• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
"Looks like it." He said.
"That's grat...your costumes were popular this year..." she said looking out to the other students running off and other coming back changed into their costumes. "I thought you wore the costumes at the party?...or is it an all day thing?" She asked

"That's grat...your costumes were popular this year..." she said looking out to the other students running off and other coming back changed into their costumes. "I thought you wore the costumes at the party?...or is it an all day thing?" She asked
"I'm sure its all day for some them." He said.

"I'm sure its all day for some them." He said.
"I see....like you?.." she said with a smile as Earl had his costume on since she got here. "I think I should join in wearing my costume too" she said with a smile, besides the festivities and activities for Halloween woukd start around lunch time.

"I see....like you?.." she said with a smile as Earl had his costume on since she got here. "I think I should join in wearing my costume too" she said with a smile, besides the festivities and activities for Halloween woukd start around lunch time.
He nodded. "classes are startinf soon."

He nodded. "classes are startinf soon."
(I'm so sorry, I was writingall of my replys and was goingto do a mass reply.. I think I was super tired. I was super cold and was wraped in blanketsand passed out 😆 I can tell I just passed out because I typed nonsense while replying 🤣 I also slept in...working on the weekends during holidays are crazy.....im glad it should be normal soon X3)

Emily nodded "I guess I'll go get my costume on...and I'll meet you in our first class" she said.

(I'm so sorry, I was writingall of my replys and was goingto do a mass reply.. I think I was super tired. I was super cold and was wraped in blanketsand passed out 😆 I can tell I just passed out because I typed nonsense while replying 🤣 I also slept in...working on the weekends during holidays are crazy.....im glad it should be normal soon X3)

Emily nodded "I guess I'll go get my costume on...and I'll meet you in our first class" she said.
(No problem)

He nodded and went to their first class of the day. To start them off was charms. Flitwik was dressed like a mini Merlin.

(No problem)

He nodded and went to their first class of the day. To start them off was charms. Flitwik was dressed like a mini Merlin.
Emily made it back just as their charms class was going to start. Walking into class she saw all the others students dressed, but more surprised she was by Flitwick dressed as Merlin. She didn't think the professors would dress for the holiday. She walked over and took a seat next to Earl. She was dressed in a black hoodie with cat ears, the hoodie was a bit large on her and the sleeves reached to her fingertips. (got the paw print like the second pic). She had a tail and was wearing black leggings and black shoes, and on the left ear was one of her house bows she would wear to tie up her hair.
56d9027dfce44ac82d5e30f382c8e0f5.jpg14799d9779f9b44d7116783ce7121d5f.jpg

Emily made it back just as their charms class was going to start. Walking into class she saw all the others students dressed, but more surprised she was by Flitwick dressed as Merlin. She didn't think the professors would dress for the holiday. She walked over and took a seat next to Earl. She was dressed in a black hoodie with cat ears, the hoodie was a bit large on her and the sleeves reached to her fingertips. (got the paw print like the second pic). She had a tail and was wearing black leggings and black shoes, and on the left ear was one of her house bows she would wear to tie up her hair.
View attachment 944901View attachment 944900
Earl looked at jer. "You look great."

Earl gave him pointers.
Josh carefully listen and took those pointers and applied them and did better a second try. Instead of the candle malting halfway down the middle, the candle managed to keep unmelted after melting a few centimeters from the top. "not bad! I actually did it...thanks buddy" he said with a huge grin.

Josh carefully listen and took those pointers and applied them and did better a second try. Instead of the candle malting halfway down the middle, the candle managed to keep unmelted after melting a few centimeters from the top. "not bad! I actually did it...thanks buddy" he said with a huge grin.
He was already doing something else. He waved his wand changing the color of the flame on his candle.

He was already doing something else. He waved his wand changing the color of the flame on his candle.
"guezz Earl....you get board quickly dont ya...." Josh commented as he goes back to casting the spell once again trying to get the charm just right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back