• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
After one more attempt at a new dance, Emily came back over to the table where her friends were sitting. "I didn't know there were so many different dances...so many are quite ridiculous!" she said giggling as she took a seat and drink some water.
"Yeah but you looked like you were having fun." He said.

"Yeah but you looked like you were having fun." He said.
"I think I actually was...." she said with a smile "I always adore dancing....but don't think I have ever had this much fun dancing at a party before....I still say you guys should have joined in the fun" she said with a chuckle

"I think I actually was...." she said with a smile "I always adore dancing....but don't think I have ever had this much fun dancing at a party before....I still say you guys should have joined in the fun" she said with a chuckle
"No. I dance about as well as Josh casts spells." He said. "No offence." He said cheekily

"No. I dance about as well as Josh casts spells." He said. "No offence." He said cheekily
Josh laughs then stops "HEY!..." He said frowning a bit but holding back a laugh at the same time.

Emily looks at Josh then and Earl and laughs. She just had such a great time dancing the weird dances and now these two were making her laugh. She had never felt so much joy or had so much fun at a banquet/party before. "I'm not going to lie I would like to see this bad dancing" she said crossing her arms and smirked

(Oh my gosh the cutest thing popped in my head. Okay...okay! Ahhh! So Yule Ball time....Emily could have been dancing with others slow dances start. Gets offers to join by others but she politely denys them and he's back to the table being shared with Alyssa,Earl and Josh. What they are doing I'm not sure. But for a bit it's just Emily at the table leaning on her hand as she watches the other students dance a small smile on her face. (This depending if we are going of she liking Earl first or him her or if it's mutual at this point). A small blush comes to her cheeks as a small image of her dancing with Earl pops in her head. But she knows he is horable at dancing and stubborn he would not want to join her. So she sits there and stares at the others wondering were he friends ran off too as she starts to look around for them. Earl's pops out of nowhere making a little witty remark Emily turns to him and returns a remark back. The next part suprises her as he holds out his hand and asks her to dance, she is stund and just starts at his hand before snapping out of it as he comments something nit sure what but something XD. She accepts and takes his hand and walks over to the dance floor with him. "Earl...you sure about this...you can't dance remember...well I guess I could lead and show you how to...." then she gose one to tell him the proper way on how to hold her and how they will dance....then maybe either pretend to stumble just to amuse her or make make like a move like spin her around and pull her back to show off he knows what to do making her just O///O be all speechless. Cheeky remark as they start to slow dance......ahhhh! And it's because he been practicing dancing to dance with her!.....just a random though that popped in my head and eeeee Cuteness! >u<)

Josh laughs then stops "HEY!..." He said frowning a bit but holding back a laugh at the same time.

Emily looks at Josh then and Earl and laughs. She just had such a great time dancing the weird dances and now these two were making her laugh. She had never felt so much joy or had so much fun at a banquet/party before. "I'm not going to lie I would like to see this bad dancing" she said crossing her arms and smirked

(Oh my gosh the cutest thing popped in my head. Okay...okay! Ahhh! So Yule Ball time....Emily could have been dancing with others slow dances start. Gets offers to join by others but she politely denys them and he's back to the table being shared with Alyssa,Earl and Josh. What they are doing I'm not sure. But for a bit it's just Emily at the table leaning on her hand as she watches the other students dance a small smile on her face. (This depending if we are going of she liking Earl first or him her or if it's mutual at this point). A small blush comes to her cheeks as a small image of her dancing with Earl pops in her head. But she knows he is horable at dancing and stubborn he would not want to join her. So she sits there and stares at the others wondering were he friends ran off too as she starts to look around for them. Earl's pops out of nowhere making a little witty remark Emily turns to him and returns a remark back. The next part suprises her as he holds out his hand and asks her to dance, she is stund and just starts at his hand before snapping out of it as he comments something nit sure what but something XD. She accepts and takes his hand and walks over to the dance floor with him. "Earl...you sure about this...you can't dance remember...well I guess I could lead and show you how to...." then she gose one to tell him the proper way on how to hold her and how they will dance....then maybe either pretend to stumble just to amuse her or make make like a move like spin her around and pull her back to show off he knows what to do making her just O///O be all speechless. Cheeky remark as they start to slow dance......ahhhh! And it's because he been practicing dancing to dance with her!.....just a random though that popped in my head and eeeee Cuteness! >u<)
(You really do have writing talent)

"Uh no... I may be willing to do a lot but dancing... Is not one of them." He sakd.

