• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fruits Basket: Another Chapter

Clouds

Roleplay Availability
My Interest Check
This RP will be adapted of the anime series "Fruits Basket (2019)". However this will be played out in an entirely different universe, meaning the characters of the series don't exist here. There will be some small tweeks taking place as well, so keep that in mind.

The Synopsis
Fruits Basket tells the story of X (role of Tohru Honda), an orphan who learns that thirteen students of her high school are possessed by the animals of the Chinese Zodiac and are cursed to turn into their animal forms when they are weak, stressed or when they are embraced by the one they love/have a crush on (even if it is another member of the Zodiac).

Who can join?
Anyone, even if you haven't started watching it yet.

Interested?
Post a comment below or leave a like on this post.

Guidelines
1. No perfect characters.
2. Intermediate RP, meaning about 300 words minimum per post.
3. You can have up to 2 characters (1 member of the zodiac or the role of of Tohru (X), and 1 other character).
4. There will not be a Discord, so the ooc will be created in a thread.
5. Posting activity: 1-2 posts per week minimum.

I'm interested! I love fruits basket.
If the role of X is open, I'd like to shoot for that

Woah, yeah, I’m totally up for this. Can we reserve zodiacs? If so, cam I reserve The Rat and Snake?

You can reserve your characters once the cs thread is up. You can only have one of the zodiac and one other at the moment.
Gotcha.
Although, it might just be my rusty English (It isn’t my first language), but I’m confused by the last part,
“You can only have one of the zodiac and one other at the moment.”
What do you mean by that?

Gotcha.
Although, it might just be my rusty English (It isn’t my first language), but I’m confused by the last part,
“You can only have one of the zodiac and one other at the moment.”
What do you mean by that?
It just means that you can have a member of the Zodiac e.g. Rat and a non-member who's just a regular human.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back