfiguration courtyard practicing spells.
She walked around the school asking if anyone seen Earl. She was directed towards the transfiguration courtyard. Emily could not help but smile seeing him practice his spells. She stood there leaning against a piler as she watched him practice.

She walked around the school asking if anyone seen Earl. She was directed towards the transfiguration courtyard. Emily could not help but smile seeing him practice his spells. She stood there leaning against a piler as she watched him practice.
He was making the grass around him dance

He was making the grass around him dance
Emily chuckled seeing all the little blades of grass dance around, for some reason seeing him like this just made her smile. "I like your little green dance group, quite entertaining......such a powerful spell to distract an evil baddy for sure" She teased as she walked over to Earl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back