• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
"Yeah your costumes done by the way."
"Really?..you should have told me...I can't wait to wear it!" Josh said excitedly

"You are defently going to love it Josh, Earl did a brilliant job!" Emily examined.

"I bet it is brilliant....also....its weird seeing you dress like that Emily...you suppose to be your cat Luna?.." Josh commented he just also found it weird Emily to just be in such a good and friendly mood.

Emily frowned as she crossed her arms "It's not weird...its Halloween, Earl said it's normal not to were our uniform and have costumes instead....and we'll not really I'm just a black cat...Luna was an inspiration for sure.." she replied

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Last edited:
"Really?..you should have told me...I can't wait to wear it!" Josh said excitedly

"You are defently going to love it Josh, Earl did a brilliant job!" Emily examined.

"I bet it is brilliant....also....its weird seeing you dress like that Emily...you suppose to be your cat Luna?.." Josh commented he just also found it weird Emily to just be in such a good and friendly mood.

Emily frowned as she crossed her arms "It's not weird...its Halloween, Earl said it's normal not to were our uniform and have costumes instead....and we'll not really I'm just a black cat...Luna was an inspiration for sure.." she replied

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
"It doesn't fly." He said.

"It doesn't fly." He said.
"I know it's normal Emily....its just weird seeing you out of uniform and in a cute cat costume...your so proper with your uniform....but hey you look nice" Josh said with his hands up.

"Okay...thank you" Emily said crossing her arms.

"Awwwas hoping to fly...but that's okay bet the costume is still amazing" Josh said to Earl.

"I know it's normal Emily....its just weird seeing you out of uniform and in a cute cat costume...your so proper with your uniform....but hey you look nice" Josh said with his hands up.

"Okay...thank you" Emily said crossing her arms.

"Awwwas hoping to fly...but that's okay bet the costume is still amazing" Josh said to Earl.
"You can hardly handle a broom stick. You think I'm gonna give you something with even less control?"

"No really. I think you're hair looks good in dkfferent colors. Maybe not all at once but you could rock a dark blue dye."
"Really?..." she said as she grabed a bit of her hair and looked at it. "Humm...maybe ill give it a try and rock dark blue hair." She chuckled before looking at Earl and smiled he was a good true friend. Sure he irritated her at times, some habits frustrated her but he was always there for her and could make her smile.

"Really?..." she said as she grabed a bit of her hair and looked at it. "Humm...maybe ill give it a try and rock dark blue hair." She chuckled before looking at Earl and smiled he was a good true friend. Sure he irritated her at times, some habits frustrated her but he was always there for her and could make her smile.
As they went through potions there were no explosions

As they went through potions there were no explosions
Emily was very pleased with herself as there were no explosions during potions. She of course didn't want to ruin her Halloween costume and not embarrassing herself infront of the class was always a plus. Earl had been right she was becoming much better at potions.

Emily was very pleased with herself as there were no explosions during potions. She of course didn't want to ruin her Halloween costume and not embarrassing herself infront of the class was always a plus. Earl had been right she was becoming much better at potions.
After class they were given the rest of the day off until the feast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back