• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
After class they were given the rest of the day off until the feast.
Hogwarts was bursting with excitement. Students running around in costumes, those not dressed since morning running off to get into costumes. A few running around taking the opportunity to play a few tricks on their fellow classmates. Emily couldn't believe it. It was amazing to see everyone in costume and how everyone was celebrating the holiday. Last year she was too worried about Earl to really take much notice.

Hogwarts was bursting with excitement. Students running around in costumes, those not dressed since morning running off to get into costumes. A few running around taking the opportunity to play a few tricks on their fellow classmates. Emily couldn't believe it. It was amazing to see everyone in costume and how everyone was celebrating the holiday. Last year she was too worried about Earl to really take much notice.
Earl had played s few harmless pranks on Thomas.

Soon came the halloween feast. The part Earl seemed most excited about.
There was so much food and treats piled on to the tables of the hall. Emily looked around amazed, she has never seen this much food in one place. It made her father's dinner parties look pathetic. Emily took a seat with Alyssa, Earl and Josh.

There was so much food and treats piled on to the tables of the hall. Emily looked around amazed, she has never seen this much food in one place. It made her father's dinner parties look pathetic. Emily took a seat with Alyssa, Earl and Josh.
"Ready. I hear the sweete here are the hest." Earl said.

"I sometimes forget your legendary sweet tooth.*
"True I do have quite the sweettooth" she chuckled. But it was true she had a huge love of anything sweet, more so if it comes to chocolate. "Well its the elfs fult....they know how to make amazing cakes and sweets" she said

"True I do have quite the sweettooth" she chuckled. But it was true she had a huge love of anything sweet, more so if it comes to chocolate. "Well its the elfs fult....they know how to make amazing cakes and sweets" she said
They sat down for a delicious feast.

Earl ate like Earl. Enjoying the feast to the fullest by eatinf as much as he could as fast as he could.
After food she did overindulged in the pastries sweets and treats. She enjoyed every bite of them. After all this was something her father would have never allowed her to do. As sweets were allowed on special occasions but most of the time that meant a tiny helping or two of said sweet.

After food she did overindulged in the pastries sweets and treats. She enjoyed every bite of them. After all this was something her father would have never allowed her to do. As sweets were allowed on special occasions but most of the time that meant a tiny helping or two of said sweet.
"Having fun?"

"Dancing?" He asked. "Games.I'm all for."
(no slow dancing though X3 at this party...that is saved for the yual ball)

"yes, why not? there is music and some are having a bit of dancing" She said pointing to a group at one end of the great hall doing random dances.

(no slow dancing though X3 at this party...that is saved for the yual ball)

"yes, why not? there is music and some are having a bit of dancing" She said pointing to a group at one end of the great hall doing random dances.
(I wonder if I'm gonna do the triwizard tournament)

"I'm not much of a dancer. You go ahead."

(I wonder if I'm gonna do the triwizard tournament)

"I'm not much of a dancer. You go ahead."
(we could do it when they are older for sure. or do you mean of him entering the tournament?)

"oh okay...but you will miss the fun" Emily said before running off to join the group that was huddled around doing little dances to the music. She watched at first as she only knew how to dance ballroom style.

(we could do it when they are older for sure. or do you mean of him entering the tournament?)

"oh okay...but you will miss the fun" Emily said before running off to join the group that was huddled around doing little dances to the music. She watched at first as she only knew how to dance ballroom style.
(I mean I wasn't sure about doing it all)

He leaned back watching her. He was happy she was having fun.

(I mean I wasn't sure about doing it all)

He leaned back watching her. He was happy she was having fun.
(Ah...well we can wait and see if this is something that would happen when they are older. We don't have to play it out if you don't want to and can just have it mentioned...)

Energetic from the large amount of sugar and really just having the opportunity to have fun with out having to worry about her father. Emily tried some of the dances the others were doing . The black cat ears on the hoodie of the costume she was wearing booped up-and-down as she danced around.

"Emily seems to really be enjoying herself....its weird to see her so happy and acting this way.." Josh commented looking over towards Emily.

(Ah...well we can wait and see if this is something that would happen when they are older. We don't have to play it out if you don't want to and can just have it mentioned...)

Energetic from the large amount of sugar and really just having the opportunity to have fun with out having to worry about her father. Emily tried some of the dances the others were doing . The black cat ears on the hoodie of the costume she was wearing booped up-and-down as she danced around.

"Emily seems to really be enjoying herself....its weird to see her so happy and acting this way.." Josh commented looking over towards Emily.
"Its good." He said. "Its very good. She needs a break from everything. She has so many things to he worried about. Just letting go for a while will be good fo her."

"Its good." He said. "Its very good. She needs a break from everything. She has so many things to he worried about. Just letting go for a while will be good fo her."
"That's true...I guess it is a good thing, she always seems too uptight and angry." Josh said sitting across from Earl as he looked over to Emily trying to copy some dances the others were doing. "But it is a bit strange to see her like this.....but at the same time nice to see her be so carefree and acting so happy..." Josh said with a small chuckle "definitely less scary and more cute..."

"That's true...I guess it is a good thing, she always seems too uptight and angry." Josh said sitting across from Earl as he looked over to Emily trying to copy some dances the others were doing. "But it is a bit strange to see her like this.....but at the same time nice to see her be so carefree and acting so happy..." Josh said with a small chuckle "definitely less scary and more cute..."
Earl nodded. "Its good for her."

Earl nodded. "Its good for her."
After one more attempt at a new dance, Emily came back over to the table where her friends were sitting. "I didn't know there were so many different dances...so many are quite ridiculous!" she said giggling as she took a seat and drink some water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back