(You really do have writing talent)

"Uh no... I may be willing to do a lot but dancing... Is not one of them." He sakd.
(Welll hehe depends on the subject >3< but thank you .////. It's not very refined and just basically jotting down the images I saw in my head >u<. Hehe but I didn't know thought it was cute and had to share my weird thoughts. Besides....I think having such a great writing partner like yourself brings it out of me :P)

"....you are whiling to do death difuying stunts during quitting but a little dancing is a no...." Emily pouts as she crossed her arms "Oh...your no fun Earl..." she looked at him and sticked out her tounge at him. "well...then could we go play some of the games?...." she asked looking at them both " I have no clue how to play them but I heard you can win little prizes..." she suggested.

(Welll hehe depends on the subject >3< but thank you .////. It's not very refined and just basically jotting down the images I saw in my head >u<. Hehe but I didn't know thought it was cute and had to share my weird thoughts. Besides....I think having such a great writing partner like yourself brings it out of me :P)

"....you are whiling to do death difuying stunts during quitting but a little dancing is a no...." Emily pouts as she crossed her arms "Oh...your no fun Earl..." she looked at him and sticked out her tounge at him. "well...then could we go play some of the games?...." she asked looking at them both " I have no clue how to play them but I heard you can win little prizes..." she suggested.
"Sure we can try that." Earl said. (I think we ahpuld go with her really liking him around the time of the ball amd him starting to share those feelings. With neither of them actually having said anything yet)

"Sure we can try that." Earl said. (I think we ahpuld go with her really liking him around the time of the ball amd him starting to share those feelings. With neither of them actually having said anything yet)
"Good because you three need to be doing more then whatever this is." She said motioning to all of them. "No more reading and no more food...." Emily said as she stood by the table with her hands on her hips. "We need more fun before me and Earl get stuck cleaning this place as punishment..." she frowned crossing her arms at the last part.

(I think that would work, I can see how by our story that Emily would defently get feelings for Earl first. Will the ball be 4th or 5th year?)

"Good because you three need to be doing more then whatever this is." She said motioning to all of them. "No more reading and no more food...." Emily said as she stood by the table with her hands on her hips. "We need more fun before me and Earl get stuck cleaning this place as punishment..." she frowned crossing her arms at the last part.

(I think that would work, I can see how by our story that Emily would defently get feelings for Earl first. Will the ball be 4th or 5th year?)
(4th)

Je frowned "i forgot we had to that."

(alright 4th it is ^-^)
Je frowned "i forgot we had to that."
"awww but the food is amazing, and we missed a ton of it last year so why not enjoy it..." Josh added

"...sorry I brought it up...and yes Josh the food is brilliant this year, BUT! really with us having to work through the punish through the night " she pointed to herself and Earl. "just more for us to enjoy the festivities instead of just sitting around doing nothing..." Emily replied|

(alright 4th it is ^-^)

"awww but the food is amazing, and we missed a ton of it last year so why not enjoy it..." Josh added

"...sorry I brought it up...and yes Josh the food is brilliant this year, BUT! really with us having to work through the punish through the night " she pointed to herself and Earl. "just more for us to enjoy the festivities instead of just sitting around doing nothing..." Emily replied|
"I agree. Games sound fun."

(Yeah lets do that)
Halloween at Hogwarts was nothing but amazing for the group. They all had a great time each enjoying their own aspects of it. They had quite the night of fun and great food. They even manage to take a picture (which Emily is going to treasure it). But as the night came to an end and everyone left to their dorms Earl and Emily were left with the aftermath of the celebration. Filch stood there instructing them at what they would do. Worse was not that it was clear that all the students enjoyed themselves so there was a huge mess but that as punishment it was to be all done without the aid of their magic.

Halloween at Hogwarts was nothing but amazing for the group. They all had a great time each enjoying their own aspects of it. They had quite the night of fun and great food. They even manage to take a picture (which Emily is going to treasure it). But as the night came to an end and everyone left to their dorms Earl and Emily were left with the aftermath of the celebration. Filch stood there instructing them at what they would do. Worse was not that it was clear that all the students enjoyed themselves so there was a huge mess but that as punishment it was to be all done without the aid of their magic.
Earl took to the work fine. It wasn'r the fjrst time he had to clean as a punishment.

Earl took to the work fine. It wasn'r the fjrst time he had to clean as a punishment.
Emily had way more trouble cleaning up the mess. Unsure how to even use most of the cleaning supplies given to them. "This is not as bad as the bathrooms we had to clean up...that was beyond disgusting! But this is a close second...There is frosting everywhere on this table!" She yelled in frustration as she was cleaning it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back