• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
Emily reached the great hall looking over at Earl wondering what awaited them.
McGonagall was standing there eying them. "You two will be cleaning the entire great hall after the halloween feast tomorrow." She said. "Without the help of house elves or magic."

McGonagall was standing there eying them. "You two will be cleaning the entire great hall after the halloween feast tomorrow." She said. "Without the help of house elves or magic."
Emily gasped "what?!...thats to much...its not fare" she said not believing how much they were going to have to clean and worse after a party.

He took her hand. "Sorry this is my fault." He said.
Emily stoped walking and turned to Earl as he took her hand. Her face softened as she looked down at her hand in his and then up at him. "No it's not...im to blame too...I have the choice not to go...I chose to go exploring with you..." she said knowing that unlike her father he never forced her to do something.

Emily stoped walking and turned to Earl as he took her hand. Her face softened as she looked down at her hand in his and then up at him. "No it's not...im to blame too...I have the choice not to go...I chose to go exploring with you..." she said knowing that unlike her father he never forced her to do something.
He nodded. "Yeah. I wouldn't force you to do anytbig."

He nodded. "Yeah. I wouldn't force you to do anytbig."
"see there....so dont go blaming yourself for what happened...." she said squeezing his hand that held hers. "we might have to just stop exploring...or get better at sneaking around when we explore..." she said thinking.

"see there....so dont go blaming yourself for what happened...." she said squeezing his hand that held hers. "we might have to just stop exploring...or get better at sneaking around when we explore..." she said thinking.
He nodded. "I agree."

Emily smiled "good...now I guess we are stuck with that horrible punishment.....but at least we can still enjoy Halloween....oh and your costumes! did you finish delivering them all?" she asked.
"I did." He said. "Finished the enchantments too. Josh is going to flip when he finds out his costume lets him fly."

"I did." He said. "Finished the enchantments too. Josh is going to flip when he finds out his costume lets him fly."
"Oh that's great Earl....everyone is going to love wearing your costumes" she commented "...really?...oh yes Josh is going to completely loose it...he is going to adore it..." Emily said

He shrugged. "You don't have to dress up if you don't feel like it."
"Well I want too...but then again....I don't know..." Emily secretly wanted too but what if they made fun of her. "Halloween was so different back home....big fancy dresses and masks...everything was pim and proper....we didn't dress up in costumes..." Emily replied.

"Well I want too...but then again....I don't know..." Emily secretly wanted too but what if they made fun of her. "Halloween was so different back home....big fancy dresses and masks...everything was pim and proper....we didn't dress up in costumes..." Emily replied.
"Emily I must be completely honest and up front with you." He said. "Your dad's halloween parties sound boring."

"Emily I must be completely honest and up front with you." He said. "Your dad's halloween parties sound boring."
(Lol 😆 Earl...I remember you saying Earl would have Natsus voice and just imagining that whole thing in my head with the voice made me laugh)
Emily turned to Earl and really anyone would have found that comment rude. She smiled and started to giggle covering her mouth as she did. "Well...they actually were so I'm not offended...however dont get me wrong I am quite fond of a big princess dress." She said blushing a bit from embarrassment, she could not help it they were fun to twirl in. "but it was all I knew...I really thought Halloween was just that...big fancy parties...but I know it's different here" she said however remembering they never experienced it because Earl had called in sick last year. "...father is not here to say nothing...so yes I am going to definitely dress up"
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back